youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
imgur.com/a/tgUGB
youtube.com/watch?v=8BvRgwUisSg
strawpoll.me/6054793
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinda rough. A bit sore. Round.

It's a callus.

Bump

Hello, im sad :( things are crap with long time gf and im failing at uni.

I feel like absolute shit right now

Same here with the gf thing user. What's your story?

I feel like hell
I want to simply buy a little cabin out in the woods, go out there, and be a hermit until I starve to death, but I cant even put my finger on why. I don't know how I came to feel like this, but I just kinda feel empty inside

Iktf. I would literally be fine with dying right now.

>Talk to girl i like
>Deactivate facebook to see if she'll notice
>Only wait a day because i got bored
>get back on facebook
>message her "hey, sorry I took so long"
>She replies with "What?"

>be about a month ago
At bf house playing with iPad. Browsing old pictures of us
>Find pictures of his ex gf
>Ok no big deal, I assume they're old
>Check date
>It's from motherfucking two months ago, not even
>Heart breaks, confront him, he's cold about it and confesses casually
>Says I wasn't doing it for him and he needed attention too
>At that time we were both facing some major stresses in our lives and couldn't really help each other. Instead we hated each other
>Says it was a moment of weakness and he just wanted something familiar
>I flip and walk out
>He wants to work through it somehow
>What the hell, I'll try
>His ex gf is his first gf and they're still bff's to this day
>I try to look past it
>I know she calls him late at night and he always answers the phone
>Recently her bf broke up with her and he's comforting her, apparently
>I had to watch at work a whole day of his eagerly checking his phone and smiling
>After shift I call him on it and he claims he still loves me and wants to work it out. This was yesterday
>Today is the anniversary of his mother's death 13 yrs ago.
>Now she's the one comforting him. He won't talk to me or even respond to my offers of just being there for him (I lost my mom too)
>I offered him a hand to hold if he needed it about two hours ago. He only looked at it.
>Ex responds to his heartfelt status. He responds

I'm not even sure I care anymore.

Dump him dumbass! He obviously doesn't care about you.

I sleep every night hoping that I'll never wake up again.

Tits or gtfo

Nah nah nah, you can't let men treat you like that!! You have to find someone else, he's acting like a teenager.

I have.

Fuck off.

I am finding other people. Over the last month I've been casually going in dates with a few different people. Just casual stuff like fishing, pool, pub food but still a date. I didn't have a lot of high hopes for him but I figured it couldn't hurt to see where he goes with our trashed relationship.

I'm just disappointed he couldn't come to me even as a friend. I know what it is to not have a mom. It sucks.

This righht here!!

me and friend made plans all week for fireworks, he ditched me and went to hang out with his gf when we were both at the fireworks event. i don't have a problem with his gf, in fact he could of just invited her, but he literally ditched me when i was in the bathroom, i called him and he said he left to his gf's house without even telling me. i told him to not call me anymore or even talk to me, but the problem is he's my only and best friend. if i wanna chill with someone, i know i have to forgive him, and i know he'll continue this behavior in the future. i fucking hate it.

You might not have a problem with the gf but the gf might have a problem with you? Could even be that your bro is just in that honeymoon phase where all he wants to do is be with her. Go get a gf

not even actually, they're pretty much fuckbuddys. he told me all they really do is fuck, and go out occasionally and hang out a bit. and the gf is extremely nice to me as well, and has been actually really helpful to me when i've been in hard times. i doubt it's her, it's just him really. but she did invite him apparently, but she may have not known he was hanging w me. and tbh, looking through my posts, i sound like a little girl compared to all these other people who lost relatives or are in break ups. but fuck, it's stressful and he pulls this shit a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

