What does Sup Forums Think of this. If she actually gets convicted (which she won't)...

What does Sup Forums Think of this. If she actually gets convicted (which she won't), this is a huge compromise on First Amendment Rights and half of Sup Forums would be fucked for telling someone to kill themselves.

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a faggot is the prosecutor?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.bg/search?q=shill&oq=shill&aqs=chrome..69i57.1161j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1, because it's not up to a prosecutor whether or not someone goes on trial.

this isn't about free speech. the case rides on the fact that he was going to walk away from the suicide attempt, and she told him to go back and finish it. This is a causal link that no amount of "kill urself fagt" could ever compare to in a court of law.

She should burn in hell, First Amendment rights doesn't protect you from convincing someone to kill themselves any more than the Second Amendment right protect you from committing a shooting spree and being able to walk free

>this is a huge compromise on First Amendment Rights and
no, that bitch literally fucked that guy over psychologically and she antagonized him relentlessly telling him to kill himself pretending it would be a double suicide over the phone, and then tried to cover it up to make it look like he killed himself out of nowhere.

>half of Sup Forums would be fucked...

she should have told him anonymously like we do, then they wouldn't even know what she did.

kys

if i tell someone to fuck himself and he does, did i literally rape him?

if the guy is a bitch enough to do it over some dumb girl, it's his fault, not hers.

I remember that story. That was evil as fuck.

But still, verbally or by means of text, does convincing someone to kill themselves really grant involuntary manslaughter?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I couldn't give less shit about this bitch. If you've asked someone to "kys" on Sup Forums seriously, and not as sarcasm or satire. You should go and search help for your autism.

You, like most Americans, could do to spend a little time learning what your rights REALLY are.

It's always funny how many Americans think that' "freedom of speech" somehow means the freedom to just say whatever you want to whoever you want.

Lrn2freedom

Eh. If someone could convince him to kill himself, he was going to eventually anyway. I don't think it's her fault.

depends on how much psychological pressure you put on him and the state he was in.
otherwise the whore needs to be gunned down she's a fucking socio

Shill detected. How much did they pay you to help deteriorate the core of our nation?

Please listen to how retarded you sound. Youre comparing a shooting spree with someone talking and then the person kills themselves? This is pure SJW feefees got hurt and I'm gonna cry to the gubment bullshit.

According to these Normie newfags, yes, you did. Their words not mine.

At the every least it's depraved indifference... But since she encouraged it, I can see some sort of manslaughter.

kill yourself faggot

Shes a cunt. I hope her they give her the fucking chair. RIDE THE LIGHTNING YOU HEARTLESS WHORE!!!

Do it first, bitch.

She's a horrible person and civil suit has merit but not criminal

So you're saying, that you believe it's possible to rape someone without laying a finger on them? Kill yourself faggot.

>Inb4 you go cry wahhhwahhh he killed me!

Nigger SJW fuck Jew shill fuck you go die in hell to death fuck youuu

>"somehow means the freedom to just say whatever you want to whoever you want"

Thats exactly what it means, If the involuntary manslaughter law is abridging freedom of speech, then it is unconstitutional.

Holy mother of samefag, batman

I see the shill-jew army is out in full force tonight.

There's a difference between a random user on the interkeks telling some other random user to kill themselves and someone personally close to another person manipulating them over a long period of time trying to convince them to kill themselves.

OP should kill himself tbqh.

Yes.. that's exactly what it means you stinky eurocuck. Now go back to cleaning Ahmed's jizz out of your boyfriend's asshole.

sorry to disappoint, I'm not samefagging, there's just a lot of people who disagree with your stupidity
I also never said it was rape, don't know where you're getting that from. But if you convince someone to kill themselves, then you're going to be prosecuted, simple as that

She looks like she has a nice vagina.

Would enjoy looking at, maybe pounding it for a little bit.

Do you also think Charles Manson was expressing his right to free speech? Faggot. You can't yell fire in a theater either.

It's not a compromise on the first amendment. If you use something protected under one amendment to violate a different law then it doesn't matter.

You have the right to a gun but you can't legally murder random people. You have freedom of speech but it's still illegal to threaten someones life through your speech. In much the same way you can't manipulate someone who is depressed to commit suicide.

>It's always funny how many Americans think that' "freedom of speech" somehow means the freedom to just say whatever you want to whoever you want.

