On a 1-10 scale, how mad will you be when they pull a Greece this Euro?

On a 1-10 scale, how mad will you be when they pull a Greece this Euro?

I'd be pretty TSUUUUUUU desu senpai

Leave Portugal to us

we already got through the GOAT italian defense, we will break them too

>implying you wont get blacked tomorrow

more like Moortugal

When Chelsea won the champions league, i was very sad because i thought footbal died that night.
But i have to change that. Football might day if that team wins. Awful football. They don't even try quick transitions, counter attacks, high pressure. It's just awful, boring, the most souless thing i have ever seen at this level.
I just can't stay happy watching that crap. I would rather see them getting knocked out tonight, instead of watching a potential reality check for a lot of people in this country, which have been completely blind in the past weeks and justify that we've been amazing so far.

As long as its not the nazis or the muslims/niggers (france) i could care less who wins

Would love for france to lose in the finals

>implying Portugal's antifootball won't get destroyed in final by France

I wouldn't give a fuck since as soon as the Euro's are over I'll forget about football until the CL starts again.

I'd be sad if this generation of Portuguese players won the cup instead of when they had Figo, Deco, Maniche, etc.

anything is better than germany winning

I'm Portuguese and I agree with this.

I will beat the shit out of every single avecs I meet and I will burn their fucking vans

quit talking tough pierre
we all know french """""""men"""""" are manlet twigs

Portugal can't pull a Greece. They have a decent team that under performed. Greece had a shit team that over performed and deserved to win their matches. Wales can pull a Greece. Iceland missed their chance.

>implying you aren't already mapled

I want to have sex with a German woman!

This. Greece had heart and passion to compensate their players being very poor, as well as a brilliant manager.

But Greece played well.

feel free senpai

i wouldn't even be mad

TUGA