I feel worthless around everyone. It sucks knowing that everyone who's ever interacted with me or gave a hint of the possibility of friendship or relationship was simply just out of options. That there's always someone better. There's always the other friend who he's known longer gets on with better. There's always the eldest son who's more social and charming and got all the good genes. There's always the ex that she misses and still stays in contact with. There's always someone who isn't you that is better. I can't help but feel blindly into all these interactions then it ends abruptly. With nothing but the thought of how ridiculous it was for me to assume I could've been that person they think of in the morning. Or the person that they message first. Or the person that they think about when trying to sleep. It sucks knowing you'll never be that person that they miss. Knowing that you'll never be that person whos picture they pull up when they're away from you. Knowing that you'll never be the person they call because they miss hearing your voice. It hurts knowing you'll never be a part of someone's happy memories.
Hold me Sup Forumsros

Girl I was seeing left me. We're trying to stay on good terms. This is my first mature breakup and it's been a bit of a wake-up call... I've been a really negative person and I need to change. So I'm suddenly motivated to work on my social skills and it feels good. It just sucks it took her to leave me for me to clue in. She was the best lay I've ever had.

i'm in your boat, dude. i really am. it's fucking horrible, it's like a pit you can't get out of. you're not alone Sup Forumsro

I fucking hate this feeling dude.

same with me man.

>"he told me all they really do is fuck"
Aren´t you questioning how much do you trust him?

>"i sound like a little girl compared to all these other people who lost relatives or are in break ups"
Sounds like you don´t apreciate yourself too much to me, strart thinking on that.
And don´t be afraid of losing friends, who knows, maybe you´ll know someone bettter for you.

>welding classes from 8-2 then work 4-midnight
>burned out and depressed cause I can't have any real social life except on the rare occasion I get a Saturday and/or Sunday off
>feel like I'm being led on by the girl I'm talking too

Only good thing about all this is that I already have a welding job lined up when I do finish classes.

fuck off, man

Lost the love of my life for no reason at all. She threw away our relationship for no reason. I feel a razor sharp pain in my chest thinking about her.

Bro there is other girls. She probably wasnt the love of your life if she throws you away like that. Go find someone better and move on. Life goes on

I'd break up with him, tbh he's probably cheating on you, may I ask how old you are?

Hello Sup Forums

I am a 22 year old German man living in America. I live in a small flat that's filthy and I live on soda and ramen noodles. I work at best buy and I'm kinda fat. Had a super cute gf and everything was ok for the first time in a long time. Then she dumped me and moved away. Blocked me ok kik and by mobile phone number. My life is like a painting and this girl brought color into it. Now that's gone it's like my whole world is dark again. I don't have any family with the exception of a distant uncle I've never met before. I'm not sure what to do. I am just truly tired of living. Looking back I think my native language has a perfect word to describe my feelings. Weltschmerz. It basically means you've come to fully understand how shit the world is and it saddens you.

did someone say feels thread?

imgur.com/a/tgUGB

worth the read.

Stay strong bro. Keep your chin up and things will get better

I've honestly just wanted to run away, disappear for a couple days, to see if anyone notices...

Does any one have screencaps of user talking about lolita girl? They were posted a few days ago, but I dind save.

all i ahve to say that you are defiently better off without that kid. i mean leaving you there is one thing, but when its the two of you and he leaves without saying goodbye fag, is just something else. friends dont do that.
have some self respect

hi you are rich and white, send me some money you nigger paypal.me/Robolaxen

My dog of 17 years died last night. He had a stroke. He was in so much pain. Now my only friend is gone.

Probably no one will

my birthday coming up in the next few days, deactivating face so no one will pity me how few posted on my shit, i do this every year

its in the imgur link

This thread died harder than me on the inside

Happy birthday user!

That moment when you have it all your a nazi you rule the world,But you drive a ford:( Sad mustang kid we all feel your pain.

Thanks.

Sorry about that man

Respect

youtube.com/watch?v=8BvRgwUisSg

when i'm sad I listen to gay shit
protip: being sad ain't that bad

I've been dealing with deep seated enduring emotional pain all my life. Sometimes I get so use to it that I don't even notice it anymore, like a buzzing background hum. But lately it's hit me so hard and I feel so hopeless I can't do much else aside from lay in bed and surrender to it. It feels like it's only a matter of time before I kill myself. I keep fantasizing about getting into an accident or getting a terminal illness so I don't have to deal with knowing I purposefully initiated it. I just want to turn to dust and blow away.

