All knight of the southern cross decked in white welcome

All knight of the southern cross decked in white welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxXPA9ZnDCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it fucking you again
> still not getting the argument (admittidely there are better versions than OP's but the point stands)
> still talking like a retard

bump

>Is it fucking you again
First time I posted it.

The girl on the left of what I posted is mixed race and viable. Same species. But if you want to go further. Girl on left would have human/denisovan/neanderthal hybrid heritage and woman on left would have human/neanderthal hybrid heritage. Big deal. They're both hybrids.

skull structure completely different, ankle structure completely different, skin pigmentation completely different, pheromone composition completely different ( this is why black women smell like shit to you ... fyi) brain completely different... science has been corrupted by apologetic white guilt libtards that think we are the same species.... WE ARE NOT! they are animals.... if they are free to walk among us why not give that gorilla in the SF zoo that knows sign language a fucking drivers license and SS# and let her go loose! NIGGERS ARE ANIMALS!

I'm talking genetics. You're talking phrenology and racism. You're a moron.

if they were not the same species all the half breeds would be sterile and not making quarter casts or fucking your daughter

our species are very close i don't discount this! but I'm sorry! if within the animal kingdom species that look almost exactly alike are considered different species then why not us? why must we suffer with a race of humanoid with an average IQ of 85 that shoot each other on an HOURLY! basis vs what we have accomplished as civilized human beings.... and i'm including Arabs Asians Caucasians, almost the entire remaining races of humanity are intelligent civilized people... niggers are not! i'm sorry there is nothing you can say that would convince the world otherwise

Are we even the same species?

And congrats, you're a retarded ape!

i like these people who take the worst exemple of one kind to compare it with a good exemple of another kind as a valid argument.

completely retarded.

it's like comparing a cheap disgusting scotch vs an excellent 20 year old wine, that just doesnt make any sense

Op is retarded, his post is retarded, anyone in this thread that are arguing on op's pic is retarded

>IQ of 85
>can't comprehend the science of genetics
you must not be human either since your IQ must be fucking low

So if I splice in Jay Leno, what would that mean?

... he still has the line though...

In the black community that nigger is considered to be a 30 old fine wine.

So?

It has nothing to do with chins. It's about the shape of the skull. Specifically, the forehead.

Would love to hear what the different defining criteria for "a species" is in your opinion.

Are these women even the same species? Don't say that they're the same race. Look at the ears!!!!! That's not the same!!!!!

>comparing the smallest details of the ear to the entire fucking human skull

k

>It
You're arguing semantics. The only argument that is relevant is whether a Black and a White can have a child. And whether that child grow up to be president.

ITT: Cucks

same difference

Still a monkey, try again.

Troll thread

jee
pic is op

>racist retards don't have the first fucking clue what "species" means.

Got it. It doesn't surprise me in the least, but at least it's good to have that ironed out for everyone.

Kill yourself, OP.

ur gay

Yes we (they) are you fucking retard.

this

species are defined by wheter two speciment could produce a furtile offsping. its true that abos are ugly and some white women are not, that does not make it two different species

i'm 100% white german with green eyes and my ears are attached

race mixing is devolution

retards starting bullshit over trivial characteristics like physiological differences.

You need to read this book, OP. Oh wait, you're a white supremacist--you need to have someone read you this book, OP.

The 'sapiens' in our species name refers to sapience, a level of brain power which grants the capacity for hypothesis and critical thought.

We're a social primate species with no adaptations or natural weapons except our intellects. By purposely being this fucking stupid, especially in the hayday of the Information Age where all this knowledge is accessible with mere keystrokes, YOU are contributing to our tragic devolution, you retarded, lazy, good-for-nothing racist piece of shit.

You have literally no valid excuse for being as fucking stupid as you are. Either educate yourself or just fucking die another failed member of our once great species.

you know your argument is shit when you have to cherry pick your 'evidence'

comparing a 18 year old with a 80 year old
good job Sup Forums you are finally cancer

>finally

source of this book pls?

>green eyes
Part nigger. 100% white has blue eyes.
>attached
Yuck.

4. niger in tree

Face like a dropped pie

GUYS LIKE FUCKING LOOK LIKE LMAO! THEY'RE DIFFERENT IN TERMS OF MORPHOLOGY! LET'S LIKE JUST LIKE YOU KNOW IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE DIFFER IN THAT WAY AND THAT EVEN PEOPLE OF THE SAME SKIN COLOR CAN LOOK WAY DIFFERENT IN THAT REGARD! LIKE LMAO XDDDDD RIGHT GUYZZZ??? :DDDDD BENIS

You user, are the kind which are willing fly contributing to an ideology of white genocide. There will come a time where a mob will come for folk like you. Best of luck.

Nope

Can we please put the species discussion to rest? Fact of the matter is, it doesn't really matter. Let's consider niggers are the same species, which I'm fine with. They are the hyena's of the human race.

1. They hunt in packs because alone they're shit.

2. They prey on the weak (whether mentally or physically)

3. They are generally despised anywhere they go because of their constant cackling and nuisance.

You're welcome.

Incorrect

I find niggers more easier to understand than whites.

Either the nigger is a complete fuckup or your best fucking friend.

I'm tasting cherries

What is this deformed hybrid creature supposed to portray here?

Nope
>adrianeLima.jpeg

Absolutely vile. Animals the lot of them.

i've worked around samantha harris twice now, she's still a fucking sheboon

youtu.be/MxXPA9ZnDCc

since this Sup Forums, i can't agree with anyone

>implying minor genetic domestic variations means a different species

haha me too thanks

fuck niggers

You had valid points until you said the word "racist". After then I lost all respect for your argument due to your need to resort to your baser instincts and get your jimmies rustled over the opinion of one person. Thus losing your cool and in turn, the argument as a whole. This same behaviour can been seen in primates although not as often as their cousins; the negro. This lack of self control is commonly referred to as "chimping out" in social culture. Given your outburst, this also leads me to believe that you yourself are in fact, a negro. Which makes your opinion biased toward your own species, and as a result, I am forced to nullify your statement.

Errr. So dumb. Chihuahua doesnt look anything like a rottweiler.... Same species.

Not the same. First two panels is African versus european , Second panels is "european" vs a mulatta with all the best european genes, making the way of beauty in white skins and european face.

Nice try

so confusing being white, would reading a book help on this subject?

>Given your outburst, this also leads me to believe that you yourself are in fact, a negro.
so all user who" burst out" on Sup Forums or use keywords like racist are black?
hopefully bait

Haha nah 100% fact....

i always thought that upper left corner is from south africa, for some reason

>combs have teeth
>men have teeth
>combs are men

so many evolutionary biologists on /b woooow, for a moment i thought you all were just a bunch of sad people trying to deflect from their own missory, by placing themselves above others, but that couldnt be the case. btw seriously why give a fuck?

You sound like your bogan parents were related before they were married.

so you would agree that all anons who "burst out" or use those phrases are black?

This is common knowledge bruh.

>mulatta
In spite of the ironic nomenclature, a product of same species breeding. Nice try.

>missory

Dafuq?

>taking the bait

I think he means "misery"

Spotted the Aussie!

no shit, i apologize for the confusion.

Look at the OP's statement. