Explain lebrons weight loss right before the nba started testing for hgh

Explain lebrons weight loss right before the nba started testing for hgh.
Then the following year plays his worst he has in the playoffs.
Doesn't shoot 50% in any series after shooting over 50% the entire playoffs before.
Then this year he has put the weight back on and finally got to shot 50% in the two final series of the playoffs.
So we can comfirm he was on hgh due to weight loss, jaw growth, and balding.
How long until he finds something else he can take under the radar or has he already started?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/lebron-james-sugar-carbs-diet-2014-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no exercise to strengthen your jaw but james' miraculously kept growing.

>You now realize that the Cavs only won a championship due to winning the draft lottery 4 times. This was all in spite of horrible management decisions year after year. Ping pong balls are the reason the Cavs won. In Northeast Ohio, nothing is earned. Everything is given.

>weight loss
businessinsider.com/lebron-james-sugar-carbs-diet-2014-9
>jaw growth
>jaw
>growth

You are pic related

>You now realize that the Cavs only won a championship due to winning the draft lottery 4 times.
Are you SURE it wasn't because your boy shit the bed?
>daily reminder unanimous """""""""""MVP"""""""""""

Yes I'm aware of the bullshit diet he claims. And yes his jaw growth has been well documented look it up.
There is a photo for you.
It is one of the most common tells of hgh
And I'm not a warriors fan at all.
But I like the zero facts and meme reply.

>That "strength in numbers" cuck meme on the hat
LMFAO

Hgh and jaw growth.
Notice kobe a normal jaw line stays the same.

Samefag.

>There is a photo for you.
A photo of an 18 year old and the same 18 year old 6 years later.
>He stopped growing at age 8
Enjoy your manlet life lol

Aren't HGH effects permanent?

Lebron didn't grow after 18 he was already huge. Besideso putting on muscle. His bones had stopped growing. No workout you can do or ever would do would stregthen your jaw. Just admit the obvious hgh evidence. Multiple articles have been written. This article is when is he going to start up again and is he going to get caught.

>There is only one user that knows the Memeiors got exposed hard

Oh, Harry.

No you can see he lost all the weight once he stopped taking it. Also he had surgery on his jaw to remove the bumps. Claimed it was a tumor.

You are aware that LeBron was drafted from HS and that your jaw keeps growing as a man till you're in your early twenties. Are you telling me you're such a faggot looking little twink boy that your jaw-line is the same as a teenager's? I understand why you're so butthurt then.

What is the first picture trying to show? That your jaw can shrink too?

Fucking idiot

Hey man I don't comment on this site so I'm not who you are thinkingmy but maybe since you have nothing to contribute you could try to talk about the topic not nonsense and attempts at personal attacks. So stfu you dont know shit about basketball.

So explain kobe. Also drafter from high school. Didn't show any growth.
And lebron had surgery on his jaw to slim it down. And first pic shows weight loss he already had the jaw surgery.

Op got owned by a Denmark bro
RIP OP

Kobe just has shit genes.

>all genetics are identical

Like with height, jaws can also grow at early or later stages in your development. Just because Kobe has had a slim jaw/facial structure since his late teens doesn't mean LeBron couldn't have his jaw grow during later periods.

As to the picture in the OP it doesn't show/prove anything but fat loss which would make anybody's face and jaw appear slimmer? If your jaw grows from HGH it's not just gonna slim down to its original teenage levels because you go on the fucking Atkin's diet for a couple of months.

To be fair, I don't dispute the possibility of him using roids - but that goes for almost all prof. athletes. It's just the name of the game.

I think your "evidence" in this thread is fucking vague and bullshit and I'm sure you could cherry pick all kinds of "anomalies" with most atheletes that would """"""prove""""" this and that.

Not hgh, dwyane wade just always carries spare peanuts in his cheeks

You haven't read much so far.
He had surgery on his jaw to get it slimmed down. Claimed he had a tumor.
So first picture is showing weight loss. He had never lost 40 pounds in an off-season not many basketball players ever have. But lebron an elite athlete all of the sudden drops 40 pounds. That's weird.

Receding hairline.
Cramps.
Jaw growth.
Balding.
All signs of hgh use.
All of them are lebron james. Pretty much spot on.

Kobe just has no testosterone whatsoever.

Not even slightly racist, but I genuinely can't imagine white sports fans (or at least fans of white sports) talking about things like this.

Reminder. Lebron got dunked on by a high schooler. And paid to get all of the tapes confiscated so no one could ever see.

>lost 40 pounds in an off-season
Not saying you're wrong, but do you have a source? I only ever read 10-15 pound weight loss.

Also, why would him getting a tumor or not removed prove anything? Why would he get it done if it's such a dead giveaway?

Isn't it pretty common "knowledge" that almost all top athletes use performance enhancing substances to some extent? Why are you so obsessed with LeBron and his jaw? Seems like such a weird angle.

It's one of the most common tells of hgh And steriod use. Look up Barry bonds. Mark McGuire. Sammy sosa. All of them same thing. Balding is harder to prove it's link. But that jaw growth is abnormal as it gets.

Okay I believe you

You can literally see the tumor in this pic

All pro athletes juice now.

/thread

Hey I'm all for it too. Make it a fair playing field. But there are lebron dick riders out there who are in denial.

This honestly. I don't think there's a single star athlete who doesn't use PEDs in one way or another.

Kobe got his shitty knees fixed by plasma therapy in Germany which wasn't medically approved in the US at the time, don't act like every player isn't trying to get ahead.

>caring about this when the NBA has been OBVIOUSLY rigged from the top for more than three decades