ITT: Feels

ITT: Feels.

>Be me, 2011.
>15 years old
>met a girl online, she was pretty cool.
>cute and low self esteem
>we went on a date to go see a love movie, i dont remember which one but when she started crying i held her hand.
>at the end she had to leave cause she was being picked up by her parents
>lingering
>sitting there looking at me
i guess i goofed
>give her awkward hug
i should have kissed her..
>online all my pictures were kind of at certain angles where i didnt look like garbage
>irl i looked like a fat retard
>after that for the next 3 days she wasnt really talking to me
>asked her to skype me, said no.
>was texting her and would get one worded answers

>asked her if she was awake
>she said yes and she was in a skype call
funny that she could find time to skype with other people and not me.
>i asked her with who, didnt get an immediate response so i asked again
>"my ex and my best friend and her ex"
i was kind of stunned and didnt understand
>asked why
>said idk, just talking i guess. im leaving it now though.
>responded "if you have time to talk to your ex, you certainly can talk to me"

called her on skype
no answer
texted her
no response

aaaand now im suicidal, wbu Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxF-FeOCxlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wartime feels for OP

Had similar thing happen to me in Sophomore year of high school with a girl that I was absolutely infatuated with. Move on and find other meaning in your life and if you cannot find meaning make your own meaning goddamn it. I live by the cardinal rule that anybody who is reliant on another for one's happiness is a fool. Find a hobby work out read nobody's stopping you user. Get out there and grab life by the balls.

Sonny you had a blessing, theres nothing worse than if she had done this after a commited relationship between you two. I just found out my ex girlfriend has been with multiple guys after only a couple weeks of being broken up.
>Be me
>Date first gf
>Best thing that could ever happen, 10/10 relationship both in deep love
>after a month and a half notice shes talking to other guys through text too much
>bring it up, set rules after a series of lies from her
>she blames me for being controlling
>definentlynot.jpg
>we break up, her thinking its my fault
>goes and whores herself out after saying she wasnt interested in these guys
>Lose something perfect because shes a whore

Mate if you had loved this girl and she did this to you after a couple months or years of dating and you guys were both avidly in love, you might be rational in suicide but this was just a fling that ended badly. Another girl will come along and she will be more perfect than anything else in this world, just wait. Thats what I'm doing at least...

at the time we had talked online for a little over a month and she was really all i could think about and the only reason i got up in the morning cause i was homeschooled and a fatass.

still am a fatass, i guess.

Really dumb reason to be suicidal. You're not entitled to her. She said no, move on.
You even said you look like a fat retard in person. Most girls in life will say no then. Correct your hygiene, get a haircut, shave, fix your shit skin, get your eyebrows done, wear contacts instead of glasses, lose your weight and lift.

ive been suicidal for a long time
and it wasnt just because of a girl.

ive been depressed for so long now

Women know not of camaraderie or loyalty. This would explain the propensity for them to become "war brides." Happened it Nazi occupied France where French women would go and marry Germans because they were perceived to be stronger. Same thing happened in American occupied Japan. Women care not for the tribe nor are they capable of experiencing not just love for one man but also love for much more abstract concepts like culture history and morals.

Tl;dr: Never trust the vaginal jew

Youre talking to a 300 pound kissless, hand holdless faggot right now (before I starte dating this girl two months ago), nothing changed by having that girlfriend except for not being a virgin. Sure having sex is great and it feels great but im telling you that Id rather stay a virgin had this girl never backstabbed me. I am a fatass, Im somewhat socially awkward and I didnt kiss a girl til 2 months ago. A girl can come along I assure you, not a week before I dated this girl I literally scrolled through a kissless thread thinking I might stay this way forever. There is a girl for you, a better one, someone you deserve out there. This girl can come out of nowhere and at any point in your life. Just because you are not physically attractive doesnt mean youll stay this way, I got a girl and I weigh 300 pounds man its possible.

wait you said that was in 2011

yet you're also saying that its now

OP are you a 15 year old....
you dont have to lie.

