So if there are any practicing muslims on here, I have a few questions about praying. I'm trying to learn properly

So if there are any practicing muslims on here, I have a few questions about praying. I'm trying to learn properly.

Anyone care to help?

just google it. i learned more about prayers on the internet than my own parents taught me

Remember that your elbows shouldnt touch the ground when you are bent with your head on the ground and dont pay attention to anything else around you

I did, it's still confusing.

I know how to make wudu, which direction to face, and which prayers are when and what time

Do I start off all prayers the same way? As far as I understand this is what I do

1. Raise hands up to ears and say “Allahu Akbar”

2. Say "Audhu Billahi minash shaitanir rajeem"

3. Say "Bismillahir rahmanir rahim"

4. Say Surah Fatiha

All five of the prayers start out this way, right?

Another question, does each of the five prayers have specific surahs I have to memorize for each Rakat or can I literally pick and choose any surah's I want?

>face east
>get on knees
>open mouth
>bend over
>suck imam dick

oh and dont forget to suicide bomb once you're done

No man you can just randomly choose a surah that's not a problem just make sure you begin with surah l'fatiha

So basically during each rakat i'll need a different Surah. Can I use the same surah during different prayers during the day?

You can repeat surah in 1 prayer as long as you dont use it twice in 1 rakhat

Thanks bro, you helped me a lot. Here's hoping the best for your future :)

Any time Sup Forumsro !

shut the fuck up you stupid wannabe sand nigger.

i hope the explosives you have in your basement go off tonight you stupid dune coon

I am a sandnigger

You're cute in your attempts to get a reaction :)

Also quads

good now kill yourself

It's easy OP

just strap on a bomb and scream about there being one god and blow yourself up already.. away from anyone non muslim preferably.

But... i have quads

I can smell the stench of feet and wet curry farts from here

I understand brother,just go to you're designated shitting street and one of our supervisor's will be happy to help you

A good way to start is to hang yourself.

Why do people hate the liberal muslims so much ?

reported to fbi get out of usa you sandniggers

I'm not in the usa and what did we do..

fuck off to syria and catch a hellfire fade you human turd

OP. This is the only way to be mudslime:

I'm not from syria

You lay a strip of bacon down in front of you. As you kneel you kiss the bacon strip each time.

Muhammad the Prophet being a faggot thread?

Muhammad the Prophet being a faggot thread.