Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

>McDonald's
>restaurant
is this a rekt thread?

sound bomb af atm tbh imo

kek

Again this thread?

Nigga i ate a qp blt earlier.. shit wss bomb af

wow McDonalds ad campaign reaches a new low.

>McShitter Employee reporting in
Every time I make a double qtr I gag. Seriously there's enough fat and calories in that sandwich to give you three days worth of nutrition. Also- trans fats that is all

if im not mistaken theres no more than 500-600 cal in the sandwich, no different than a chicken 6in at subway.

Its the fat- grab a nutrition chart next time you're in a McDicks and see how many grams of fat you're clogging your sweet arteries with
The quarter lb meat is the greasiest and the sausage will give you heartburn
McD's uses the leftovers after the cow's been gutted for the steaks and other delicacies and mashes up all the remaining pink into pressed patties full of preservatives (i.e. a shit ton of sodium) and trans fats

>McD's uses the leftovers after the cow's been gutted
sauce?

Go check burger king. Got fucking acne because of them. Their fake ass burgers are the greasiest shits

"Mmmmmmm.... I'ma get my diabetes on."

Saw this thread right before I went to sleep. Kill yourself, OP.

>Cancer

confess

Okay, fatass
I'll stay here and have some real food

I'm probably gonna go for a run then do the same.

Sandwich wtf?
It's a burger you retard

Well if you're not aware, it's our independence day.
It's probably closed

brrr I just ate real food and that looks revolting

Ham sammie baby

lol, "independence"

independence from what, being massive cucks?

I lov cock in my hot dawg bun, daddy fampai

srry but im vegan

You sir, are a god damn patriot!

how about posting that in the 500 "your mom will die" threads that keep popping up the last 2 days

>closed

makes me laugh how people suddenly act like 4th of july is something special. No one gave 2 shits about it until about 3 years ago. Then it became "OMG OMG July4 OMG OMG CELEBRATE!!!! WOOOOOOO OMG "

Because people can't enjoy shitty food once in a while.... right?

in france they call it a royale with cheese!! Crazy right ?

Lol lmao trololol kek nozzle me zozzle
Every fucking year this church that my grandparents lived next to did a big celebration with fireworks and gave out free shit

posting for quints

just finished a good 'ole sub, shit was cash

Your slicer is broken

I'm not saying it wasnt celebrated. Before it used to just be, cookout and some fireworks. Now people act like it's fucking memorial day or labor day. No business ever closed before.

Anyone else think this is corporate advertising? McDonalds has always had some of the best marketing in the world. For example, they specifically target children for most of their campaigns because they know if they can create positive associations in these kids brains with their brand at a young age they'll likely become loyal patrons for life.

Kids these days also non-ironically post on Sup Forums so what better place to make McDonalds seem more casual and socially acceptable? Also, I really fucking want McDonalds now OP but I'm a manlet with no friends or a car. Just end me lads, end me now.

sounds like excellent shilling, but also just excellent.

>double quarter pounder

Why not just call it a half pounder? Fucking Americans.

Yea that was back in the 90s... the only thing they advertise for kids now days is happy meals. Whereas before they had a fucking circus of strange creatures and shit.

I've just eaten a delicious croissant with some jamoncito. If i had had a beer it would be the perfect Spanish breakfast.

Is that why there's so many fucked up people? Wasn't Ronald McDonald just teaching kids to take food from pedophiles?

Pick me up some brains.

With fries.

Because it contains two 1/4 pound patties not one 1/2 pound patty.