Oh I thought all of this not 2 weeks into my relationship, she confessed having sex with her ex a couple months before we dated even though he cheated on her because shes an irrational cunt. For the next two months of that relationship I tried my hardest from stopping the inevitable, which is women are cunts that go around and love getting slammed. Women sometimes are not capable of empathy and commitment and that really fucked me over by thinking that was possible when I started that relationship.

im 19.
where did i say that it happened now?

>called her on skype
>no answer
>texted her
>no response
>aaaand now im suicidal, wbu Sup Forums?

just seems a bit odd for you to become depressed over it 5 years later...

Oh. Do all of what i said. Self esteem will go up, fitness makes you mentally healhier and happy. Make that your motivation. Then when you do go to social gatherings, or easier join a local club of what interests you. You'll naturally have more friends. Do it like your life depends on it, because maybe it does.

You gotta make something out of your life, if youre fat dont get on a treadmill tonight and start running, just start small with soda, cut it for water. Then you can move on to bigger things and once the ball starts rolling, you want the ball to move faster and you will make something happen in your life. I found a gf by doing nothing but being myself, but if you feel like you need to do something about your current state to make your life better, then start small and it will snowball.

she was kind of my first girlfriend and she was with me for like over a month and then we actually went on our first date

kinda just spiraled downward from there
was homeschooled
really fat
no friends

Fuck.....
God damn it why couldn't she be 6 years younger and met me 10 years ago.

Oh right, because I would never have been able to get her with my past self.

Lemme go kms

yeah but your not really answering what i said

if this all happened in 2011 then why do you give a shit now?
just join tinder or something
im 22 stone (dont know the conversion) so im a fat fuck but the thing is there are women who like fat guys believe it or not
just join online stuff and try and meet people
they may not be the prettiest

but they'll bang

Being fat means nothing man, you can get pussy being fat I can confirm. Yes homeschooled is kinda bad but as a kid you cant control your life too much and so now that you are older (hopefully) you can now control your life and make it into something. Go to college, get a degree, make friends, find a girl, get a successful job and start a life.

What this guy said.

But at the same time, dont force yourself to go out and fuck, just because you put your dick in between two pieces of meat doesnt mean shit if you dont get yourself a committed relationship, that speaks volumes compared to sex.

The sexual "revolution" of the 1960's did irrevocable damage to not just gender dynamics but to Western Society as a whole. Most Men are just as bad as Women when it comes down to promiscuity, the delineating factor between the two is that men never think of it beforehand and are rather sexually tempted into it with the false promise of "love" which women use to manipulate men to satiate their own promiscuous desires.

My honest advice is to forget about women entirely and do what many of those MGTOW people end up doing albeit in a less extreme manner. Find a hobby, read some books, educate yourself on the history of your people and seek fulfillment in life on your own accord however and whenever you desire. Do not let petty emotion guide you.

Stop harrassing her, she doesn't sound slightly interested. If this is pushing you over the edge, you obviously haven't had serious financial problems

>tfw you can't relate to "profile pic vs tagged pic" posts because nobody tags you in pics
>tfw no friends
how do i make friends im dying on my own

I hope this is bait. You are a troubled man if you really believe this haha. Youre going to have a limited life in terms of relationships if you hold onto that. Yes I got hurt, and yes most women end up hurting guys for their own personal gains but that does not mean all and you need to let go sometimes. Youre letting hatred guide you, Im letting me guide...me. I trust in myself and so one bad relationship wont hurt me, it seems live youve been hurt or confused.

Hey, any of you fags have the Ella story saved? Its been a long time since I got to read that one.

All relationships with women I have ever managed to be a part of bear with them one common denominator: They always leave my hurt and dead inside when I realize that my naive desires for love and connection from a woman cannot possibly be achieved.

