Muh military?

Since WW2 -

Korea? Complete fuck up and a likely flashpoint for WW3
Cuba? Complete fuck up and still communist
Vietnam? Complete fuck up
Gulf war? The only success that achieved its objective
Iraq? Complete fuck up
Afghanistan? Complete fuck up

Imagine how fucking incompetent they’d be with an average military…

Most of the people in my high history class did not even know what the battle of Kursk or Stalingrad was.

Trips guarantee the truth

Cool and all but I don't believe the alarming amount of Russian soldier deaths is anything to praise. Yeah they had a large army but only because of their draft system and they had complete idiots at the helm rushing young men to their death constantly.

Russia is owed a lot more in respect in both world wars, but it should be known that terrible strategy and equipment lead to so many deaths that it's sickening.

USA added a lot of feet on the ground, oil in the field, and planes on the sky. We did our part and English speaking Europeans should be thankful still.

Open a textbook sometime

Korea was not a fuck up. The communists were pushed back all the way to the Chinese border and then the UN forces were pushed back to the dmz. But I agree with you on the rest.

>since

mention how we dominated ww2 fag

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Fuck this. Without the USA all of Europe and Asia would be under nazi control.

It is not a terrible strategy if you outnumber the enemy. You may lose a lot of men but in the end you win the war and that is all that matters.

but they had to face alot more germans then us, not completly turn but accurate enough, but also you have to think that they had no other choice really, its rush or be killed during WW2. And I do Agree

true*

people taking a class when they aren't experts on the subject of the class?
what is this world coming to?

Coming in and destroying shit ain't hard. It's when you stay you become a target. People aren't stupid they learn patterns. If you just stick around and hope for the best they ain't much of a plan. Korea, no clear plan. Vietnam no clear plan. Afghanistan letting the population live and no clear plan.

Inplying that is in anyway not a good thing?

>we're much better off now under complete kike controll.

>Korea was not a fuck up

Leaving a divided state that could erupt and conceivably spark WW3 is hardly a "win" is it?

We have an insane military because of the insane goals of those wars.
Average military = Average goals
It all evens out

>mention how we dominated ww2 fag

In the mind of Americans. OPs post is a much more accurate depiction

If America isn't the greatest nation of all time then how come go fuck yourself?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

You don't have to be an expert to know what the biggest battle ever is. Most people know who Picasso is yet they are not an expert in art. Kursk was also the biggest tank battle.

Implying pussies like this could handle responsibility.

It saved the democratic south from utter destruction which it was on the brink of. Now look at them they are one of the most developed countries in the world while the commie north is a shithole. If you don't think that is a win then you are retarded.

>If America isn't the greatest nation of all time

Within five minutes of “winning” your independence from the Brits, you did what every third world nation does, and started fighting each other in a civil war. And guess what? 150 years later, you’re still at war – fighting each other over EXACTLY the same issues…

There have (arguably) only been three nations that completely dominated the globe (defined as the known world at the time) – Rome, Britain, and the USA

Lets look at how long this domination lasted, 250, 300 and er, 60 years, respectively

And guess what? The USA lost its domination to…wait for it… yes, China and fucking India. Rather than fapping to muh murica, you should be embarrassed

Now fuck off and bring me my fries

Maybe if your a VERY high rank in their military but in all likely hood your ass would land in the front lines with the millions of other 16-24 year olds. Let's see if you think the same as they launch wave after wave of your comrades as mg42s cut you down like ripe fruit by a scythe.

If they had implemented better defenses they would have have had to fall back to Stalingrad and let the winter hold of the German forces. So many civvies died in Stalingrad and were abused it's a tragedy. They had the men to hold off the Germanic forces but did not try. They only won because of the third front that USA created for the German army. After Germany retreated, Russia was able to push once again.

German should have never started their two front war, thus Hilter desperately wanted peace with the U.K., they wanted to focus on Russia but USA made that impossible.

Everytime i hear this i laugh. I dont doubt what Russia did, but because they were reckless with their soldiers lives doesnt mean much.

Inb4 moat of the Germans were on the eastern front. Yeah no shit it was larger and that was the point of the Atlantic Wall.

>>blah blah blah
>>speaking the president's glorious american
If America isn't the greatest nation of all time then how come you suck my dick so much?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I've been saying it for years now. Rome and Britain had early periods before the empire of relative strength, then they went full empire. Just wait for the real US empire, it might happen in our lifetimes.

Germany was being pushed back in the beginning of 1942. The d-day landings had absolutely no effect of the eastern front. Berlin would fall to the Soviets with or without the 2nd front.

The front was 3 times the size.. also the US/UK had to make amphibious landing on a fortified poisition.

See Dieppe Landings

ITT: people who think they know history, when they cant even use common sense

>it might happen in our lifetimes.

Missed the chance

Sounds like butt hurt European.

Sorry you've been at the shit end of the stick for about 1200 years now but it'll be better.

