aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

Come on Murray/Soares!!!!!!!!!

HANNOVER GOALS

pmsl at judy watching jamie over andy

Does anyone have a stream for this? Expecting Derfel to deliver again

jamie such a qt desu

>Pound plummeting to new low

Can't stop topping up and buying GBP

Such a lad. Frenchies such retards leaving that ball.

Has Andy got something in his eye?

Good boy points?

NEED Hearts and Minsk to score one more each

but how do you buy GBP with GBP????

Go to the bank, ask them that you want GBP and then they gve them to you. How do you not know this? I thought you were shrewd.

I just go into my local pound shop

Every time Jamie Murray serves my heart is in pieces

Good post

obtain fivers

Same lad, thinking what commodity to buy next. Made a shit ton on platinum and palladium.

>euan doesn't have an accountant
Hope you're paying tax on your new earnings, would be a shame if HMRC popped round asking about how much tax you're paying wouldn't it :^)

tempted by a brock lesnar win on saturday by ko, tko, dq or submission (likely) @ 2.87. i don't think hunt will knock him out t b h.

SO slimy

Do laundry and wash the dishes. Then ask mommy to use GBP to buy GBP.

Lads. What's a good delivery service? If I want something like nandos delivered?

Hannover so dire.

sunday even.

This is the game Ronaldo comes alive ends 3-0 with a Ronaldo Brace

Thoughts on adding professional gambler to my tinder bio?
deliveroo, uber if you're central

Got a stream lad?

HELLO TATRAN WHERE ARE THE GOALS

THIS is the game I go large on Portugal SW

Sweating for overs

Go to the bank you fucking moron.

Don't let me down Hannover

>infinity goes large on the "taster" tip Hass gives him
>never returns

Would love them to pop round just to clear things up since my taxes of £0 is all in order :)

but then I would end up with the same amount I gave them, just in different notes/coins ?????

Glad I only went small on tatran

>he wasnt on hearts overs

Just bet 5€ on Portugal and both to Score plus Germany and 3+ goals, how fucked am I?

Nah. They've played Wunstorf before though. Think last time they barely beat them.

Cash out my derfell acca for a small profit?

Germany cunt told us to get on over 3.5 fh after I missed first two goals.

No goals yet.

>go to the bank
>tell them you would like to buy GBP
>they will ask how much you want
>tell them
>pay for it
>you now have GBP

>someone in pga tipped infonet +0.5 med/large
kek
K E K

pmsl Tatran

>5 Euros
>how fucked am I

Even shitskin refugee scum get more money per minute in your country than that.

Yep, 2:1 last year

matthew daniel is the biggest fraud going. absolute ponce too.

Yeah I'm not asking about the amount asking about the outcome, also i am earning 18/hour while writing this on my holiday Job

Tell him then, stop bitching about people in PGA on here you little virgin.

Hannover also went through 4 different coaches last year and have already beaten 2 other Amateur league team 10-1 and 10-0

I tipped o1.5, the o3.5 I just said it's worth a shot

>18/hour

pmsl.

My company chargers clients £450 an hour for my work and I've only been here 3 years and just qualified. Not saying I see all of that, but still, get a better career.

I have told him, more than once.

HANNOVER

If there aren't 3 goals by HT, cash out if you NEEd the small profit. Also do you have the Huddersfield game in that acca? Bit worried about 2.5 now

Didnt know you could be qualified and work as a professional dickhead pmsl

Just because you do it for free lad.

all that money and you stil cant get laid??

>Euan calling other people dickheads

What work lad?

My company made 500m last year. Not saying I see all of that, but still..

Euan, do you have to pay Big_Al a percentage of your earnings from paid subs?

