I found out my mom was having sex with my friend should blackmail her so I can get laid

I found out my mom was having sex with my friend should blackmail her so I can get laid

Also mom and son thread

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The fuck no... Just because you came from there doesn't mean you should go back poking around.

See... real life doesn't work like that. Also if she's not down for it (which she's most likely not) then you're gonna fuck her up mentally and it'll fuck you up too. You'll never look at each other the same way again.

make some fake accounts, get some picks from her, use your information to get it, don't expose yourself win/win

I did but I don't have the balls to black mail her, I almost got her to meet me at a hotel. I sent her a dick pick even though my dick is 4 inches

Your dad still in the mix or nah?

I don't have a dade

if she won't know it was you, where is the problem, just get the pics from her and then see what happends

But I want to fuck and imma afraid she might calleven a freak, how would you go on about it?

Then why do you give that much of a shit who your mom's fucking? Get out of the way and let her have a dick.

first get the pics so you have even more blackmail material, wait for around week or so, start peeking at her, taking her panties, give signals...situation is going to evolve at some point

It was my friend and she always saying she's pure and shit

get the pics, it will get you confidence

Already done but I get anxiety just thinking about it

I can understand the friend part cause that's kinda fucked up but still. They have every right to do that regardless of how you feel about it. You're not fucking her so it really doesn't matter.

post shit you have.might as well add to the thread.

But haven't you ever loved your mother and gotten mad when this happens, thinkingredients your mom was a good person telling you not to have sex when you're a 25 year old virgin

He'll nah

>posts thread about mother son, doesn't contribute optimal material

So she basically said sex was evil while you were growing up? If that's the case then yeah that's fucked up.

Newfag

Now you get it, and I have it bad because I've never had sex that my dick skin hurts when I pull it back

So you're trying to fuck your mom because she raised you thinking that sex was evil and now that she's fucking your friend you finally see that she was full of shit? Could it be that maybe she didn't want you to fuck a chick and leave like your dad did?

Are you mocking me? My dad left me before I was even born and she tries to support me and my brother, Walmart can't cover it because I only have one arm I wish I was fu kicking dead

grudge fucking your mom is

Have you told our brother about this? What does he think about it?

Would you tell your little brother who's in middle school and no I haven't

Get pis of her an post them

Mods mod sods

Ah so he's your half brother then. Was his father with you guys for a while or what happened there?

Nope left him too

If you really want to go through with this then I ain't gonna stop you. But don't fuck up your relationship with your mom if it'll affect you little brother.

I'm just here to know if I'll be labeled as a freak or if you think I'm a freak for aping this

ohhhhhhhhhhh im telling

You'll have fucked your mom. Of course you'll be labeled as a freak.

Thank you for letting me know and my mom is fat by the wayear, found a pic of her blowing my friend. But how I she not monster for doing that?

bumpons`

post it

Well, someone in this world has to be a son of a bitch and it happens to be you OP, but you can still be a cool motherfucker if you post the pic of your mom blowing your friend.

op put the picture up and I'll tell you the best plan of action. Been through this b4