Just as an animal learns to avoid fire after it has been scalded by it, I will learn to avoid that which hurts me. Only a fool would wander into a spiked pit in the ground off his own accord. I intend to not be the fool.

Bitch please. Heres a real fucking sad story.
>be me 2010
>17 weak
>I went to nigville school in alabama
>was called a faggot every single day. I was lucky if i didnt get beat till i bled
>bro was spastic who got set off and mad by litterally anything. couldnt trust mom or bro
>started talking to myself cuz no one else would
> 3 people, Scarlet, Ann, Blitz
>started to believe they were real and heard them in head 247
>basically, Scarlet hates me, Ann hates Scarlet and tells me im perfect, and Blitz hates everything and would yell kill kill kill when i got frustrated
now it gets fucked up
>one day blitz tells me to kill a cat
> I hear "DO IT FAGGOT!" in head 10 times
cant handle
>I lived by this shitty house with a bunch of cats in it
>mind is clusterfuck Scarlet is telling me to kill self, Ann is saying she loves me and shit, Blitz yelling kill kill kill
>had a flint nap kit. didnt take long to make a stone sharpened
>i ended up finding this garfield looking cat
Basically, I grabbed it by the neck and stabbed it in the face about 40 times
>Mind screaming clusterfuck
>eventually get caught. community knows about it and have to go to Hospital for 5 months
>they ask,"Why did you do this?"
>"Some faggot made me"

and nothing of value was lost.

I am by no means confused but definitely hurt from past experiences. I intend not to willingly expose myself to that which will ultimately hurt me. I have derived higher meaning in my life and desire not for women anymore. I found comfort in my hobbies (programming and woodworking) as well as reading philosophy from various eras. I refuse to cave into what society wills me to, a bankrupt family man barely holding onto a failing marriage with naught but a few thousand dollars, a beat up care and a decaying house to his name.

Just relax, OP
The way I see it you should be happy you even dated, not many experience that in their teen, not even in their entire life.
YOu had an experience and now you've learned from it, so move on.
And if that doesn't help, just remember that we will all die and everything in our life life be forgotten one day.
Take it from someone who's been struggling from depression since he was 14

Also don't kill yourself because of some girl

And a tip of the fedora to you my friend. You literally are sounding as if women ARE made out to hurt men. Youve had your face stuck in too many books, found in too many theaters and had too many bad experiences. I get that you want to focus on you, hopefully you are not too old because how youre planning on living is good for only so long before it becomes too toxic. Sure, you wan to focus on you and find yourself which is perfect, but you now have this view that its impossible to find women that wont do these things like "bankrupt family, marriage with a couple grand, decaying house". That is not what commitment and love is about my friend, Im sure you know this deep down. It doesnt matter if you have a two bedroom flat, a shit job and a shitshow of a life in all, whats overcomes all of this is true deep love, and you wont find it thinking like this. Love from a man and a woman throw away the fears and doubts in life, it makes life with this woman seem irreplacable. Im sure youve been hurt, but when you find the woman that gives you this feeling without backstabbing or taking it away, I assure you that no matter what your life ends up, so long as its with this woman, it will be plenty worth so long as you are with her.

You need to stop reading this history and philosophy you speak of, you need to get your values and boundaries set by YOU not what history and professors consider are right and wrong. Find your values, find someone that fits these values and live a happy life with them, no one can do this better than YOU.

should i dump the clarissa comics?

>Be me, about 6-7 years old
>Hot cousin 9.5/10, 16 yo
>Huge crush on cousin
>At grandma's house
>Hot cousin is showering in downstairs bathroom
>Upstairs bathroom has a laundry chute that is directly over downstairs shower
>Idea.jpg
>Open up bathroom closet with laundry chute
>Hot cousin taking shower
>Little nub of a penis is getting hard
(Side note, I loved to run around my grandma's house naked at this age, she let me do whatever)
>Keeps peeping on hot cousin
>Grandma opens bathroom door while i'm peeping on cousin in closet
>I scream as she opens the door and a towel falls down chute on cousin showering
>Run out of bathroom completely naked with little nub boner
>ohshit.jpg
>Cousin and grandma ask about what I was doing
>Say I was grabbing towel and grandma spooked me so I dropped towel
>tfw bullshitted your way out of peeping on cousin

The fedora is strong in this one

i mean the thread is dying so just dump literally everything in your feels folder, man.