Went to the bank to buy GBP earlier lads

>walk into natwest and wait in the queue for half an hour, while an old lady counts money in her purse
>finally get to the till after what seems like forever, phone buzzes to tell me that my over 9.5 on Women's Singaporean football hasn't won despite them putting away 10 last week while playing away
>cute cashier, asks how can she help me
>mumble but she can't hear me through the glass screen, smiles politely while I dig into my pockets and pull out a crumpled fiver
>"I-I'd like to buy GBP p-please."
>hand it over to her underneath the glass, she picks it up with two fingers and keeps it far away from her
>looks confused, pretends to count money out for me and hands back the same fiver
>I know it's the same fiver because of the blood stains from when I had a nosebleed I had while losing large on a Mathworks tip
>"Here you go Sir, five GBP."
>mumble again and walk away, stuffing the fiver back into my pocket
>pick up the wife's son from the waiting area, he demands I take him to KFC
>spend my newly acquired GBP on chicken strips that are cold when they arrive

Thanks, lids

Don't know what happened here desu, 2-0 up and then they just blew it away. I'm sorry :(

Yeah I had them all as singles and then a little meme acca, Hudders should do it usually a high scoring team in the champ

D E R F E L
E
R
F
E
L

>£450 an hour

:/

I'm only iffy as I tipped it due to Huddersfield being a championship against a conference team. 1.5 should come in, but haven't done any research on them. Got a small acca of £50 on all 5 of my tips so hopefully it comes in

you got ripped off mate, you should have asked for some actual GBP

PLEEEEEEEase score one more this half Hannover, you're going to park the bus next half; I know it.

>It's another episode of "Schalke score 5 goals and then go to sleep the next half" this time with German subtitles.

My company pays me 10k per hour...

too bad I work 0 hours LOL!

SOARES YOU CUNT

No. Big_al built the site >for free

>he got back a £5 note instead of 5 £1 coins

ROOKIE error. The coins individually will gain more when the price rises that just one fiver

he's so tez

How does he make money off it, or at least cover the costs? There are no ads and he's giving away 1000 Euros

>he works for someone

>he hasnt bought or founded a company with his winnings yet

pathetic tbqh.

He gets all the high quality, paid tipsters for free. That's his gambit

He's a profitable tipster, fraud

>Murray getting blown up
Down so so insane

The same way all free tipsters make their money

on my knees for Romanian tips

Please dont do that. There are affiliate links on the site. Not sure how much he gets from them tho

TT doesn't have ads because ads aren't cool. You know what's cool? A billion dollars. And that's where his company is headed, a billion dollar valuation. Why would he put ads on now? It's like throwing the coolest party on campus and shutting it down early.

Raining goals now

How would you monetise TT?

Also he gets to see all the paid tipsters tips for free.

I cant see o2.5 not coming in like

Need 2 more goals, I hope Hannover don't park the bus or at least let one slip through so that they have to retaliate.

Don't know what I'd do if this loses, the wife's son is home from school as he got caught shagging one of his fellow class mates. Not going to lie that I'm a tad jealous, I haven't been intimate with the wife for about 8 months now. She's been telling me that she's saving herself for when she's completed her weight loss. I find her beautiful regardless, but it's great that Jamal is really working her hard as she's dropping the pounds quickly. She must be very dedicated as she spent the night over at Jamal's last night due to wanting to wake up early for that session.

Joke's on him though, I didn't have to pay him for that and he let her sleep over for free. Wife's son just barged in and asked for a fiver for fags, he's only 13 but I'm glad that he's taken up smoking now instead of later on in life; hopefully he'll quit after a bit.

What's the bet for the Lincoln game?

Avoid it, Estonians only won 2-1 whilst playing at home; probably do the same of 1-1 when playing away

tiny on Lincoln TQ because if they do it will pay for my ticket to the game for the /bet/ meet up

Flora -0.75

>Germany shorter to win the tournament than France
>France shorter to make the final than Germany

?

>5€
du bist ein waschlappen uezs

Murray knows I've got my life on 3-0. So intense.

You getting on the bus down?

>murray celebrating as if he's won Wimbledon

pmsl, scots SUCH characters