It's Victory Day

It's Victory Day
What is your favorite WWII movie Sup Forums ?

Hard to pick just one, Maybe Kelly's Heroes or Where Eagles Dare.

Patton

>Victory
>May 5th
>Not May 10th

This is what Sup Forums has become.

And Saving Private Ryan is still one of the best

bump

>Victory Day
Documents signing - may 7th
Cease fire - may 8th

Soviets retarded as always.

In Russia we celebrate the 9 May so fuck off

bump

шишкa

You fuck off, slavshit!

The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On

Theres so many good ones but has to be Kellys Heros.

Captain America: The First Avenger
:^)

I watched Son of Saul the other night, fucking powerful movie. It's relentlessly paced and doesn't give you or the protag a single breather with sad music to wank over the tragedy of it all. Shit just stays intents the whole way through. I thought it might be more Wes Anderson memery when it was 4/3 aspect ratio but almost the entire film is shot over the shoulder following the main dude, who exists in such a small bubble to survive in his hellish environment that not having width to the frames makes a lot of sense.

9/10 film

Army Dog

Black Hawk Down

>mfw hitlers incompetence and insanity doomed europe and white people in general

>A bridge too far
>Thin red line
>Downfall
>Letters from Iwo Jima
>Iron Cross

Its hard to pick desu.

Eh, there was going to be a war against the Soviets anyway, the result could have been a lot worse.

if the generals had prosecuted the war without hitler's interference the soviets would have been beaten before D-Day

I'm not sure about that, what would they have done differently?

This and OP's.

Can't remember any good WWII movies from Hollywood. Sure Ryan and Schindler's List are nice, but..

The whole rationale behind the fighting of the war was fatally flawed.

Eastern Europe and the Soviets should have been ignored as much as possible and all resources should have been spent on defeating the UK.

>Victory Day
Check out that victory lads

Can you just imagine when the Brits were huddled together, blackout curtains up as buzz bombs landed around them, when one of them whispers "Be strong. We're doing this so that some day a proud Muslim can take over."

Slavshit isn't an insult, newfriend.

I didn't bother following this, was Sup Forums in a real spin over it? A Jewish banker vs a liberal Muslim, who did they side with?

For England to be nuked

People in the UK will vote for Blairism regardless of who is espousing it.

bump

bump

gger

>kelly's heroes

Seconding this.