If you believe for a second that India or China can hold a candle to America, you already lost your sense of reality. You can't even compare the military capabilities and what would happen if China (and less likely India) wanted to play some fucking game. Globalist likes to believe there's some powers that are close to equal, buts it's only because it's so hard for them to face the fact that America has accumulated a huge military force that no country could handle.

you forgot to illustrate the part where the US provided Russia with hundreds of thousands of tons of supplies, weapons, planes to help them survive.

ебет тебя России лучший
CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP CCCP

No battle the British or Americans fought can even compare to the battle of Kursk. Show me, I'll wait.

Operation Torch landings.

Also the Battle of Stalingrad wasnt won until 1943 and it wasnt like the war was suddenly over.

Stop reading sensationalist click bait shit. North Korea is only a threat so far as the fact that it's a buffer for China. Nothing more. South Korea is very stable and one of the most developed in the world. Expect BRIC, S. Korea and Japan to unveil a hidden space mining industry in the next 10years that completely blows USA and Europe out of the water. While the west is drowning in mediocrities, SJW, of and other non-starters the rest of the world is hauling ass playing catch-up. Day of reckoning is approaching and USA WWII momentum dominance is running out of steam. India, Japan and Korea will beat us to colonize Mars by 20 years.

Prepare for usa to rapidly decline into an intellectual and academic black hole full of Michelin people chanting "muh jabs" as they refuse to modernize and beg for jobs that were automated decades ago. And they will Get them back,you believe me.

>If America isn't the greatest nation of all time then how come you suck my dick so much?
>USA USA USA...

You know how the world thinks Kim Jong Un is fucking hilarious because he has no insight into how ridiculous he is?

Well, Muricans be bit like dat

that's why Stalin was crying like a little bitch begging for the allies to open up a second front. read more, faggot.

Because the winter had already ended and were on the run yes, but following they still had a divided army.

The US over those 60 years was FAR more dominant than Rome or Britain. And it is still by FAR the most dominant. You literally understand nothing about political power, economics, or the military, if you don't understand that China and India arent even close to the US in terms of global power. No country is. Now, I'm very anti US, mainly because of the way in which it chooses to use that power. You won't find a single respected academic who doesn't say the US is CURRENTLY the most powerful nation the world has ever seen, by far. Even at the height of British power, the British could NOT do whatever they wanted wherever they wanted, breaking any international rules that existed then. The united states literally does that shit every day and no one says shit.

For hundreds of thousands of Germans, the war was over. D-day was in 1944. By that time the Soviets were approaching Poland on a massive front.

Time will tell

Yeah hold on lets shove 10 tank divisions into Remagen or Caen. Still not getting it are you, try looking up the geography around Kursk and ask yourself why there was an enormous tank battle there.

I guess all of WW2 came down to Kursk though.

Kursk was a huge battle no doubt, the biggest tank battle in history. But the Germans threw more divisions at the allies in the battle of the bulge.

Yeah i am sure they just gave up, convenient excuse. However you want to justift your prejudice against the U.S.

This shit is laughable.

>America has accumulated a huge military force that no country could handle.

Accepted. Impossible to deny it, but, America has accumulated a huge military force it can't AFFORD

The lesson WW2 taught us, is that wars are won by ECONOMIES and using the International dollar standard (as opposed to USD whichreflect exchange rates) China has just overtaken America...

I mean, this picture is kind of stupid. It's pretty common knowledge that the USSR played a huge role in winning WWII. It's much more common to hear people talk about how much the USSR did than people saying that it was all the USA. Actually, I don't think I've ever even heard someone say that the world wars were won solely due to the US in my entire life. Yet I probably hear, "you know people think[...] but actually the USSR" every time WWII comes up. That and how many Chinese died is another one of those "little known facts" that everyone actually knows.

Korea: russians did it
Cuba: russians did it
Vietnam: russians did it
Gulf war: saddam was a dupe
Iraq: not supposed to win
Afghanistan: not supposed to win
Syria: russians did it

yeah, incompetent at global chess when the damn russians are secretly behind things

And just see how much an American's panties twist up when you tell them that while Japan did surrender a few days after that second nuke, they also surrendered a few hours after they got word that Russia had begun its invasion.

I'm talking about the entire battle you ignorant fuck. People just think about the tank a battle but there was much more to that battle than the largest tank battle ever. Shit it might as well. Operation bagration made d-day look like a training exercise.

bobby fischer, bitch.

ITT: People giving the Russians all the credit and acting as if the war was over.. yet Stalin was begging for a second front at Tehran.

ir's called England, it's where English steems from ...

korea and vietnam were lost due to intelligence errors. they got access to high level encryption keys and were able to listen in on almost all radio broadcasts. the russians were helping both regimes. the allies won ww2 because they broke enigma.

Your right there certainly is, but its more than just casualties and KIA.

See Vietnam War.

Israel will be the next superpower

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pretty fucking sure the Germans did not throw over 900,000 men into the western Allies. More divisions does not men as they were fighting division from the eastern front that had dwindled down to almost nothing.

You mean soviet control. USA didn't join the european theater to save europe from the germans, but to make sure the soviets wouldn't run with all of inland europe. It was a rush for berlin, and they did indeed somewhat manage that, but they only faced around 10% of the wehrmacht.

