/NBA/ GENERAL: Et tu, Durant? EDITION

>"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Julius Caesar

Knicks will win a playoff game this season

Ben Simmons is the ASSIST GOD

More like getting the 8th seed and a 1st round exit

I was a little disappointed in his game vs the celtics but he shows a lot of promise

DURANT IS A PUSSY ASS BITCH

This story of betrayal will be etched into stone for years to come.

They might squeeze in one home game win in round 1 before D Rose's knees reach nuclear meltdown and the fuel rod leak kills everyone in Madison Square Garden

HAHAHA TIME FOR LEBRON GOAT AND CAVS REPEAT

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>RANKED 6TH IN ALL-TIME SCORING
>Ranked 2ND in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of FOUR (4) players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY Top 10 player in NBA History

">b-but you need to play defense and offensE to be Top 10"

>RANKED 8TH IN ALL TIME DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
>One of TWO (2) players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of THREE (3) players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of TEN (10) players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career

Guess what fagfuck
>Better blocker than Lebron
>better defensive rebounder than Lebron
If you are trying to be a casual piece of shit by saying Dirk doesnt belong Top 10 because no defense then I guess you better cut Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan out because they were worse defenders than Dirk.

Now get on your knees and Apologize. Right Now.

Based Fucking Dirk
Most Loyal
Most Clutch
Most Lovable

Also reminder Lebron to the Heat was mote of a bitch move than Durant to the Warriors. Deal with it.

guys wade started following a cavs-related account on twitter

>That Roman numeral 4

Am I missing something?

Hopefully he snaps out of his double vision and can see the basket now

>Wiggins
>TT
>not good

>Nash
>not insta lock hof

Silly casual

Stop sucking dirk's
dick

FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEPH CURRY

damn ur really trying to overtake chips4lyfe as the shittiest trip now that he's gone?

66-76 playoff record

Lost in first round when mvp and one seed

Lost in first round of playoffs 8 years

Lel

Did chips4lyfe post literal facts and make casuals mad at the truth too?

Lebron couldnt win a ring being the only superstar on a team

Dirk Did.

Dirk > Lebron

>Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 38m38 minutes ago
Sources on @TheVertical: Free agent Dwyane Wade and Denver officials just completed a 2.5 hour meeting in New York.

The heat aren't even good. Just pay the man.

OKC should trade for Bledsoe. Bledsoe + Westbrook would be the Kobe back court. The spirit power of their father's GOATness would help them beat the Warriors and restore order to the universe.

its acceptable to use it like that as well. IV is "normal" but IIII was used even by romans regularly.

Fuck kd. It sucks that he left us but going to the warriors is what really fucking rustled my jimmies.

What is funny though is since he left instead of burning jerseys people here have been leaving their jerseys at KDs doorstep at his downtown apartment and homeless people run up and take them so now theres a shit ton of homeless people near downtown okc wearing kd jerseys

>dirk>lebron
>dirk better defender than Jordan

Please let this be a joke

its amazing how one tripfag has managed to make the most likable player in NBA history unlikable

Can you use VIIII instead of IX?

why link two of my posts when shit talking a tripfag????????????????????

Thank you Mr. Roman(ia)

Guys, I don't like all the arguing about Lebron. How about we limit the discussion to people who know what it's like to watch good basketball. Please only post ITT if your team won the NBA Finals most recently. Thanks!

>disliking Dirk because of some idiot
why?

>I hate a player because of posters on a cliptographical sketch pad

Go back to /asp/ already and go back to your WWE containment threads

meant to linkfag fuck off i am not a trip

If anything we should laugh at Cuban for wasting most of Dirk's career having him play on shit teams while taking hometown discounts. He's the main reason why Dirk doesn't have three or four rings by now.

Lol Dirks greatest nemesis was the first round

Can't be > than a three time finals mvp when you have a losing record in playoffs

dirk is amazing
deal with it or kill yourself

>7' tall
>less than 8 rebounds per game
>less than 1 block per game
Laughinggirls.exe

if anything we should be laughing at dirk. he stuck with an owner who isn't willing to overpay a little. it doesn't help is a fucking idiot for falling for the discount meme

add Mindaugas Kuzminskas and Galloway as well lads

Dirk couldn't even beat tha 8th seed his mvp year with the one seed

I'm sorry but you can't say a guy who has lost in the first round 8 times could have one 3/4 championships with help when they can't even get out of the first round

No I live in Dallas, the shitty fans here have already done that

>Dirk "Choker" "One meme ring" Nowitzki
>GOAT

Holy shit, do people actually think this?

kill yourself faggot
no shitty fans in dallas but you

dirkcucks will never learn

How do you lose in the 1st round 8 times and have a losing record in the playoffs of 66-78?