I'm smart enough to know that her doing that shows that she isnt for me but damn it hurts like a bitch.

Anyone wanna talk about something? Anything in particular. I feel so alone in life apart from you fucking degenerate internet strangers

I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks.
I've been drawn into your magnetar pit trap.

Skype?

I'm not better off without him. I won't have anyone to go hang out with, and will complain and complain that I'm lonely. I know friends dont do that, but we did have good times together however. But he always pulls this type of shit, he tries to start shit with me if he doesn't get his way sometimes, even though I could easily fuck him up, however I consider him my friend. I came super close to driving over his house and just fucking him up. But I controlled myself. But I was stressed for the rest of the night, and I still am. And I have to forgive him if I honestly wanna hang out with a friend ever again, otherwise I'll just be alone, despite the fact he will continue this type of shit. If I could meet a new friend who is much better, I'd abandon him and be with the new friend in a heartbeat. I'm tired of being treated like shit.

Happy Birthday! don't feel bad, user.
I don't get any messages on my birthday,

see? now you proved it again how much of a shitbag he is. he clearly doesnt appreciate you as a friends as much as you do him.
and i have a few friends too only, try picking up a sport mate, friends come and go in this shithole we call earth

Happy birthday.

I'm still not over my ex it's be 6 months. We small talk her and there but she is the best part of me. Anyone know how to let go.

Spent the last two days in bed or in the bathroom. I have four kids and the older three (5, 3, and 2) are sick. Wife is at her parents with our baby because she's little and we don't want her to get sick as well. I'm not sick, but I feel really meh and restless. Can't leave the kids alone so I've been mindlessly browsing Sup Forums.

Just sit in their rooms with them and tell you what they are doing to past the time. It's what my dad did, and it was fun.

That is depression.
I know it well.

strawpoll.me/6054793

my cock is finally not sore so i can fap again after marathon fap session last week

Does your name start with L?

I see all of my friends doing things together but I'm never invited. I used to before, but now I'm not. All this time in my room playing video games and jerking off has caused me to feel really really sad sometimes. I don't know if it's outright depression, but it comes and goes and lingers on for a few days when it comes. I just feel left out on purpose. Like they knowingly don't ask me to chill with them. But I have no idea for what reason.

Nope

He's a fag. just walk out. find someone better.

>Weltschmerz
I can kinda relate to that in a way, i keep telling myself that one day im gonna pack up essentials and just drive as far as i can until i run out of gas and then just shoot myself

You are German. The German people have overcome impossible odds and hardships, you are capable of doing what you want and moving forward,

Improper use of tits or gtfo faggot

is this a ylyl? cause if so i lost

If you don't mind my asking, where are you?

friend ditched me at fireworks event, stressed, wanna buy a game to calm myself down. can anyone recommend me some shit? preferably under the $15-$20 range.
big fan of strategy games, rpgs, story driven games, triple A games. recently bought Crusader Kings 2 and i'm in love

you live, you lose?

Sad mustang kids facial expression matches mine every single day.
Every since my wife cheated on me and left all I feel is pain we got married at age 19 she left at 28 it's been 10 years Sup Forums I can't stop is ending it worth it?

This one always gets me

Same. I have been isolated from everybody, it feels like the people i love the most want nothing to do with me.

just make hole bigger?

If I could save time in a bottle...

Ow

he did

The worst thing about it is when I do bump into them at a social event or just randomly, they seem to act like nothing is going on. This is what is leading me to believe that they actively not invite me to things.

Or when you tell them to call you and they never do, or when they do call it's because they wabt something.

I have a "friend" like you, usually doesn't contribute to the conversation when we do hang out, and if he does is really negative or argumentative. Also invites himself to things where he will just kind of sit there doing nothing. Not sure if you are doing this on accident but try to be someone worth hanging out with.

Same here buddy.
Cause in my dreams I'm much more happier and useful than my actual life.

What is the point to life without a point