umbers will kill ramsay

xth for best girl

First for Trump being Azor Ahai

NEW MEME

xth for anime

TELL ME ABOUT DAYNE

WHY DID HE SPIN THE SWORDS?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED KINGSGUARD

Duel wielding is completely fine in a show that has zombies, dragons, and rez flame wizards.

It's fucking fiction get over yourselves.

exquisite taste my friend
who else /vaguebusiness/ here?

>it's a "showfag proposes that dual wielding is advantageous versus multiple opponents" post

neck yourself

why was Gerold Hightower Lord Commander of the Kingsguard if he got so effortlessly killed by a northern second-born son

ANIME

Do any other shows on Sup Forums have generals besides doctor who and GoT?

(farts) MEME

hehe

that one time that guy farted in the ScenE

heheh (fartS)))

The books were bad at this point but at least they had passable dialogue. The show now combines the pointlessly meandering plotlines of the books with the awful dialogue of D&D to form something completely unwatchable. I'm done.

>anime

LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

I HEARD THERE ARE SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

I AM REALLY GRATEFUL AND WOULD SUCK YOUR COCK, IF I WAS GAY, BUT I'M NOT. SO I CAN'T, SORRY!

>she will never revive you and be your wifey
jdimsa

>it's a "showfag thinks that greatswords are huge, awkward and heavy like in the video games" post

Why does Rooney start for England?

Shaggydog dead :'(

Why did Dayne say the same line as Mance? I am assuming we are supposed to think Howland will use some magic to bring him back to life and take him to the wall? But if Howland is Mance why not do something with it when he was alive? And why would a kings guard become a freedom loving libertarian type?

Someone please explain its left me so confused.

You'll suck what I tell you to suck you cunt

>Jon and Ramsay will meet outside of Winterfell before the bastardbowl
>Jon and Ramsay will sit down in horse cart facing each other
>They start heading to Winterfell
>Ramsay will explain his plan to Jon
>Before halfway of the journey, Ramsay is finished and they will spend rest of the journey facing each other in awkward silence

>not having carice resurrect your dick right now

Fag. Bet you like Arya too.

his watch has ended ladies, form a line.

I mean if Dayne is Mance

???

How can showfags defend this episode's Tyrion scene?

(define scene (lambda () "farts"))
(display (scene))
=>farts

b-but greatswords are heavy clumsy baseball bats, I saw it in my favorite anime!

best girl getting red again

that was Oswell Whent. still doesn't make much sense considering he was Kingsguard, but it wasn't the White Bull.

Gerold is probably still in the Tower and Ned will kill him in part 2 of the flashback

How fucked would Ned be if the Kingsguard wore proper plate armour and not half assed crap with the neck, face and arms exposed?

[NEW MEME UNLOCKED]

Nah, it's Bronn

There's nothing about the world of Game of Thrones that should effect the efficiency of real world martial arts. It's just stupid

>that will never be your dick
kill me...

Lady Stoneheart this season lads.

ASOIAF is perfect anime material actually
>Characters with unusual hair and eye colour
>Teenager characters
>Fantasy setting
>Edgy dialogues
>Brooding, emo main character, despite multiple hot women throwing themselves at him

>it's a D&D have no source material to work with episode

I saw Carice van Houten at my house in Amsterdam yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shitposting, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I tried to leave my property in the garden I saw her trying to conduct some business while being really vague about it.

The police officer on the street was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to register that at the KvK first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and showed him each of her breasts in alternating fashion.

When he took out his notepad and started writing the fine for indecent exposure, she stopped him and told him to mention each offense individually and said something about “Kutjebotsen,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he had written down all his fines and gave them to her and started to say the total amount she needed to pay, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

DAT EYES

he had no one watching his back

Tyrion scenes are honestly the most cringeworthy scenes, worse than snek scenes even

if you change the swords for lightsabers it looks just like a fight from star wars prequels

Arara? My watch has ended.

just finished the ep

Holy shit that faggy tower of joy battle

I'm so glad I'm not a book reader by now

Daenerys isn't a lesbian.

Is Got the best anime out there?

ahahaha! I tort this was bronn! but it could be the black fish! you are a smart one sir

YOU HAVE 17 SECONDS TO NAME SOMETHING THE SHOW HAS DONE BETTER THAN THE BOOK

not fucked at all, armor never works unless in the rare case writers decide its convenient for the plot

It's fiction you stupid autist who gives a fuck. The armor, weapons, combat scenes, it doesn't have to be 100% authentic. I thought we'd be over this with the 20 good men fiasco but apparently you people won't stop bitching about the admittedly shitty writing.

TUTURU

Shireen

then why has she fucked girls?

best girl
best milf
best wife

Worse bro, the prequels were over-choreographed, this fight was just garbage

She let one of her hand maidens finger her and suck on her nipple.

melissandre tiddies

BUMP!!!!!

Tyrion plotline after patricide
Penny was some awful shit

I´m really happy because she has restoring the faith again.

Because the FA made a decision that Rooney breaking the goalscoring record was more important than creating a cohesive team.

Was this a question that was supposed to be answered?

>the meme was invented in time for this episode to air

IT'S A KIND OF MAAAGIC

you don't have to read words

Also the books are shit
grrm is an sjw hack who got shae the role because she fucked him
he's never going to finish the books because he's already jewed everybody

Chad will go crazy with Dayne. I can't wait to watch his video

>It's supposed to be bad! Stop criticizing it! You're just mad!

Showfags would be alright if they weren't so delusional.

Post-Tywin Tyrion.
Bronn.

s1.webmshare.com/994MW.webm
(link for sound and slightly better quality)

Tower of joy scene

Woah. Nice.

So it is basically confirmed that Lyanna gave birth to twins and Meera is Jon's twin, right?

One time doesn't make her gay.

>best milf
She isn´t you fuckin cunt

JUST

can you explain for me the point of a protracted sword fight action scene in a flashback where we already know the outcome?

Meme magic is real

I thought for sure they'd tease it at the and and have the lyanna stark scene tied up on mother's day but I guess that's next week with the 5 minutes extra long episode

It's using existing dialogue to create a greater link between Ned and Jon so when R+L=J is revealed the minds of all will be blown.

I imagine that's what D+D said when doing it.

fucking NIGGERS

she is pregnant
read some fukin news faggot

she's bi

Dany isn't the main hero. Have you noticed that even when Jon was a corpse he got more screen time than her this season?

Fuck you faggot. You're wrong and probably gay too.

GEE

Memes aside, you do realize pycelle just shat himself?

Doubt Blackfish would be able to walk into a Lannister camp.

He's not Ramsay after all.

who impregnated her?

TFW NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHERE THE SEASON SPOILERS ARE : (

GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD

STOP KILLING THE PET WOLVES YOU SICK BASTARDS

>Tyrion plotline after patricide
yeah, why waste time with an interesting plot that sees Varys revealed as a mastermind with a plan to shake the entire foundation of Westeros (that has been first glimpsed way back in season 1)?
Let's just make Tyrion and Varys retarded and support the dumbest character in the entire series

THE THRILL OF SEEING THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN IN WESTEROS

>DABID SHOULD WE HAVE A SKILLED SWORDSMAN WIELD ONE SWORD WELL OR TWO SWORDS BADLY?
>BAD PUSSY BAD PUSSY!

Stannis.

There are 3 "main heroes" and Dany is unfortunately one of them.