All women have ever managed to do it hurt me. The one who shared my morals just so happened to be the one who got away and went out with a womanizing sack of shit. I think I've earned the right to be bitter after a slough of failed relationships followed by my face being ground into the dirt when the one girl I saw myself living happily with ceased all contact with me after not 2 weeks.

I've read Nietzsche and am familiar with the concept of the übermensch which I have attempted to become. It gave me solace and in that solace, my own unique morals were formed. I am still far from my goal but will do whatever it takes.

But you're right, being a bitter neckbeard does lose its charm. I'm not fat 150lbs at 5' 10" and I'm not bad looking. I could try again if need be.

you understand me...
i feel so at home here

OP, listen to this guy.

fucking sad ffs... might actually cry.. checked doe

I hope when you say perfect you are refering to yourself, and not the relationship.

good ridance, mate. I wish I had let go of my whore long befor i did.

You went on one bad date man, that's not a reason to kill yourself. You shouldn't have pushed so much when all you had on your belt was a single date. You're practically friends until a few dates in. And you were 15, I imagine she was around the same age. What the fuck do 15 years old know about anything important. She wasn't into you that's that, and she was in high school, there's a lot of boys to pick from there and either ways high school barely fucking matters. It's a time for experimenting getting fucking and getting your heart crushed from naivety. And frankly boys and girls tend to be superficial that age too. All in all its a shit time, not to be taken seriously. Don't let it depress you. Now I don't know what it's like being home schooled, It seems very lonely and for that I'm sorry. But If you feel like a fatass then I suggest what everyone else would suggest, go outside and git gud.

- Doug Stanhope

you may play forever.

dumping clarissa

Do it. Ill dump a bit more too.

they pay once a month at mcdonald's?

kek more

wow, that was easy.. thanks.

the bath one hurts the most

more compassionate batman plz
i love when he sympathizes with his villains

Kill them with kindness, there is a jewish fable of a man who went to a new town and preached in the streets every day about god. He preached for so long that the world changed and no one listened to him anymore. One day a child came by and asked, "Sir, no one hears you preach anymore, the world has changed why do you continue to preach?" The old man by this time answered, "I continue to preach because I came here to change the world, and now I cant let the world change me."

Dont let the bitter world change you man, its hard out but dont change who you were originally to think youre attaining something you WANT to be. Be someone that you NEED to be, and the easiest way of doing that is being you. Strip yourself down to the basics, be a basic guy and find your values, because no one likes the guy that is bitter and strives to be some sort of fucking nazi lol. Yes focus on making yourself happy, but I assure you that if you make someone happy, you will be happy too.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxF-FeOCxlg
A classic worth a listen.

where are you staying?

what do you mean by that

i should be doing page count for these. 3/5

These are kind of fucked up

Well, it was perfect for a month, but she destroyed it simply because shes a whore. Ive come to terms that I'm way better than her in all aspects and deserve someone, but lets not get into the specifics, She lost something perfect and the problem is shes going to wake up one day too late to realize that, because Ill be gone by then. Cheers though, I got a good lesson out of this and I hope that you let go of a whore gf sooner, I shoulda let go even sooner.

4/5

I've pushed away everyone who's ever loved me.

the point is to make you uncomfortable. i actually really like how the comics present the family in a realistic fashion instead of playing rape for gags.

5/5, next chapter

where do you live? if we happen to live in the same area I'll send you a friend request. I probably won't tag you because I don't take pictures, but everyone can always have an extra friend.