Rekt thread

rekt thread

lol u realize thats just cod of duty right? its not real

story?

aww they killed poor rat boy

what exactly happened?

kid stole his stuff (Gun i think), tried to sell it back to him when he was caught,
Dude packs two.

That nigga can run holy shit

I hate that I laugh when I see this one. Homie looks like he's just really trying to deliver Chinese food.

why did he speed up?

ikr!!1!

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

it shows us how quickly life can end. Gives more purpose to what time we are given, to be shown how quickly it can be taken away.

Summerfag :)

Wow, you sick Sup Forums assholes have really crossed the lines this time. My friends and I are left speechless by your actions here today.
I hope you all know by now that the police are working with the owners of this website to track every single one of you perverted bastards down and bring you to justice!
The news articles are already telling the world how you have planned the murder of this innocent woman.
It is beyond me how anyone could wish such hatred upon another human being. SHE WAS A MOTHER YOU ANIMALS! And here you are making fun of her and doing unspeakable deeds to pictures of her poor deceased body. I'd pray for your souls, but I'm afraid there is no salvation for people like you.
YOu need to be locked away for life and I hope you all burn in hell for this!
God I am so angry, you made my girlfriends sick to the stomach and they are still crying.
I am personally going to make sure this evil website gets shut down.

its a bait faggots

I hate that I keked out loud at your comment but it really fucking does!

Fake as shit.

sauce?

I think it's a brazilian cop chasing a criminal in the car

Superlurk here. Someone heard my wish. Thank you /b. Am not disappoint

This is just flat out epic.

A police officer from somewhere I believe

punched the liberal out of that guy kek

faggot bikers

Kek

At what point can you see the other people laughing????

Shouldn't have pissed off Sean Bean.

This metal rod is going to need a 1/4" adjustment to the right

OK SIR

he didn't, the speedo updates are behind the actual video

>chequed

Kaboom

Kek dumbass

>reading comprehension
Yours is bad

>tries to steal purse and fails
>laughs it off
>tries it again
What a dumbass

Shot by drug dealer who he mugged off in Brazil

what the fuck, is that a grown man?? he looks 6.
>Getting mugged by a man child
what the fuck, im never going to Brazil.

IRL COLLAT MLG PRO 360 NOSCOPE ITS LIT FAM MOUNTAIN DEW

That looks like some BOPE justice

Geez, how much does a hellfire missile cost. Did he run out of bullets.

Retarded kids with guns. Welcome to Brazil

> (OP)
>Geez, how much does a hellfire missile cost. Did he run out of bullets.
58000 each missile

He did run out of bullets actually

story?

>filename
kek.

>picks him up

kid is alive and well...there's another video on youtube of him talking about it a few months later.

>normalfag
More like a newfag if you couldn't tell that was some stupid pasta bait

Someone had to check

top kek

Link to video?

Usually I never click ones with animals but this time I did out of curiosity. That was fucking funny.

It's a bait to get newfags riled up. It works.

nah dude. not this time...redneck tried to run one of the bikers off the road. faggot redneck had it coming. full video tells a different story

flagellant. its a religious thing.

Superlurk here. Beginning to get disappoint. More rekt.. please?

That's an expensive kill.

sweet karma in full effect

Why don't we pours bleach in our cups of urines?

cause mustard gas

Yea but there's a hellfire surplus so they probably said fuck it