m.imgur.com/gallery/SJsNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

Stop sucking cock and post moar

Bumperino

Requesting artist that draws comic strips of Gerald or poop smear

AND ALL WE'VE LEFT IS WHAT THE KING SAAAAAIID

DON'T FUCK WITH MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont fuck with my ass!

DON'T FUCK WITH MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

That's it.

Nah just kidding, I'm being a fag.

I wish there was more, but thats it.

This one was a good read, Long as shit though. Remember to bump the thread if you start reading.

the yellow one was really cute tho, still amazes me this idiots can be baited with spaghtties

It's pretty much in their programming.

>find this stuff a few weeks ago
>get really into it
>Get upset there is no proper fluffy game to help vent my hatred of these things.
I just hate everything about them, there stupid personalitys, the way they talk, that they always think they are going to get a new mummah or daddeh, everything.

Why do you come do these threads /fluffy/?

Feral fluffies living and surviving together is my favorite topic for pictures. Especially when it ends in tragedy despite their best efforts.

why spaghetti tho? the hasbio hq in italy or somethin?

This post explains it pretty perfectly.

Morbid curiosity/entertaininget reads. Lot of the same stuff now a days though.

Tried my had at creating stuff, didn't really get the style down.

Actually I never thought about why spagetti, as far as I know, everything is head canon. So anything that floats your boat, but maybe it has somthing to do with making fun of mlp?

It's a cheap, universally available food that makes an easy reward for them.

Meta explanation is that it evolved from the "user spills spaghetti" stories that somehow merged with fluffy lore.

Well shit. That makes sense.

m.imgur.com/gallery/SJsNG

so say you broke the jar, would it live?

mares are helpless when pregnant. further re-enforcement that these things REALLY are not viable outside of domestication.

weren't the foals worth money though?

few bucks for lesser breed maybe, so not worth it

so... how the fuck do fluffy metabolisms work. everyone says their digestion is crap, hence why they can't stop shitting, but then how do their body absorb enough nourishment for them to grow up at the rate they do?

Worth less than the food it would take to feed them till they sold. And that one was a smarty.

%70 of their nutristional intack hiperprocesses. its digested so fast that their bodies cant actually use it and it gets cast out as waste. thats what i think

About the closest thing to a fluffy game you can get

So do people here read posted stories or is the ADD to strong?

but, then how the fuck do foals grow so fast, or mares bear young one crap diets?

Actually their genetics are so fucked up that nobody really knows.

bump

Does anyone have the story of the red and blue fluffier in the tank with a knight? I didn't get to read all of it

magic

Thanks man!

Punt that cunt into a bonfire.

bump

Why are monochrome fluffies so valauble? Is it just because they're rare?

Yes, basic laws of supply and demand. Same goes for alicorns.

they seem to have lots of stillborn litters, which leads me to believe they their rapid reproduction has its own rate of attrition.

so what happens to lump?

thank you for the thumbnail

Why do you fags like this bullshit? I am genuinely curious.

Lurk more faggot

Will the lurking answer my question? Or will I just see more of this same garbage?

Thanks.

Cute aggression is a real scientific thing, and a peculiar feeling fluffies excell as. Basically something is so cute and innocent that you get a diabeetus overload and actually want to see something horrible happen to it.

I just noticed... Is the daddeh meant to look like Zephyr Breeze on purpose?