Wanting to be a girl is meh

I will never understand traps. I don't want to be a girl tbqh cause girls have no dicks and penetrating a male ass is the best thing on the planet

I dont get how western posters from cucked countries are conservative and second world posters from conservative countries are degenerated as fuck

(((conservative)))

Because they don't fit into the mainstream of their countries, which is why they're posting here.

Because normal people don't post here.

>penetrating a male ass
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww sodomy bleh
Burn traps kill gays i h8 them both with passion >W

traps are cute

Mohammad, go to hell, pedophile

Take this to /lgbt/

Why the fuck did you post it here

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

traps are disgusting creatures violating mother nature and her human nature eww.
on the other hand there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl.
every night before my nap i daydream about me being that kind of a girl who rides bicycle in the park every early morning, meditates, who likes classic avantgarde cinematograph, serge gainsbourg, ethnic east asian music, "postmodern" literature, viaje a; oeste, but who's not a poser.
and yes, sometimes i fantasize about that girl having a sex with a nice self-confident guy. but it's completely different thing from my gay fantasies. just in case naturally i prefer girls btw, 90/10 bi.

No. Hell doesn't exist, it's here with you while you're commiting ewwwww sodomy
No! Traps are basically ugly women ugh

Of course a dirty Russian would not be into traps aka the master race

Have fun drinking perfume because you can't afford vodka you illiterate beet farmer

>traps aka the master race
Linetrap got assblasted

In more ways than one

Congrats, you litreally made me vomit

Why? Sodomy is sweeter than honey

bump

>tfw no big but bf
Why live?

>tfw no ruski bf
why even live?

>tfw no American white racist chad big ass bf
why even libe