www.planetside2.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUX6Kz9_ICU
youtu.be/dehmYbdF-Fw
planetside2.com/players/#!/5428285306548830017
planetside2.com/players/#!/5428460323739471905
youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I serve Vanu and we've been getting gangbanged by TR and NC for awhile now.

youtu.be/LUX6Kz9_ICU

Lol everyone seems to hate vanu and their arrogant demeanor

youtu.be/dehmYbdF-Fw

I do i play for the Glorious Terran Republic on US West Connery a name of a server that resembles our former president may he rest in peace

High five man.

Tango Mike
also guys go to /ps2g/

Because this game gives me literal fucking headache, never had a problem with any other game i have ever played, after 45 mins to a hour of this shit my heads throbbing idk why.

>

Turn Motion blur off.

I fiddled with all the settings and nothing seemed to fix it, also i have played other games with effects like motion blur and crap and never had any problems, this game on the other hand my brain seems to hate.

Holy shit all these Imperialists and religions zealot cucks itt. Any space murica New Conglomerate?

over here mate

Corporate biggot

Fucking NC is fucking liberal scum, over capitalist supported cucks who don't respect a republic y'all are Hilary level getting supported by major corporations and VS is just space isis full of weeaboos furry's cancer. the player base on NC is so retarded saying
>represents 'murica
>muh freedoms
wrong fuck off scum bags
literally TR is based off the idea of a republic inspired by Ben Franklin, they are in a time of distress so the president has executive order do to your guys fucking up the wormhole then bombing us just for your profit, litteraly the president of the US can activate executive order after a terrorist attack btfo to cancerville sumerfags

NC for life.
Fuck the elmos.
Fuck the barneys

All will know the will of Vanu.

Because no matter what you do or how well you play your actions are ultimately meaningless.

Chill mate is just game. Keep calm and aim for blues.

Sounds like bad leadership or solo gaming is your meta. I help lead XGPE on connery to cap continents often.

yeah, easiest faction to aim at, they are complete fucking dumb asses literally 65% of my kills are towards them they fucking have 27% of their faction kills on my server towards themselves (Connery)

planetside2.com/players/#!/5428285306548830017

This be me fam.

Ive fought nc on miller, alot smarter there.

here's me fam, new account b/c old daybreak account got hacked
planetside2.com/players/#!/5428460323739471905

that sucks there is no ez farm

Add me next time you ingame.

i'll go on right now for you bb

GLORIOUS TERRAN REPUBLIC SUPPORTER REPORTING!

Anybody interested in a ps2 story? I dont play anymore cuz I dont have a pc and I cry everyday but I have an interesting story. If you guys keep this bumped

How does it feel to know your own faction doesn't love you?

my good man good choice Loyalty until Death.
what server btw?

PLEASE continue

Because I'm at work.

Once I get home, I'll be back behind enemy lines with my infiltrator to fuck shit up for the glory of Vanu.

Emerald good sir.

>Medic front liner

Nice Nice, Farming Server with front line medic you make the TR proud.

I love stabbing cucks like you.

agreed vanu are fucking roach scum

Hate to break it to you, but I'm the one who does the stabbing. You all are so easy to predict, capture one insignificant point and walk right into my knife and crossbow like lemmings.

GLORY TO VANU

Rip planetside 1

literally any infil that tries to stalker or hunter with a crossbow that doesn't have explosive tips always gets fucked then cucked so btfo to reddit you scum

>be me
>around 4 years ago?
>I play medic and I get to about lvl 15 or someshit like day I play as vs
>open up the map and see there is a huge battle at the dome but I have a shit pc so if I go there I will have low frames (below 12)
>pull a galaxy
>tell people that im picking people up for a secret mission (use mic cuz im a human being)
>literally mostly noobs get in with a couple decent levels
>take off
>im a shit pilot so I crashland dat fat bitch
>I take us to an abandoned tr base and drop a squad beacon
>everybody runs to different points to capture them
>everybody is getting easy certs including me
>suddenly like 3 people get shot in like 4 seconds
>wehavecompany.tar.gz
Cont?

Keep telling yourself that. The only time I don't kill with a single shot+knife is when heavies have the shield up. You're probably the type who's too scared to wander more than 5 meters from your squad mates. And you should be.

lol your funny kiddo, i fucking run infil with max asc and an smg your kind is too ez, i see your beacon i emp you oh your shield are down and your panicking, oh, your dead now like i said go make yourself comfortable back on reddit with the rest of your cuck kind i'm sure some TR men would be down to fuck your women and traps

Actually, I AM playing! Been playing since Beta.

Kicks the living shit out of Battlefield and every other shooter that "promises" large-scale warfare! Best online game I've ever played!

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

A TR that's all talk, what a surprise. what's with your obsession with reddit, btw?

what's your idea of not going there it's well known that Sup Forums is rightful TR territory and reddit is for the degenerate cucks, oh an no surprise a VS that's all talk just shut up and btfo

No chill.

>calls a VS all talk
>while doing nothing but shit talking
You're hilarious. Enjoying the summer vacation?

What would you guys think of a red vs blue type series for this game? Except it would be more serious with action but jokes as well.

I did but then it got buggy and said fuck it.

Was fine for about 4 months then I got server connection problems with their servers. My connection was fine and fine with all other games.

Now the game is dated so meh

>Calls a TR all talk
>you literally came in here self glorifying yourself
you're retarded, still working, my vacation time in Mexico was enjoyable and yourself? won't be much shit talking once you return to school in a month

That would be awesome, actually.