Uh,yeah that actually is what it means. Wouldn't expect you to understand though you're probBly from some shitty country where you can get sued if you look at your neighbors dog wrong .

we are not talking about physical rape but a mental rape. if he has some kind of personality disorder or health problem and you knew of that and took advantage then yes you pretty much manipulating him into raping himself

She's too hot to go to jail

So if I told someone to quit drug rehab and say drugs are good for them, and they die of a drug overdose, it's my fault? Pretty sure they were already fucked and so was that kid that took his own life.

>too hot

wtf, are we looking at the same picture?

Nice inspect element edit.

Can't wait till Trump kicks your filthy Jews nigger ass back across the Atlantic. TRUMP TRIMP TRUMP TRIMP

Lol no just no

You're a fucking retard. For multiple reasons, do you think you get points for how many buzz words you can use
>normie
>shill

You think that gives you credibility?

Also you seem to be unable to see causel links.

She literally repeatedly over months tried to get him to kill himself. It's not she said it once off handed lt and the guy did it.

She did something that led to his death.

The guy you seem to think is a "shill" correctly pointed out the similarities to killing someone with a gun. In both instances the act of an individual Leeds to the death of another.

Learn to think critically you piece of shit

I love the look in her face. Total disdain for the people trying to fuck her, complete lack of remorse, loves the attention, knows she dun goof'd.

elaborate?

No...it doesn't you stupid
Milenial. In high school, when you get there, they'll teach you the stupid analogy about shouting fire in a crowded theater. The constitution doesn't allow someone to violate the rights of another especially life and liberty

Just like Casey Anthony.

I wish the immigrants to this site weren't such soft, shill faggots. Back in my day we used to convince people to kill themselves and then watch them do it live.

nobody on Sup Forums would care if the sexes were reversed

Exactly, I was trying to put that into words. You can just tell by looking at her what a cunt she is.

Anyone who kills themselves over a series of sounds they hear probably gonna die anyway.

She should be release, she didn't do anything illegal, and he shouldn't have been such a fucking pussy.

I mean Sup Forums defending a guy who got bullied by some cunt? You must either be from deddit or a total Normie, gtfo back to geddit and then kys thanks.

Found the dumb fuck who knows literally nothing about how the law works.

i think that you should kill yourself

I like her. She's an evil slut, and it's great.

Yo if you can't be your own fucking person then Darwin that shit. We don't need that shit in the gene pool

>This is pure SJW feefees got hurt and I'm gonna cry to the gubment bullshit.

Sounds like someone needs a nap.

> deteriorate the core of our nation?

How does that make you feel?

Prosecutors don't decide whether trials go forward. District attorneys and grand juries do, dumbasses

Yes.. Seen the other pictures of her dickbag

>so soft
i don't care if the faggot killed himself or not but the fact she made him do it is bad and she is a threat to our society
>comparing Sup Forums to real life
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>milenial
So clearly you're born AFTER 2004, so what's your generation's name?
Cumfaggots?

lmao im a faggot

Since when did Sup Forums turn into pussies and care about "depression". If someone takes their own life from "depression", it obviously wasn't worth living.

I have to be from Reddit because I have an actual understanding of law? The cunt manipulated him and used psychological pressure to force him to take his life, do you even have an understanding of the facts related to the case?

The guy was a weak willed bitch and anyway we are all dying in the grand scheme of things.

None of that changes what she did is illegal and she is a sociopath

The sites been taken over by tryhard SJw Normie's from geddit

Like this specimen over here. He thinks he's here to valiantly defend justice or something. Lmao goes full out with some carefully constructed argument you know he sweated his pits writing up

Make him choke on a shit covered cactus for me. Kristen.

Made him do it? No one forced his fucking hand you pussy

>So you're saying, that you believe it's possible to rape someone without laying a finger on them? Kill yourself faggot.

Psychological abuse is a powerful tactic, it's the only tactic that gives your kind any power here. You'd know if you were any good at it that yes, you could manipulate a person into fucking themselves for your own amusement. Is that rape? I hope so.

I think this is hot. I mean I'm in femdom relationship and I'm very submissive so if my GF would told to me to commit suicide I would be both excited and terryfied.

This is just the first big case where the aggravator has been caught, don't act act like this is the first of its kind, wish we could just brush of the weak willed suicidal degenerates like decades past.

if dubs everyone in this thread kys

There may be precedent. I seem to remember some preacher got time for encouraging one of his flock to kill abortion doctors way back in the 70s

Born after 2004 because I called you a milenial? Way to avoid the substance of my argument and go full cry baby bitch ad hominem

No, you have to be from reading because:
Don't worry, this site doesn't have usernames or karma points, you can say what you want.

