Hi Americans

Hi Americans

UK-bro here, have a good 4th July! Sincerely.

Fuck off didn't mel gibson kill all of you

Are you from England? We will be annexing you shortly. Happy statehood! USenter.

No, just his career

Thanks breh, or mate as you guys might say.

Our countries have more in common now that they're both filled with completely uneducated voters that support anything shilled to them

fuck off nigger hes the patriot!

I don't know how you britbongs operate but you turned my LDR exgf into a fucking slut

If any bristfags wish to get into the american spirit today my advice is a heavy dose of booze and blowing shit up.

and shoot some guns

They are britfags. They dont have those.

with love from the US

their loss

Honestly hated Americans until brexit happened.
Seriously, vote for trump. Don't let others run your country for you.
Happy America day or whatever.
Just don't get so drunk you shoot up a school, aight?

Eh its mostly left wing nutjobs that go on mass shooting rampages.

as long as you brits stop stabbing, beating and committing a HUGE amount of violent crimes.

Nice digits

glad you guys had the balls to tell eu to fuck off

Thanks!

Was wondering if brits, or England itself has any major national holiday.

Queens bday, end of the WWs?

Violent crime indices 2016
United States: 48.68
United Kingdom: 42.37
Hmmm.

US-bro, here ...much appreciated, mate! Glad to have you as allies. Proud to have you as friends. Damn glad to have your imported Youngs Double Chocolate Stout over here, too!

It should be officially renamed to Murrica Day

80% nigger for the U.S.

How would you know that when the government has cucked itself into outlawing its own analysis of gun-related crime by the NRA?

I think you're low-balling that estimate, bro.

>Doesn't know what the EU is
>Nor do the majority of those who voted to leave

Cause when the nut goes out and, say, shoots up a gay club, one of the things you do is look at his facebook/twitter/online accounts. If he's been talking about how great Hilary is for months, and his publically accessible voting registration says democrat, he's probably a fucking leftist.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

>1 event out of those that occur at an average of every 1.5 days

>anything shilled to them
Reminder that the remain campaign spent magnitudinally greater funding than the Leave
Reminder that remaining in the EU was a slow (but certain) death sentence for the UK
Reminder that MUH CONOMY!!1 argument is invalid scaremongering

>FTSE 100
>Multinational companies
Try looking at GBP and FTSE 250 at least.

Thank you, I will.

And there you go counting gang shootings in places like democrat run Chicago, where guns are banned entirely.

OK, sorry: let's take those out. 1 every 1.6 days.

Way off. Now you're just spouting bullshit. Not that you weren't before.

What's the correct period when excluding gang violence, then? How would you even find out such information when the federal government has been banned from collating it by a special interest group?

It pretty much consists of illegal immigrants shooting off fireworks every night for six weeks, celebrating independence from employment. Thanks anyways.