>Listen up, boys, we got a new vehicle from headquarters!
>What the hell is this thing, sarge? it looks like a hummingbird
>This here's a Mosquito
>...
>see, it's got the pointy bit at the end that draws blood!
>I still think it looks like a bird...

We need the guys from H8uG in on it, teach us to get the fuck in line.

>I'm so clever I can just reword a person's insults back at them

Go work on your aim, then maybe you wouldn't have to waste so much ammo trying to actually hit something, scrub

Nigger detected

I was working with a youtuber and wrote an entire script for season 1 and part of 2 as well as character profiles and then he suddenly dropped it now I have all this shit gone to waste.

>playing as a faction with the easiest recoil weapons
yeah stfu faggot also what mature adult uses scrub, literally your 15, get off of Sup Forums

agreed

Why is there such a deep seeded hatred on every faction towards the opposition?

Ain't no stopping that sexy sexy spandex

I do t even know. It's amazing. I started playing, thinking I would make one of each character, but I played for a couple years and now I am loyal to Vanu and Vanu only. TR and NC can go fuck themselves

I just prefer their music

Yeah, spraying hundreds of rounds and hitting with a few takes SO much skill. And you're questioning my maturity when your grammar is like 8th grade level? Tell me, kid, how do I literally own a 15?
Because it's war. Hating each other is part of the fun.

i dont play much anymore. shit pc and i suck at fps

Kill them with love? I sometimes pm people i snipe and tell them ilu

That is a very valid psychological tactic. TR dude here obviously prefers trading insults, so I'm giving him what he wants. I may not like the red commie bastards, but I can still respect my enemies' wishes (except for dying, they have to work for that)

I get insults back mostly

That's when you know it's working. If they love you back, then that would lead to peace. Peace is boring.

well it' all based on their values this may seem biased but it's from what i know i also play as TR
>TR technically the moderates/right winded. people are militaristic and loyal to government. Is technically still a democratic republic they are in a time of executive order(marshal law) due to crisis happening due to "NC"
>NC are also more moderate and have their beliefs on multiple things that contradict each other, they are mostly related to people form the "south" in the US, NC are supported by major corporations and are pretty much private contractors who fight for fun and money from corporations who don't like the legal codes on monopolies in the Terran Republic
>VS represent the far-left (radical) they found araxium and alien technologies and are obsessed about it, they are technocrats, and they have made their own religion about the alien technology and live under a secondary motto "be enlightened or perish" which is similar to radical groups like ISIS
wtf your grammar is worse then mine, I'm sorry when i meant 15 I actually meant 11, "how do i literally own a 15" right there in you criticizing me you fuck up you are literally cancer your parents should have gone to planned parenthood
we aren't commies how about you learn the lore and play the previous game in the franchise before you talk shit

This is now a tr appreciation thread.

Because it's the only way to play, faggot

If you're anything but TR go fuck yourself

That explains why I love Papa Vanu.

Say, do we all have the same guy announcing over battles?

Nc has a tranny.

agreed
also agreed
no, different depending on faction

also a good way I've seen this compared to US politics is
>TR-Trump militaristic, nationalistic, hates the others with passion
>NC-Clinton supported by major corporations to spread their ideals and personal ideals, contradicting
>VS-Sanders Far left, retarded ;^) think what they do is right and will benefit everyone but will make society worse

You should calm down a bit, you sound as if your face is as red as your armor.
>"how do I literally own a 15"
Well, you're the one who said "literally your 15". If you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're", then yes, your grammar sucks. No wonder you guys are such easy pickings, even the NC probably wouldn't take you.

Kek

You won't know if it makes society worse if you don't let us fucking try it!

There is literally no good argument against technological advancement

> level the NC probably wouldn't take you
Holy shit, like a flaming Galaxy to the face

so you own a 15 wtf does that mean, you're so fucking retarded that i hope that they legalize post birth abortion just for people like you i think that your parents would agree

>Mfw this mother fucker thinks one guy in tr makes the masses look bad
>Mfw angsty teenager rage hormones
>Mfw muh vanu superiority

Consider suicide

Not other user, but let me prove "muh Vanu superiority" in three points
>the Orion
>swagriders
>sexy sexy spandex

Better dead than blue

Orion is cancer
Tr has mswr far superior.

let me prove muh vanu cancerness in 3 points
>weeaboos
>furries
>NEETS

>so you own a 15 wtf does that mean
That's what I'd like to know, since you're the one who said it.
mmm, stay salty. Your tears are delicious and pleasing to Vanu.

actually you said it first mister

You mean FAGRIDERS?

Spandex is ugleh :(

HOW DARE YOU

ewww why is your video qual so low, also in player model standpoint female TR have BIgger Butts and Wider Hips

see
>literally your 15

Do you even reading comprehension? Keep spraying and praying, baby.

You're just jealous that your tanks can't strafe.

>TR have BIgger Butts and Wider Hips
Sounds perfect for niggers, then.

Not oc, just a picture I found. Also, yeah, NC have huge hips too, that doesn't make them sexy. VS has sleek, form fitting, stylish, PURPLE good looks

Because the game has been going downhill since release and i left the sinking ship long ago

How's it been going downhill? Besides pop decline, it's a damn fine game

It has become more and more zerg focussed. The stiff lattice system gave it the rest.
I know this existed in ps1 as well, but it was still possible for behind the line black ops... If they would have remotely made a planetside 2 instead of CoD MMO...