It wasn't though. It was months of manipulation and coercion by a sociopath

That's not comparable to the case at all.

>comparing a fetish to a emotionally weak state

Naw man if you read the texts it was pretty bad. He told her he was gunna do it then told her he changed his mind and she was basically like
>You promised me you would
>You can't break promises to me
Basically total manipulation that was pretty fucked up.

I did that once over the phone. I was 16 and she was 13. It was pretty fucked up

Nah. He actually thought she was helping him. At first he was just crying for help, like "Oh I'm going to kill myself, life is pain" sort of pity party. Then she basically manipulated him into actually doing it. He even came to his senses and backed out of it 2 or 3 times. Even saying that he was going to seek help. She told him not to. She literally walked him back to suicide after he came to his senses multiple times.

She wanted to have a friend that committed suicide so that people would feel bad for her, and give her attention. No fucking joke. Look this shit up and read the texts they were sending. She is a super cunt. And that guy is a faggot for being so easily manipulated. But that doesn't change the fact that she pretty much talked someone with severe mental issues into killing themselves. And she did it for her own personal gain. I hope she suffers the same fate.

>So if I told someone to quit drug rehab and say drugs are good for them, and they die of a drug overdose, it's my fault?

If your convinced a diagnosed psychotic to quit taking his medication and he starts hearing voices and kills someone there might be an argument for 3rd degree manslaughter. Both the victim and the psychotic could probably file charges against you and that's what you'd deserve for playing armchair psychiatrist.

Fuck precedent the chick doesn't deserve time cause some dude wanted to cop out and she said fuck it I don't wanna deal with your shit

...that is what the court case is trying to decide, way to go on missing the point

There's a difference between a stranger telling someone to kill themselves and a person close to you telling you to do so.
An impersonal thing like that means nothing.
But from someone you know, or who's opinion you care about its different.
She should fully be prosecuted and charged for encouraging his suicide because she had influence over him.

If you think hat was well constructed or that anyone should have to "try"
Just to make a point like that you must be like 12 years old

The texts where pretty fucked up, I'll agree with that, but does her estimated sentence fit the crime? She didn't even accidentally kill him nor actually kill him.

You're an idiot were debating the point you cuck. You agree this is horse shit too

>terryfied

She should maybe be raped but no jail time. I thought what she did was cute hehe :^)

Bystander in this debate, looking in.

What the fuck is a "shill"? Is it some buzz word to refer to nancies?

There is little difference here from what Manson did. Manson himself didn't kill anyone, just talked others to do it for him. Why is he guilty and she isn't.

It's called phone sex. Don't feel too bad about it.

if shit was in reverse the dude should get convicted so, why she wouldn't?

Not everyone who disagrees with you is same fag you idiot

So many white knights here calling others SJWs, what irony. But seriously if this was the other way around do you think it'd get the (lack of) media coverage it received? No, if a man had repeatedly texted a woman and told her to kill herself it'd be all over the place with SJWs and feminazis jumping on to bandwagon to shame the guy and calling all men murderers. But because she can pull a few tears and that dumb expression she gets a lesser punishment. This is not a violation of my first amendment it is justice (still not an SJW fgt) pure and simple. This is another one of the guaranteed replies threads so i congratulate OP on being a faggot. Kill yourself now. Just do it, now OP you have nothing left to live for daddy left you and now mommy is with her fuckbuddies raking in the prostitution money.

>do you even google bro
google.bg/search?q=shill&oq=shill&aqs=chrome..69i57.1161j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Is this any different then assisted suicide?

Did anyone who's defending this bitch actually read the transcripts? At first I thought this was a ridiculous case until someone posted the transcripts in another thread a few months back. She manipulated him hardcore because she wanted to get sympathy from people
>Boo hoo poor me my bf died.

Nice advocating for thought-crime, pre-crime.

>Is that rape? I hope so.

This has got to be bait.
Nice job completely debasing real rape victims who have had their bodies physically violated.

When did b get invaded by all these puppets.

A shill typically refers to someone who's trying to fool you into buying something. At this point in time, it's just become another Sup Forums buzzword like fuck, completely devoid of actual meaning

No there shouldn't you fucking mong

White Knight not the same thing as sjw

>no there shouldn't
What point of my post are you referring to?

It's not like he left a note saying "I killed myself cause of you babe". So there could have been other sources of stress, she shouldn't have to take all the blame. What if another girl was texting him the exact same thing and he deleted the texts, not likely, but she wouldn't have to deal with shit.