Does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested by boys a lot younger than them?

does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested by boys a lot younger than them?

that awkward moment when you come up with something so autistic, not even Sup Forums responds with understanding

no

sure.

MODS MODS MODS

no

your wierd m8

Here's something less autistic, dubs decides what I do with my shit.

Eat it, post pics

make a line and snort ur own shit

put it back up ur pooper

WINRAR

i win now give me some good shit

YES!
I'm not the only one!

post pics of it, and then we'll talk.
2d is ok

BUMP

>Haha that awkward moment haha xD so awkward haha
Shut the fuck up.

Gotta see this shit now

Lets go OP

>less autistic

nice. what kinds of scenarios do you think about?

it's decided

Post pics

little boys groping hot girls

post examples godamnit

i didnt know i was into this until now. holy shit lets make this happen!

the molesting or the shit?

maybe on a train, feeling up her skirt

how?

same slut or wishful thinking???

edge

hooray for rare fetishes!

When I was 15 I was fucking the living shit out of this pretty hot 19 year old girl who worked for my dad. For my 16th birthday I got to nail her up the ass.

pics or it didnt happen

True

No. I love the thought of me molesting a teen girl.

you call that molesting?

post pics

nice, how did you get her?

I get off on any sub-40 year old girls getting molested by basically anyone

young boys, teachers, middle-aged women, their sister, whatever.

the important factor is the molesting, anything else is variable.

would bondage be involved?

Even better.
I have no idea why girls being dominated by little boys isnt more popular.

theres only one thing left for u and that's kys

>nice, how did you get her?

She worked in my dad's office in the day and waitressed a few nights a week too. The restaurant where she worked had a Christmas party and she said to come by. By the time I got there she was pretty drunk and gave me a big hug. A couple of drinks more and she stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered that she was tired and wanted to go back to her apartment. I went from kissless virgin to barebacking her and filling her with my jizz in about 15 minutes total.

She taught me to eat pussy and ass like a champ. I got my learner's permit at age 15 and 7 months, so from then on she would often be sucking me off as we drove. On my 16th birthday she oiled me up with olive oil and put my dick in her ass herself. She taught me to sit totally still and let the girl push her asshole back onto my cock at her own speed, it works MUCH better that way.

ow the edge
nice pic though

Jesus,
At least TRY to make it sound real

Post straight shotadom

>At least TRY to make it sound real

Ha ha, feels good to be a gangsta, too bad you've never enjoyed the delights of an older lady.

imagine if a cute high school girl gets framed and sent to an all-male juvy as their plaything

>older lady
>19

rolling for eat

Hot.
But not little boys so no

ladys and gents we have a winrar

how old would you want them to be?

ur shit looks like crap

put bleach in it and take a small shot

younger

Lmao

like middle school aged?

You've been promoted to Captian Autistic

topkek

niiice

What movie is this from?

I understand OP

spaceballs

imagine if there's a really cute high school girl, and her jealous classmates decide to tie her up and leave her in the hide-out of a group of horny middle-school boys

When I was 6-7yo my 16yo babysitter let me touch/wash her pussy in the shower. 1st time she took my hand and rubbed it on her pussy, i didnt know wtf was going on and i tried to pull my hand away but she wouldnt let go , after a few seconds she did. After then she let me touch it all i wanted but never forced me

yeeeesss
I get you user

thats really hot.
but pics or it didnt happen

what do you think would happen after?

When I was in highschool I was really into this English student-teacher from the local university. She was half Chinese and half French with a lip ring and was really chill. The idea of molesting her in the janitor's closet has crossed my mind a lot.

in that case i guess it didnt happen, was all just an illusion.

at first, they would start touching her out of curiosity, she would struggle, but they would just laugh and keep prodding her

The ass on the one on the left....

Summerfag gtfo

kids are cruel, so they would eventually start taking off her clothes, and squeezing different parts of her body testing out what sort of reaction she makes

i wonder if they'd use her to experiment with their fetishes

what do you think would get the biggest reaction out of her?

fingering.

fingering her pussy or asshole?

both.
at the same time
They have a lot of fingers
all those little boys

Same thing here:

My mom did daycare at our house. When I was 8, a 14-year old fire crotch my mom would watch after school took me into my closet with a flashlight and showed me her pussy. She took my hand and had me rub what was likely her clit and told me that this was what she did to herself to make her feel good. Later she had me stick the blunt end of a ballpoint pen in her snatch.

I remember being confused and thinking her pussy was scary looking. Can't imagine the shitstorm that would have happened had I said something to someone. Probably my mom would have lost her license.

how do you think she'd be tied?

Am I considered to be one of those horny young boys?

you dont want to contribute?

no

TOP KEKKKK

so how do you think she'd be tied?

by her wrists and ankles
maybe hogtied too