Dudes, it's a little 4 in the morning on the 4th of July. I'm listening to vaporwave...

Dudes, it's a little 4 in the morning on the 4th of July. I'm listening to vaporwave, and I'm feeling A E S T H E T I C this beautiful morning. Hook me up with some A E S T H E T I C shit, Sup Forumsros. Pictures, gifs, music, you name it because I'm feelin' fine. m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoEWUq7LBIY
youtube.com/watch?v=8AAjOpG5gAI
youtube.com/watch?v=SzM3YWFA-6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was looking for a 420 thread but I guess this will work. I'm listening to Dream Sequins and I'm high as fuck

I'm coming down, wish I had time to smoke a bit before leaving work. This thread came a couple hours too late.

Dang...

I'll leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoEWUq7LBIY

>Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Dope shit my man.

Here you go, OP

Yoooooooo.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AAjOpG5gAI

I thought this thread would be more alive and kickin'

I dunno man.

Well to be fair, I should posted this thread earlier into the late night abyss

This here's real nigga hours. Your mistake was thinking there were more than one or two real niggas browsing this furshit fuckhole.

Guess I'll help bump this thread with some aesthetic pics I saved. This is a pretty new phone though so unfortunately I don't have many

Just taking a big ol aesthetic dump

Continuing

ok

Blaze it

4 2 0

What am I looking at here?

A guide to vaporwave subgenres

post videos

aw yiss man classic chart, although Sacred Tapestry had a complete re-release; if you dig atmospheric VPWV it's totally worth the listen:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzM3YWFA-6s