What is public transport like in your city?

What is public transport like in your city?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=8U77qg6gFEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z8giq3gSb0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad actually

lmao public transport. It's faster for me to drive from college, pick up some groceries, check my PO box, and drive home than it is for me to use public transport home.

filled with students and Moroccans who play loud goat music on their speakerphone

How do I sex her?

Very complex underground system.

>tfw i am taking one now

Did you do a poo?

no
why should i?

need her legs around my neck right about now

Forgive me. I was thinking about mainland China and their love of defecating on public transport.

Must be nice to live in a place without godawful traffic.

It is utilized almost entirely by minorities and the elderly except during some festivals where it is filled to the brim with drunk people.

Only high school students and old men take a train in the country.

They pretty look like the girlk on your picture, everyone go in them and then they bring us where we wanna go...

I want to be her pusy slave!!

>move to victoria
>go to frankston with a few bottles of bundy rum and coke
>enjoy schoolgirls

hey that's >my city

pretty good

functional

like this

Shitty minibuses. Loud, dangerous, uncomfortable, not even designed for public transportation.

Perfectly shows how people can disrespect themselves by using it. They breed a corruption and transport mafia. Pathetic.

inside

She's getting her fucking bum germs on the seat

Orange.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

I love Japan

>not wanting those bum germs

Are they cute?

youtube.com/watch?v=8U77qg6gFEQ

Metro is bretty good here.

metro is nigger-tier communication for cities with shitty planning

Honestly, it's pretty good.

Subway is fast and comfortable, and while the buses used to be bad, recently they updated them and now you can track their position from your smartphone or computer, so you don't have to wait for the bus for an eternity.

Right now they are planning to add metal bars before subway stations so that retards who don't have tickets can't go through. I can't wait for that, fucking freeloaders, gypsies and beggars are ruining our public transport.

>city buys these things
>ruin major roads by huge bus only lanes

Non-existent outside of my college campus. Roads are great and cars are really cheap here in the Republic of Texas so it's not really a problem. From what I've seen of other states (income tax, bad roads) the situation with lacking public transportation can be really crippling tho, especially if you want a good job.
I'd love to ride my bike more often but the lack of sidewalks/bikelanes makes it a deathwish.

TFW I will probably never bang hot aussie schoolgirls

Im on the other end. You can buy a parking pass here, it's $400/yr and it doesn't even close to guarantee a a spot.

shit if you go out at night

subway ends at 23 p.m. and starts again at 5 a.m.

bus is shit too co you need to get a taxi or move with your own car everywhere.

Jeez. Parking passes in my college are just $25.

>

jesus fucking christ america is expensive

Like this

Depends on what state you live. I always tell people that America is not a country. It's a union of countries. States vary drastically. The state I live in has almost no taxes and it really cheap, but if you move to California it will cost more and you'll be taxed at the state level. Culture and language are different in each state also. Someone from Puerto-Rico (basically a state, they even have inter-state highways for whatever reason) will have a bunch of issues moving to California and someone from California will not be used to the overtly friendly and extremely religious culture of Utah. Cost, culture, and taxation are why the US is basically just the EU but more functional.

it's the privilege of going to a mediocre state school with a decent football team that refuses to add parking because cars are yucky

best there is

Iktf bro

Good, but the train stations are riddled with asocials, punks, beggars, junkies and dealers.
Students usually have a ticket which allows them to use everything exept ICE and IC trains.
All vehicles of public transport can make traffic lights change to green for them, so taking the tram is sometimes faster than driving car.
The price for the ticket is included in the student fees and will most likely be cheaper than 90euros per semestre.

You put benis in her bagina :DDDD

like this

where does the money for all these projects come from?

don't worry about it

kek
>tfw no sugar daddy germany to buy cool new trains

ask him where his weapons, trains, machines, all other then goat cheese comes from

where your weapons, trains, machines, all other then goat cheese comes from?

I hear more foreign languages than german in the subway of my city, so it's basically like Sup Forums. The only difference is that these people live here on my money and potentially pose a threat to me.

