>dubs or better
>069
>420

Kissing my father

Rolling

Rolling for this pearl.

Sent

jerking it to pics of sloths and playing with my asshole :*

Imaging our future together. You overweight and a heavy smoker, me about ready to kill myself because our child won't stop screaming. Good times.

Putting a icecream cone in my ass and trying not to break it

Have you heard of the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

Let's trade nudes

What do you think about dragon dildos?

God speed you, user.

Am I supposed to say that?

Anyone else kinda surprised she didn't block him?

Bot big time

Chat with ugly bastards like you

Put tuna salad on my dick and let my cat lick it off.

We get Brazilian waxes together, it's kind of our little father son bonding thing.

Kek

faaaake

Sent

proof?

She's trying to b8 me
She is the master bait
We need something to make her not want to
She found me on this chat kik thingy

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Roll

Reroll

It's a bot

Winrar

trds

We'll see, if trips knows all

Her name is Tawny Oldham...... Sounds like a bot to me

What's my gender? Did you just ask me what my gender was️Oh my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE FUCK I have EVER seen browsing before What gives you the RIGHT ️️ to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING THATS WHAT ️️️️️️️️️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ️ Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E ️️️️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️️⬅️ between these genders as I please️️️️️️️ You're ignorance is literally OOZING out GERMER

Sent

m8 "she"'s a bot.

Probably a bot.

I've been Smekledorfed.

Say "AN honest question you stupid whore"

Thanks for trying at least Op
Find a new one?

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Go time

When life gives you lemons, make limeade and confuse life

its a bot

6 + 9 = Me and You

Roll
But direct it at her

your hair is really nice, is that its natural color?

roll

are you finding that out this late?

Roll

"Do you also hate niggers?"

Good because my dick is hard as fuck and it ain't going to suck itself sweetie.

word cannot describe your beauty
but numbers can
2/10

reroll

shiieet

amazing. rolling

Roll.

Checkaleckadingdong

She said "Thank you"
Also here's another

Her name is kill me please but rejects assistance, should we force it?

21st least I think that's a lot. I never went to school. I had to work on the farm or my father would beat me and my siblings. My mother left us at hits mercy when I was only four.

>edit *at least
phone is being fucking retarded

Shoulda 2/8 for rhymesake, m8

YOU'RE GONNA NEED SOME ASSISTANCE ONCE I STICK THAT 5 FOOT HORSE COCK UP YOUR ASS BITCH!

roll

kill yourself whore, and don't fuck up this time you whale.

Have a lovely day.

May I please wipe your ass after you eat a meal of soup and corn?

You should be good by yourself, probs got alot of practise due to your face

Well I am, how the fuck do I install a toilet seat?

Rolling

assitancte.. of love? lol. hi i'm brandon. nice to meet, you...baby!

Just remember, cut down the road not across. Just trying to help :)

Are you sure M'lady? As the nice guy I am *removes fedora and bows* I could have you out of whatever problem in a jiffy! *replaces fedora* What's troubling you my moonlight rose?

Winnin+

ROLL!

I need you to help me with cumming inside my dog and then committing a triple hostage rape suicide quarter deluxe. Are you up for the challenge?

you fucking blew it

You said you would do 69 posts too r-right OP?

its a win boys

Your'e mighty welcome. I like a submissive bitch and especially one that knows her place like you. Might just bump you up to a 3/10 if you keep on submitting to daddy ;)

Bitch I'm a real assed nigger
If you rim my ass my dick will get bigger
Into your gay ass my dick will slither
I'm so fuckin gay that I cum glitter

so cringy, props for sending this trash op

Role

Roll

hello John

you are so beautiful...please say something baby, i can not take no for a answer..

You fuckin asshole

Rollin

Rollerini

Rollerus Uranus

You made me do this

I got cum in my furburger. Can you fry it for me?

Fuck man these are so shit. Why do you unoriginal unfunny autsits have to ruin such a good thing.

I'm rolling this.

Do you take the peeper in the pooper?

Thread's dead baby, thread's dead.

:(