>then they take down the whole university
>classes canceled until september
>have to wait half a year more for my graduation
what sould I do Sup Forums? Pic related

what kind of egineering did you study ?

Shoot up the School.

Go ahead user

Electricity engineering, one of the most affected by this

Do you think you can try to get an internship from a company in your field ? Or a small job in something related ? To get connection and practical

That's what I was thinking, most ppl hire students here, and I wanna get a title as a bilingual, i don't have one but i can speak it

Oh shit .. un hondufag :v. Yo de la unitec me gradue ya hace como 3 años

And here's the funny part, the motherfucker you see in the pic is the rector of the university, not long time ago her son was murdered by a corrupt cops, now she gives orders to those cops for beat the students

y ni pisto tengo para cambiarme a la Unitec, que es la única u privada decente que hay

her son

she at his funeral

is there something like an hondurian identity ?

I mean your country is so small, and it doesn't has a very long history ( as an independant country).

and now the killers of his son beating the students, she's such a dumb bitch

yes we have it, but it's very poor since the people here is very stupid, they know more thing from "novelas" from mexico or football, even Francisco Morazan (a man who gathered Central America in one country) was born here.

What makes it shit is the amount of corruption literally everywhere. But there's a good chunk of honest people who just want to have a peaceful life. I actually work for an american company as a developer.

BTW, you need a large amount of titles to be a rector here, such as masters and PhD's, and she's now accused for falsificate her titles, just a proof of what my friend was saying

Have a communist revolution, obviously.

Something like that, but communism is really shit. The last president tried to change it but he was sacked on a coup

okay kiddos, back to class

How the hell do you pronounce 3rth?

Yes, but it was all the fault of this one particular faggot.
>pic related

I think I was there when that happened kek those niggas fired tear gas against us

meh, manny faggots planned that, that "Roberto Micheletti" who was the next president was only a facade

If he sticks around enough, maybe the CIA will assassinate him.

idk op this sounds like a pretty shitty situation to be in especially given the police corruption and impunity of your tiny central american country, especially post coup

i would recommend continuing your studies but seeking the employment of a multinational drug cartel, you know like wiring their tunnels and making explosives

yo and 3rth year of engineer

wrong.

Lel Honduran niggers in my Sup Forums....where are you tegus?

actually here where I live, theres some niggas working for them, it's pretty fucked up because sometimes they shoot to their rivals in a place near

It's true, I enter on 2014 at 17 yo