Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to commit suicide ?

hey Sup Forums what's the best way to commit suicide ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
depressed.net/suicide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quickly

kys

killing yourself

Jump of a building, that way death is instant and you get to have fun before you die

Od for sure

raped by a horse

Pistol to the head with ear plugs on.
Make it fast and painless.
Con: Makes a mess

By growing up.

Twitch

Catch up to Berserk

Don't be such a pussy and try living first faggot

Hang yourself, you'll get a orgasm before you an hero

Heroin

Right in the fucking feels.

Join the military, slaughter some goat fuckers, rape some women, hope that a bullet lands in your skull

Swallow a whole bottle of strong sleeping pills. When you start getting sleepy take any poison which kills under 3 days.

This man knows

Would 8 stories do it?

There's no con if you're not the one cleaning it up

No

By inserting a cactus up your ass, then pull it out and proceed insert opened whiskey bottle into ass. The booze will be absorbed by all the anus tears you will have from the cactus, but no need to worry about the pain for too long. Soon you will be so ungodly shit faced you will pass out and slip into a coma and die.

shoot up a school/mall/church and wait for the police to kill you

The classic helium bag is painless, clean and relatively quick. You just need to do your homework before attempting it. Which could be considered a plus as the time spent researching could be used to cool off if your decision to kill yourself is impulsive.

fk i wish i had a gun

It may but you shouldn't take any chances. Bad luck and you end up a potato for the rest of your miserable life

Use a gun. Quick and easy. Just don't use a pansy-ass .22

how many stories would guarantee it?

.22 is too little. Like said; bad luck and you end up a potato for the rest of your life. You want something more to make it certain that you will die.

13 or more should be ok

13!? i only got access to 8

kill yourself in your enemies house, no cons

If one was feeling unoriginal they could go the 12 gauge shotgun route, though I have a handy .30-.30 sitting at the end of my bed that I would use if such a case arose.

Double points if I'm white?

13 - 14 should do the trick

That's too boring. People expect that. What we need is for OP to go in swinging in a full suit of medieval armor.

Roll for this guy

Read enough of the crap on /b and your brain will shut down to save itself.

OKAY THIS IS PRETTY ELABORATE BUT GREAT RESULTS.

YOU WILL NEED:
> ROPE
> PIANO WIRE
> SUPERGLUE
> A TALL BUILDING

FIRST THINGS FIRST, GO TO THE TOP OF A TALL BUILDING. TIE THE ROPE TO THE PIANO WIRE, AND TIE THE PIANO WIRE AROUND YOUR NECK. SECURE THE ROPE TO THE BUILDING. TAKE THE SUPER GLUE AND GLUE YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD. MAKE SURE YOU LET THE GLUE DRY. THEN YOU'LL JUMP FROM THE BUILDING, AND THE PIANO WIRE WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, BUT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE YOU RIPPED OFF YOUR OWN HEAD.

Find the closest thing to an AR15 you got, make robe out of your bedsheets and a nigger hat out of your pillowcase. Now run to the nearest public place and see what happens.

the physics to this seem flawed

if i get dubs i will do this

>chicken wire noose
>super glue
>climb up on a chair, put head through noose
>attach hands to sides of your head using super glue, wait for them to stick
>once glued, kick out chair from under you
>if done correctly, will decapitate you
>body will fall, hands will stay on your head
>should look like you tore your own fucking head off
if you're gonna go out like a faggot, go out like a metal as fuck faggot

Become a celebrity.

HOLY SHIT!

Dress up as a Mexican, try to wrestle trump at his next rally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre

Its already been done.

>A LANCE AND A MACE

Like this is fucking Runescape or something

This has been on the Encyclopedia Dramatica page for suicide for atleast 7 years now.

living the rest of ur life without the sweat release of death. out living the ones you love while u wish to die everyday but choose not to commit suicide becuz that would be too good for a piece of shit like u

Exit bags are great. Best way to go for sure. If you can't get one, try a noose, but those are risky. You could break your neck without dying, which is painful. Don't do bleach. Hurts like fuck, 50/50 chance of actually working.
Here's a diagram of how to tie a noose.

Just needed some chainmail and it coulda gotten a pass. Definitely gets bonus points for the homemade flamethrower though.

then jump off twice

Carbon monoxide poisoning with a car+garagr (make sure to get rid of your catalytic converter) while getting drunk in said car+garage. Pass out from either alcohol or toxic gas. Doesn't matter really

Don't overdose. A whole months Xanax perscription, alcohol, and dilaudid didn't kill me. Just made me black out and puke just to wake up in a hospital with my parents crying and me having to tell the nurse it wasn't intentional.

Of course, wear a "Proud feminist" shirt if you can for teh lulz

Sharpei in pooper.

Toaster in bathtub
Jump into highway traffic, watch for a semi

HOW TO GUIDE: depressed.net/suicide/

I'm going to steal my buddy's .44 and blow my brains out tomorrow during fireworks. Life is empty and full of sadness...not even fucking works anymore. See ya Anons been a good 10 years fucking around on the site

See ya!
Good luck in whatever comes after life.

freedom to waste whoever you want to

I agree with user, but also add that in your note that you will leave behind for comedic reasons