Greece is something like Europes senile grand grandpa.
Maybe fun to visit but you wan't spend your life there. It once created a history, knowledge and culture which strongly influenced the west, even after a few thousand years, so we can't let it peacefully die jet. The age gnawed away the former glory and whats left now are fancy ruins and lazy sunlovers who still think their opinion matters and love spending money they don't have.

Beautiful country though. Had a nice vacation on Kreta last year

very dangerous

wtf? i hate bulgarians now!

pretty good compared to the public transport of other european capitals but we still hate it

it's shit
sometimes i wish i could molotov them fucking buses but then i think of all the people that will buy motorbikes and ride them stupidly and that wish fades. fucking paraguayan bikers

take that back

do they play reggaeton in the buses?

Utter shit. Filled with niggers blasting rap on big headphones or homeless people who smell like piss. What takes me 15 minutes to drive can take a bus over two hours because of bad routes and worse drivers.

This, except the niggers and homeless parts. All the buses are empty and clean because no one rides them anymore and the routes are terrible

Sometimes it gets pretty crowded and I would also like it faster than it is, but otherwise pretty good. I mean 100k cities with better public transport are only in Germany or Switzerland.

I can't lie public transport fucking sucks here shits cramped as fuck

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=z8giq3gSb0k
...wait, how did you know that?

Free

i know things

Our main transport are Marshrutkas, 30-something person busses like pictured. Truly the cancer of our roads. They are barely regulated, don't follow scedules, ofthen ignore stops, don't have a dedicated person that takes fares (you have to pay to the driver) and go on strikes every year demanding increase in fares.
There are also trams - undead abomination from older days. No one basically uses them nowadays and all of the cabs are some 50 years old probably.
Finally there are trolleys - those are nice and their only problem is that they are few in numbers. But they have GPS so that helps. I rarely use public transport and when I do, I typicaly check the map to see when the next one arrives and get to the stop in time.

Pretty good for brazilian standarts
Mid sized city with BRT. The buses have AC, usb charging docks and Wi-fi
We can also track them via app

I hardly use them though

That bus looks exactly like what we have here.
Minus the people, of course

I want to have her bum germs in my face

"city"

Up until about 9:30AM, buses are mostly full of retards playing retard music at retard high volumes; trains are mostly full of filthy abos, or some dumb cunt asking for smokes
Otherwise, during the day it's pretty relaxed. Nice and cool most of the time because of air con.

Moscow Metro is pretty good, especially with the recent additions. It's relatively clean, fast and you can get almost anywhere in the city.

Our ground transport however is fucking dogshit. Good luck waiting for your bus, unless it's a very popular route. And buses always get stuck in traffic, because very few roads have dedicated bus lanes and quite often some douchebags block them. Trams and trolleybuses are alright, I guess, but their coverage is very spotty outside of central districts.

The alternative is getting stuck in traffic for hours.

1/10000 passengers are qts
And we don't have indian trains to increase the odds =(

illegally

comfy

OK I guess. The city would collapse without it.

wow the driver even serves drinks.

It may be crowded and dirty, but at least it runs 24 hours and has good coverage.

why do people live there?

Less than Ideal

Holy shit, what a terrible map.

The traffic here is one of the worst in the nation

does ass groping actually happen on trains like in my animes?

Yes. People just don't get gang banged in the middle of the bus/train though

full of brown people. i don't use it often

Never been on one around here, but from what I've seen of people at bus stops, it's mostly used by poor people and college students, depending on the side of town.

hah
you guys have those too?
guess it's a post soviet thing

taxi become suspiciously cheap in my town this year
been using a taxi for a whole year almost every day
but taxi is not a public, right
the rest is pretty mediocre or very uncomfortable

everytime I get into the subway here it feels like I walked inside the pair of pants of some guy that just farted.

The air is warm and moist, it smells like farts and the floor is almost always filled with sunflower seeds or plastic wrapprs.