Well, If you take a cooking class you should at least know how to turn on the owen.

They're still at war so not a win at all in the technical sense my friend.

>Russia
>owed a lot more in respect

>>mutually exclusive

Russian command was responsible for millions of needless deaths of their soldiers because they knew that was the one commodity that they had plenty of. So congrats on your great meat grinder red army.

The Korean War wasnt lost.

Holy shit i am out. This thread is painful.

OH SORRY I DIDNT REALISE WE WERE ALL CHINESE NATIONALISTS HERE

well dumbass its
>high history
if you expect anything other than 420 youre doing it wrong

why war in the first place

i hear he likes nipple play

USA was born and became the best. Everyone hates us because of jealousy. None of us give a shit. The end.

>>implying English is your first language

the three Grman attacking armies at Kursk contained 438,271 combat soldiers. The Germans' initial attack in the battle of the bulge included 406,000 men. So it was pretty even. Yeah there were more German's in the Kursk area but they weren't all involved in the battle.

this is history in one dimension. The Soviet Union was barely an industrialized nation before WWII started, before the T-34 rolled out Germany was slaughtering them, too much emphasis is put on their military strategy when their basic industrial needs had to be ramped up during the war. They lost something like 2 million men during the initial attack, and Nazis starving their prisoners etc. That's nearly a quarter to Nazis not Soviet "waves of bodies" theories. 87% of German military casualties resulted at the hands of Soviets, so simple math is simple, Soviets lost roughly 8 million soldiers, so did the Nazis. Both sides had waves of death in battles like Stalingrad, it's just that the Nazis had a war of extermination against the Soviet population as a whole that misguided patriots like you choose to ignore in favor of anti Soviet sentiment. Stalin was a POS for sure, but in hindsight the 5 year push towards industrialization probably saved more lives than it cost and helped as much as any support the US gave.

are you serious? the country was cut in half just like vietnam and the south survives due to huge military investment by the us.

The US is still technically at war with North Korea. No peace treaty was ever signed that ended the war.

I'm not sure being a bunch of obese, misinformed, loud, obnoxious ham beasts constitutes jealousy.

Don't be fooled that it's your countries success people dislike.

Actually says it all that you chose an event that happened neraly fifty years ago

FIFTY

The US never declared war.

Strongest airforce in the world? The U.S. Air Force. Second strongest airforce in the world? The U.S. Navy. Get fucked

>>being this ignorant

Implying amerifags managed to land on the moon

Let's just all agree that France is a bunch of faggots who surrender their country at the drop of a hate. Oh, and the Italians are probably the worst soldiers ever.

No it is not. If you kill millions of an enemies soldiers and you destroy their military equipment you will win. The soviets proved this by absolutely destroying the germans. If the US launched a massive invasion of north Vietnam that would have been an easy win but the us decided to let thousands of young Americans die for no reason.

Italy was the worst.

And if Germany hadn't attacked Russia early on, Russia would be buttfucking Europe right now. So much for your WW2 savior. Russia was the bad guy to begin with.

You're forgetting the huns, mongolia and alexander.
Ghengis khan conquered more of the world in his relatively short lifetime than any empire in the known history of the world. He also raped so many bitches that a third of the world share his genes.

That's how dumbass uneducated Americans think how shut went down.

So.... All of them basically

Suck a cock you fat retard.
quora.com/Does-the-US-have-the-top-three-largest-air-forces-in-the-world

You're right, it wasn't a Cherokee rocket or anything like that
>Not understanding how immigration works
>Not understanding green text

pretty much this but its an English world

or we can all go back to speaking GREEK

thus germanys bumfucking etc

Not to sure about that. Stalin actually wanted to join Axis. He also tried his hardest to prevent war with Germany.

'At the height of the World War, more than 2.5 million Indian troops were fighting Axis forces around the globe.'
- fighting for Britain and the commonwealth.

This is history that people seem to ignore.

The country was already split in half before the war by the U.S. and USSR you imbecile. The U.S. sent troops to protect SK from communist spread and did JUST THAT.

Look at the sheer size of russia bro. Your army couldn't conquer that if they were throwing stones and sticks at you.
Also there are tons of incompetent people in the us military. There always has been. It's the same with any army. Fact is, if usa wants to square off with china and russia they'll have a real hard time holding their ground. As for india. India is the most likely country to use nuclear weapons for self defense which is why you don't fuck with them. Early nuclear superpower.
This isn't the 1900's bro.

Here is proof of the jealousy our amazing country instills in the hearts of britcunts.

Like I've said so many times, you people are famous for being boring, having shitty teeth, having disgusting food, and being pedophiles. There is a reason why all the best brits move the fuck out and come here. Because we are better. Its a fucking fact.
Now go cry in the rain, because I imagine it's raining where ever the fuck you are right now. Take a good long look around you and think about your circumstances while we party our asses off in the sun.

Salty cunts. Keep hating, it only makes us stronger than you.

Google Wernher von Braun. Feel how insignificant America was in the moon landing
>Being mobilefag