Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Am I sick?

Yeah. Chug some orange juice and vodka, then head to bed, champ.

You got a case a' the AIDS, friend. Now you can suck all the dirty dick you want, just like you've always wanted.

Gargle with salt water and then get some rest and lots of liquids
Listen to dubs

dunno

Thanks buddy.
Orange juice always makes my throat feel even goopier tho. I'll still have some.
>salt water
Oh shit, I forgot about that. I'll do that too
y u do this

Then that's fake orange juice. You need the stuff that hurts when you have a sore throat.

cause its da gud stuff

If that's your vagina, I've got some news for you...

Jesus Christ your ass hole is fucked up. You have anal clap

You're bent over like that and we can't see your arsehole. That's sick alright.

Shit.
Is Minute Maid not acceptable?
To be honest everything hurts when I swallow it.

You have Tonsillitis, i woke up this morning with it aswell. my throat had been feeling sore for the past few days, but when i woke up this morning i could barely breath and my hole body was achey. ive got another photo of what they look like now

Why are you asking US THEN?!

this is what they look like now, i havent eaten all day.. and my head is throbbing. i suggest going docotr and getting medication ASAP because this shit can get bad.

You swallowed too much cum tonight. Lay off the stuff.

Try a fucking doctor dude
Like I get it posting your illness to Sup Forums is Very Funny but honestly take your life into account

Yes. If you're in vegas, strep throat is going around.

Yes you are sick you fucking dumbass. Jesus christ.

Holy fuck dude
Have you not gone to the doctor's yet?

no not yet, how fukd am i?

go to a doctor now
you might not be able to breathe if it gets worse?

fuckoing hell your tongue is nasty, your breath must smell like shit.

here is a tip that will change your life.

order a ora brush, you get one for free from theyr website only gotta pay for shipping.

once you use the orabrush, your gonna see a ton of white gunk coming out of your tongue, smell that shit and throw up.

after that your tongue will feel like magic, and look like a normal tongue.

I have no clue how soon you're supposed to get it treated. But if it's gotten that much worse since the morning you need to fucking go see a doctor.
YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

you're on Sup Forums, so it's a yes from me

heres a current pic

it tonsillitis faggot go see a doc and get some anti-bodies

You likely have strep thought mate. Go should probably go see a doctor.

No shit my tongue is gross. I'm sick.
Get out of here you Orabrush shill.

Jesus christ!

not very i had it for about a month before i got any medication

OP they are tonsil stones, if you get something you can probably pop them out, they stink though.

It's time to stop posting and go see a doctor

you have super aids.

*throat

I am sorry to tell you but there is a first form of throat cancer

dont knock it til you tried it bitch, it will change your life.

no joke babe.

>strep
strep throat is usually located on the throat

>strep throat
On second thought it's most likely bacterial strep throat

no faggot there is mucus on them so its most likely bacterial

If you didn't blindly jump to insults and looked at my reply just above yours: you'd realised I corrected myself you flidasaurus rex

Tbh I went yesterday.
They did a strep throat test and it came back negative.
My throat has never hurt this much in my life, and I guess it's just a common cold.
It hurts to swallow, talk, and move my head.
Kind of pissed me off. I just have to basically wait it out.

They won't know absolutely for sure if it's strep until they get results back from the lab in a couple days, but I doubt it is.

Just thought it'd be fun to ask if I was sick and post the picture.

I find it weird and sickening that people dont go to the doctor..
I get the fact that it may or may not cost money
but for fucks sake

It looks like your tonsil is about to penetrate your tongue in its ass.

I wish my tongue had an ass

I had something extremely similar a few months ago, doctors did a couple of tests, both came up negative. They ended up giving me anti biotics for it and it went away in a couple of days

For me it got to the point where I couldn't eat anything at all with out massive pain and ended up only eating crackers, soup and pudding the entire time.

Think it lasted about a week or so, but the Anti biotics probably sped that up

Fuck them. My situation was the same and they wouldn't give me antibiotics.
All they said was "take ibuprofen"
And not to mention
>get yourself a Slurpee
100% serious

Jesus man it looks like you've been smoking meth for two weeks not drinking water. Have you been on stimulants? If so you need to learn better health hygiene. That includes brushing your tongue and teeth and drinking a shitload of water because this is generally caused by dry mouth and licking the inside of your mouth like you're a fucking dog with peanut butter in its mouth.

Seriously though your tongue is covered in fungus and your breath probably smells horrible. Lick your hand and blow on it for 10 seconds to dry. Now smell. That's what it smells like to other people. You should really invest in a tongue scraper and practice proper dental hygiene.

That sucks man, it'll probably heal on its own anyway but the antibiotics definitely woulda helped. I didn't even take them as much as they told me to and It still healed up pretty fucking fast.

Best thing I can tell you is stock up on pudding, soup and crackers, those were the only things I could eat with minimal pain

my breath smells like death.
i have a webm on the way

your're on Sup Forums faggot dont be butt hurt then someone sticks a dick in your ass

You have green phlegm, yes you are got take some mucas decongestant or Maine shit