Burgers, please. For scientific research. Genuenly interested

Burgers, please. For scientific research. Genuenly interested.

Bump

States are meaningless lines on the map that tell you almost nothing. Metro areas and neighborhoods are what matters

I somewhat agree with what user stipulated here.

That being said...

>Hating on Oregon

1017 BRICKSQUAD CARTEL

Here's my low-energy post

I promise this is the last bump

Each and every state is based as fuck

Every province in Spain is based as fuck.

>Each and every state is based as fuck

>Each and every Province is based as fuck

I should have made Michigan,Orange.

ive lived in those 4 states i colored in as 'home'

Is the southwest that bad?

i have relatives in AZ, been through the area a devent amount

basically it's everything i dislike about the US condensed into a concentrated form

over reliance on cars, no local business everything is chains, suburb dystopia hell, absolutely planned cities w/ no culture or history, etc..

The fuck is your problem with us?

i will give it one positive over my beloved east coast though, and that is the lack of niggers

>Ohio baf
>Hawaii dislike
wtf

This file tho

Yeah, I know, I live in a shit state.

I realized my mistake about ten minutes later
Low Energy post

I would have had that opinion of the south before i lived here, it's a lot more nuanced than that.

You know the UP is not actually a separate state right

colorado is not because of DUDE WEED

based only on my visit to breckenridge

i also made sure to point out chicago and detroit

desu
Detroit shits up the state

Yeah. That's why I intentionally whited out the line that connected the two in the file. UP is far superior to the rest of Michigan.

Kentucky isn't that bad though

don't know enough about it to care

I fixed it up.

>NYC absolutely disgusting
>Philadelphia based as fuck
It's like no one ITT actually lives in the US

Why does everyone hate California?

b/c it actually exists and isn't just a movie set

Californians are to Americans as Americans are to the rest of the world

You know how non-whites hate whites and make up stories about muh imperialism to distract from their evident inferiority? It's like that

lolwut?

California is literally everything that is wrong with the world

I don't think Vladimir is gonna collect this.

Here is my map

What keeps Montana from being at the level of Idaho or Wyoming?

They like to think they would be the 6th largest economy if they succeeded.

The truth is that if California succeeded the US wouldnt import through them and their economy would tank.

California has all of our major pacific ports. All imports from the pacific and most of the indian ocean come through ports in california.

but florida looks based af
dried prunes, nice weather, beaches, cocaine and girls in bikini everywhere..
Note that 95% of my knowledge about Florida comes from GTA Vice City and CSI Miami

Missoula, there are a lot of smug subaru driving hipsters there. They shit on the plains and even eastern part of Montana, not just the flat part but Billings and Bozeman as well. Very elitist attitude, one of the worst I have ever encountered and thats saying a lot because I have actually traveled to all these states. I am a truck driver and have to go west a lot.

I thought that was Mississippi

It's full of absolute retards.

Redneck retards in the north, liberal retards in the south.

The area I circled is the ideal comfy area in my opinion. This is for if you like warm summers, and cold but not too cold winters with some snow, and you can actually get all four seasons a year.

Cuck Cuck BBC cuck cuck BBC cuck. I'm not gay I swear. But BLACKED.COM KEK ALL BLACK HAVE BIGGER PENISES THAN ALL OTHER RACES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS KEK KEK KEK BBC.

do not post this government gucci clone.

Sorry I sometimes get confused

The only value California has to this country is providing democrats with electoral votes. If California's votes didn't count we'd actually be able to get some pretty decent presidents in office.

essentially this

Fucking fight me

Too hot for you down here, or too many niggers?

uck Cuck BBC cuck cuck BBC cuck. I'm not gay I swear. But BLACKED.COM KEK ALL BLACK HAVE BIGGER PENISES THAN ALL OTHER RACES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS KEK KEK KEK BBC. If you're not black why even live? Europe is black now btw. Don't try to stop it white boi you can't cause you're a bitch and you know it.

>RI BAF
w-we love you too Birginia

Cuck Cuck BBC cuck cuck BBC But BLACKED.COM KEK ALL BLACK HAVE BIGGER PENISES THAN ALL OTHER RACES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS KEK KEK KEK BBC. If you're not black why even live? Europe is black now btw. Don't try to stop it white boi you can't cause you're a bitch and you know it. I'm gonna rape your mom too while you watch with your little penis. Faggot. Black power.

Too hot honestly. And Niggers. Southern culture can sometimes be cancerous but their nice people that I visited. Still doesn't justify anything more than >Disgusting< overall.

Yeah I can see where it would be disgusting, and summers down here can get pretty damn hot. Hell the coldest it's been so far this winter was probably 38 F and that's not counting as far low as Florida.

>Metro areas
Fuck off, city bitch. Regions tell you more than your ghetto view of the country.

New Mexico, poor as it is, isn't really like that. Maybe in ABQ, but the Santa Fe-Taos area is nice and feels old.

YOU BETTER FUCKING DOUSE MICHIGAN IN RED RIGHT THE FUCK RIGHT NOW

Seceded you dumb fuck not succeeded.
>2017
>teaching Americans their own language

Why? I've only ever been to rural Michigan, and it's beautiful.
>Detroit
I don't live there, I'm not a nigger, and I don't care.

>Mass love
>Vermont like
Explain please

NOW!!!!

FIP

No. Where's yours?

Just because yours is a bunch of arbitrary lines drawn by the fed doesn't mean everybody else's.

Chicago is the only redeeming part of IL.

t. grew up in rural Illinois

nogunz
nowater
noculture
nobrainz

Shit taste, Hoosier

It's paradise, but it's filled with idiots and cretins. You know, like southern Europe.

Here ya go

what's the problem? I just like Massachusetts more, not Vermont less

you about to get Penced

You must be a city-oriented person. Even then, though... Fuck Boston.

>teaching Americans their own language
He's probably the progeny of wetbacks. Also, it's not America's language.

No hard feelings orange buds.

rural is boring, chicago is a shit hole except for the tourist/wealthy areas

t. suburbs

What's surprising is that you put Nebraska and Kansas above Colorado and Utah.

Was going to include California above Sacramento as "like" just for the scenery but the people in that state drag it down too much.

If your state doesn't have it as an official language you are a non-state.

>Texas isn't Dixie we are le special snowflakes
K Y S
Y
S

>tourist/wealthy areas
Where else are you going to go in a city?
>tfw no official state language
>sign for state capital is bilingual

If people from Indiana are called Hoosiers, and people from Michigan are called Michiganders, what are people from Illinois called? it's "pig fucker", isn't it?

They're good in their own right.
Besides, they don't have Mormons/school shootings as often.

Unless you're Hawaiian consider sudoku

The average person in the south is pretty fucking stupid, and the weather is shitty year-round in most of it.

t. someone who lived there for 20+ years

Illannoyingpiecesofshit is the proper demonym

Kek vult, pig fucker it is

Miserable. People from Illinois are miserable.
Actually, I've heard sandhiller/Egyptian, and then there's always Wisconsin's classic FIB/FIBWABIT.
I made some nice Mormon friends in CO. Sorry, but I just can't help but hate corn/plains states.
>

>implying anybody there still speaks French and you're not just being pretentious

That's fair. Not too many people like the corn/plains states because there isn't much to them except a quiet relaxing life, and shit tons of agricultural output.
I'm lucky enough to live in part of Iowa that has some actual geography to it.

I do like Mormon's though. My only problem with them is when they knock on the door, and I have to sit there and humor them or else I feel like I'm being rude.