Guys, who is your favourite soccer player ??

Guys, who is your favourite soccer player ??
Mine is Romario

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imDm--prD9g
youtube.com/watch?v=tJgdIuNchKA
youtube.com/watch?v=on7WslbMfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=E72jeUUfr6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marlon Brandão

Pablo Aimar

Ryan Gansoling

Fatnaldo

Kaká because talented, charismatic, serious, loves jesus...

Pikachu

>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

Le CSGB man

Van Basten
a
n

B
a
s
t
e
n

HERE TO BLESS YOU ALL

THERE WILL BE NOT TSUUUING TONIGHT

Arriaga

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

arriaga 2

Él

This man right here, best serbian player to have walked on this planet.

Kaká is a very good player, the only one that competed with Messi and C.Ronald and won the Ballon d'or

PET !!!!!

Raí ! Another very good player

is he realy rated that highly in brasil? in serbia there is a general opinion that we serbs underrate him and that brasilians respect them as one of the greatest even amongst their own brasilians. i wonder if its just the media feeding us or how do you see it?

Xavi

he played for the most popular club in the country so you can be sure our media overrates him. Still he was good and I can't see how he didn't have place in the Serbian NT.

Miroslav Klose

Dempsey

stoickhov

youtube.com/watch?v=imDm--prD9g

>that 2nd goal assist

He's loved by the Flamengo supporters, lead the 2009 team (with Adriano and Vagner Love) in one of the biggest comebacks in recent years and won the league.
Also he made one of the most iconic goals I remember from the last 20 years (even I get chills from that free kick). youtube.com/watch?v=tJgdIuNchKA
that is correct

mi negro

there are players who wear the number 10 then there are the true "10"

10/10

I liked him too

Based

He was pretty good

Based

BASED

flamengo/10

gay/10, good player though

Based

How come Germany comes up with such great strikers?

Good for you

Based

Probably also Romario or Marcos.

Literal autism.

Zidane. Got into football because of him.

Ronaldiño. But also:

Bichi Borghi because of his rabonas

youtube.com/watch?v=on7WslbMfu4

Higuitas because of his scorpion

youtube.com/watch?v=E72jeUUfr6E

>nobody rating Jesus

Luis Figo

>in serbia there is a general opinion that we serbs underrate him and that brasilians respect them as one of the greatest even amongst their own brasilians.
This is the truth, man...he was pure magic. I won't ever forgive your NT for not calling him.
>flamengo/10
Nothing wrong with this.

fucking this!

would woreship every day/10

way overrated

Fernando Torres

only flamenguistas and carioca media rates him. he was a good player but nowhere near Alex (that played mostly for Fener) or Marcelinho Carioca, which are two classy midfielders as well.

wtf I'm a Christian now

>loving 3d players
I only love the regens I scouted, sorry

I would love to suck his dick.

No homo.

Not the best, or the most talented, or the one with most wins, but entertaining as fuck to watch and gave no fucks whatsoever.

this guy is pretty cool desu

Gerd Müller goat of goats

>Marcelinho and Alex were better midfielders than Petković

Hard to choose one. Roberto Carlos.

The King. Cantona wasn't only a good soccer player but a good kung fu fighter too hahahahahhaha

>green-texting common-sense
I understand that he's one of the protagonists of the last relevant title of flamengo, but he is indeed worse than two of the best midfielders brazil had to offer and the precise lack of good football, consistency, titles or idols makes it so that the past idols/teams appears glossier than they are. But try not to overrate past.
Petkovic was a good player, classy like the other two ones I mentioned.
Alex and Marcelinho were two monsters, and it's no shame to be below them.

Petkovic is in fact a fortunate Diego Ribas.
His mentality and clutch factor surpassed his ability.

The same applies for Paulo Baier, who is criminally underrated and alongside Danilo is one of/two best players that didn't play for the NT recently.

Totti!

Zinedine Zidane
if you regard the game only

Walter Frosch because he was a walking meme