Am i gay if i enjoy the interaction of my testicles rubbing agianst another guys...

am i gay if i enjoy the interaction of my testicles rubbing agianst another guys, but literally enjoyed no other part of the experiment with a guy?

also, post ending in seven decides what i do

spread 'em

film ejaculation and post it

not quite there

Hang yourself

eat shit faggot. literally

Hands down (my pants) that's one of the nicest asses I have ever seen!

Can you squeeze one cheek for me? (Just a little bit ; )

blatant self-reroll

I'm not attracted to men, but I did like the sensation of a friend fucking me in the ass in high school, it's really stimulating. I don't like penis at all otherwise though, ew.

this is stupid
do this one

Human sexuality isn't binary.
You just enjoy your testical bumping all you like and don't worry about it.

Perhaps find a GF that is down for DP so you can fuck while you mash balls with another dude?

mis rolled but since you're so kind I'll go ahead and post it for ya.

that is admittedly a fetish of mine, but tbqh im a legit homo and just posted the OP question for shitty lulz.

YES

bunghole

don't care what you like, i'd gladly rub my dick in your butt cheeks

thats a hot thought

OP here still just waiting for someone who gets a pos tto end in seven to dare me something. for some reason im the only one getting 7s in this thread.

Thank you, I'd love to let you rub your balls
against me all day long if you'd let me eat that ass

spead your ass as wide as you can

dick pic.

Rub cooking oil all over your ass

bent over pic pls

stretch your hole

anal

i only recently learned i enjoy having my ass eaten, so would love to sit on your face while i jerk off.

i have em lying around so might as well

re roll

anal what?

show your balls and your asshole

dildo/finger

i used to experiment with a friend and id always just have him lay on his stomach, and id mount him and just rub my dick inbetween his butt cheeks, not fucking him, just buryin it deep in cheeks and fuckin his butt crack. best feeling ever, can't imagine what itd be like to penetrate

post a pick of your flaccid dick!

get a handful of ass in each hand and spread

I'm going to fantasise about you looong time...

winrar!

winrar

next post ending in 9 decides what I do. but it must be quoting THIS post!

here ye go

will likely include this with the next 'win' didnt see it before i went of to the bathroom.

roommates home and our doors are open and were both naked so trying not to let him see me do this

pick of you bent over, cheeks spread, dick danglin

i appreciate it. i love showing off cock and ass

bend forward with your feet in the pic

Would suck, but you need to shave that forest

i like to go all natural other than my face and nipples.

did thread died?

feet

You have the cutest butt I've ever seen OP. Wish I could fuck you. For the love of God pls post more. Full body pics.

dont think i have any full body but not impressive regardless. im kind of just skinny fat. been going to the gym on and off but lots of nonsense this year got in the way.

pic of your balls between your legs

also, thank you

Nawww OP, I'm not into really muscular guys, you look great. Please show me more.

oh i dont mean i look bad per se, id liek to be at least leaner sure but im not ashamed of my body (though most nudists arent).

ill post more with the right rolls. im pretty godo about delivering.

last thread i was asked to post a pic of my licking elbow. even delivered on that.

Op can you post a pic of your ass and feet

just keep rolling. no one else is.

though to clarify a pic where you can see my ass and my feet? not sure on angling. examples help

Lol stop being a cocktease with these rolls and just take some erotic photos for us.

its the way of the chan. if you'd just put a request here you would have received it mate

Cute face, I don't have any requests though :P I just want to see more of you.

this ones old but here it is

this ones not me its my ex bf

Do you have like a snapchat or anything?

i do but rarely take pics there. my cell phone makes me look... red.

lonelybobcat

I'm sure you look fine cutie. Anyway to stay in the loop as to when you're posting, maybe talk a little. Seems like you post regularly.

not sure what you mean.

either way im settling down for a fap and then sleep. hit me up on snapchat if u like. laters

where's my ass spreadin pic!

THE BALLS TOUCHED I REPEAT THE BALLS TOUCHED

YOU ARE NOW GAY AF

Hmmmm couldn't add you. I'm GreatWaru if you care to add me.

my bad its
bobcat666

where my ass pics boi

Butthole pic

did you roll the right number while responding to the right post?

and the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people and is lame and ugly is ugly and smart and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

you said you'd post this with the next winner

>I'm not attracted to men
>I did like the sensation of a friend fucking me in the ass

this is you people

Asshole pic

Late snack :)

nice!

You recently found out you enjoyed having your ass licked? Well what a surprise.... pretty sure there is not a soul in the world that does not enjoy that. Only ones that say otherwise just think its gay

You have anything bigger for your ass

Ty :)

I'm going to rub one out to you tonight before bed :)

I added you on snapchat too cutie.

>that guy
>that bed

noice