Hell lebron got to the finals with the cavs and never lost in the first round

No just this guy
Dallas' fan base is disgusting sorry

duncan lost as the first seed to the based grizz

Well yeah he played in an easy conference. If dirk played in the East he would have 8 rings by now

wtf????
this tripfag is taking things a little too far, but seriously you are the problem with this fanbase
KILL YOURSELF
dirk is the best thing to happen to dallas sports in the past twenty years

You know you still have to beat the other conference to win the finals right

Lebron could literally not beat Based Dirk in the Finals

Dirk > Lebron

FACT

I'm not a Mavs fan and never was, but every other faggot that jumped on the bandwagon spouted the same things as him. Dallas is full of fair weather fans

Dirk can't beat Baron Davis or Stephen Jackson in a playoff series.

>longest sellout streak in the nba
>nothing but first round exits and one missed playoffs in the past five years
>fairweather
mate i think you might need to look up the definition of "fairweather"

>t. god awful earring

Even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that Dirk is barely a top 5 PF pham

Does this Dirk fag not have a job? He's on here posting every time I check

who cares?

>this thread

Dirk doesnt follow traditional player roles. So saying he isnt the best at a certain poaition doesnt matter because He is still Top 10 nba player all time and that is what matters.

Dirk completely unique and created the greatest shot of all time and is now perfecting the sky hook in the offseason, and if he does that he will be playing until he is 50

go ahead

>Ben Simmons
>Already got injured in a game
Short lived hyped, he seems like a coolbro though

Do you think Dirk would be liked less if he was black? Do you think fans cling to him because he's a white player they can admire?

>barely top 5 PF
>still top 10 player
Listen to yourself

Dirk is no doubt a memeable player. I bet he browses /nba/ too. He seems like the type of guy who would eat icecream and browse Sup Forums in his offseason time

>overall stats are bound to positions

His stats and acconplishments put him Top 10 stop being so mad at the truth

You know what, I never got my chance to ask a german what they think of Dirk Nowitzki. The next person with a german flag who posts here is getting asked

Wade just signed with the Bulls.

Do Mavs stand chance? Deron/Wes/Barnes/Dirk/Bogut isnt that bad of a starting 5.

Also is Ray Allen the biggest cuck in the nba? Solely coming back to hook up with potential contenders to ring hunt like a pussy.

He ring hunts because he's not that good of a player.

Charles Barkley wasn't a traditional power forward either but he's still top 3

germans like him duh
nah he is a goof but not degenerate enough for a place like this
5th-6th is their ceiling I think, unless everything goes wrong with memphis/okc and they exceed expectations they could maybe wind up 4th and lose to the warriors superfagtream in the second round

Hello mate. Do you remember me canada? I am the frenchie hawks fan ;)

Thats what Im saying. Dirk isn't a traditional PF or SF or SG and he is Top 10.

>Dirk is top 10 all-time

I'll give him top 20 because he has a ring. But there many deserving players that have accomplished as much as Dirk, but with more rings.

Kevin Durant picks the Raiders when he plays Tecmo Bowl.

Top 15 desu

Also you're a huge faggot if you dislike Dirk

Out of curiosity, let's see your top 10

>muh weak conference

Losing to the Pistons team that beat the Lakers or to the Big 3 Celtics is less laughable than losing to the Baron Davis led Warriors, the Hornets and the Nuggets, not even mentioning getting swept by the Thunder.

Mavs are going to be better defensively this year than they were last year. Barnes and Bogut now have chances to thrive.

This isn't a championship team.

52-30 and 5th seed is their ceiling tbqh

>Barnes

lol

Id have to prepare it, and im not sure how this general would take it probably Everyones mind will be blown due to revelation or something

You're probably mistaking me for some casual idiot who hates Dirk. I'm fine with him, and even rooted for him in his '11 chip run.

There are just more deserving players who crack top 15. Dirk is a solid top 20.

Imagine telling a Thunder fan when they were up 3-1 vs the Warriors in the WCF that they'd not only lose the series but also Durant.

I'd imagine it would be funny as hell when they find out it's true.

Where would you rank Kevin Garnett?

>Thunder Fan: "Good joke xdxdxdxd you can't fool me lelelel we gon' win da chip."

The next LeCramp

ahead of dirk. only thing dirk is better at is 3s

I woke up this morning and thought kd going to the warriors was just a nightmare

>PG: D Rose
>SG: D Wade
>SF: Carl Melo
>PF: Porzingoat
>C: J Noah

Name a better starting 5. I fucking dare you to name a better one. Protip: You can't

Not sure. He was a beast in his own right, winning an MVP and DPOY, as well as a ring.

Probably top 20 as well.