Staring compulsory military service tomorrow. What's the first thing I should do?

Staring compulsory military service tomorrow. What's the first thing I should do?

buy as much lube as you can get

wake up

kill yourself

Slap your DI and call him Susan

I'm not going to prison

bring stuff to trade if you're allowed to have personal items

Find the biggest, baddest dude there and beat the shit out of him at lunch. Otherwise they won't respect you.

Get high in the car on the way, too.

Show em yer war face!

Kek

Masturbate furiously during drilling. After just a few times that compulsory service part gets thrown out.

Learn how to type "Starting" on a keyboard

Nazi salute instead of the faggot way

What I heard they take away everything personal. After 3 months you get them back and then it's the first time you can visit home for a weekend. After 3 months some of my friends took laptops, ipads with them and just chilled until their time was served.

First chance you get punch your drill instructor in the stomach. They'll respect you after that.

Depends on what you are doing, and were you are going. Try to actually get something out of it. Try to do all the stuff you have zero chance of doing in civilian life, like firing artillery, drive tanks etc. There is usually quite a bit of courses you can take as well, so you can get something out of it for when you are finished with your service.

Suck off the biggest guy there. It's a solid way to get respect. Do it OP.

If you're a dyke, dont be a dumb wook cunt...

Which country?

Which country?

learn to fucking spell starting first

Certainly not Finland - service starts today over here.

Aamuja!

Since I'm 26 and recruiting starts when you turn 18 I might have change to get driving license out of it. By that I mean all categories. I currently can only drive small cars (B cat) but with military I could get everything on my license ie busses, trucks, big ass lorries, motorcycles ect. Plus I heard drivers have such a easy life. Do the exams and after that you just drive others around. Don't even need a gun.

Estonia

Todellaki, hajotkaa!

Aim east and fire away.
Additional points for large caliber artillery and rockets.

don't get raped

Don't be first. Don't be last.

Shit in hand, rub on face, camo at all times. Stay safe soldier.

Kiitos.

Break up with any and every girl you are dating at the moment. Any ties will just ruin any fun to be had with the service and break your heart at the same time.

Tips:
1) Do as you are told.
2) Never complain.
3) Everything you do there is fun, even if it isn't.
4) Don't be an ass-kisser.
5) Don't lose any issued gear.
6) Make your country proud.
There will be lot's of illogical things especially in the beginning but those are just mindgames. Ignore them and follow tip #1.

Good luck Estbro! Show those Russians that Estonia is an independent nation!

Ota koko paska tosissasi, käy rukki, kerää kokemuksia

Underrated post

Hide a jelly donut in your footlocker.

As soon as they hand you a gun, shoot your drill instructor.
Doesn't matter if the gun doesn't have live ammo, do it anyway.
You'll thank me later.

intentionally vomit and keep running

is it in the killer country? america?

Estonia. Read the thread.

go up to the biggest baddest dude and suck on his japs eye

Start messing with the russians while on uniform!

Suck the cock of every other male in the vicinity for cocaine.

compusory military service? Depending on how shit your luck is you might get raped. Have fun op

Why would OP do that? The whole purpose of the Estonian military is to ensure that they don't have to mess with Russians (or more specifically Russians don't mess with them).

Jäta meelde: "Härra seersant, lubate minna?" mitte "Härra seersant, lubate lahkuda?"

Lahkutakse jalad ees.

Leave the country.

You have to go with the flow. Don't lose your temper.

You're going to be a lot older than many of your comrades, so realize that a lot of them will not have developed the patience and other mental resources that you have. Be patient with them. Some of them may look up to you.

Be prepared for sleep deprivation. It's going to make you appreciate sleep the way you never appreciated it before.

'Because there is huge tension between Nato and Russia.

So that's literally the worst thing to do.

muista asekaappi ja -luvat

Act in such a way that they regret having compulsory military service. They can't have you there if yo uare not mentally stable enough for military but fine for everyday life.

hyi vittu ei enää ikinä

Compulsary military service is a good thing.

Not if one sees no point in it. I see it as something that takes away your freedom just like prison.

hajootkaa homeeseen

Do you actually think Estonia would stand a change against Russia?

Don't take anything personally and embrace the suck.

Of course. If the NATO doesn't disband itself then all member countries are as one when it comes to military conflicts.

Maximum fucking effort, you WILL feel like you're dying every damn day or you're nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a man.

I'm not gonna be the only one saying that by the way.

Most my friends have done it by now and every single one would bail or end their life if shit gets real. They saw how hopeless our defense is and they see every single day how our government fucks us in the ass.
I don't live here anymore and feel nothing towards Estonia. If I had less important job I'd bail service which means I'm wanted criminal but like I said I have job where I can't allow that record on me.

National defence doesn't work, if you base it on individual's feelings. Conscription is a good way to ensure that there are enough soldiers available and it also ensures that the soldiers are the best possible. In many professional militaries, the enlisted are often lower class people and have lacking education. There will also not be a soldier caste in the society or division by political views within the military (although people like you create such division by opting out).
Now when you think about countries such as Estonia or Finland and compare them to Russia, I'm quite sure that you'll find our values and way of life better than those of Russia and therefore worth defending. Essentially a conscript gives up some of his freedom to make sure he and his countrymen won't lose all of their freedom.

Not by themselves but that's why they are in NATO. They'll do as much as they can by themselves, because they know what the alternative is.

Shit on your dad's desk.

>End their life if shit gets real
Shit country you got there

Didnt read the thread, what branch?
You said three months is that USMC boot or army AIT infantry?
Best shit to do ? As in to get by easily or to be the best?

Btw Marine Fag
Going Army cause im getting forced out the Corps for telling people they cant run shit. Without tact.
No matter what branch always. I mean always stand your ground and look out for your peers and subordinates.
Have 2. 6105's and have had sgt's- gysgts take my back
All junior Marines Look up to me aftwr i left my unit for a 6 month workup to deploy they were asking constantly about me. Thats the guy you wanna be

Most see better opportunities elsewhere. Finland is 40 minutes away and you can get paid triple by cleaning hotel rooms than you would here as a school teacher. Half my ex uni class works in Australia in some pickle farm. Degree and everything but they just didn't see healthy income here. Now they can enjoy life without looking inside their wallet every time they go to buy milk.

Wrong country.

It won't get any better, if everyone leaves.

Listen kid, you want to be the best fucking welfare whore no matter what
Seriously. It sucks at the start but it will help you in the future

Amd btw dont say wrong country motherfucker
I have shit you may need you shit fuck

You tryna get outta mandatory service?
I meedd to know what yu want
Drunk as fuck so figure it ut xunt

OP is from Estonia, so he won't be getting much money from the state. And I'm pretty sure they don't have USMC there either. Hence, wrong country.

>OP getting conscripted for basic training
>conscription
> Assume USA

dense

You done fucked by now because you did not figure a way to swindle your ass out of it from the get go. Best way would have been to convincingly have some sort of mental problems, I got my ass off the hook thanks to having "skizoidic tendencies " or something, basically, I told them I am afraid of other people, bullshitted some stuff at the psychologist and voila, no more fit for army.

You are an invertebrate.

And I am okay with that.

And now your medical record shows you are goofball. Good luck getting job.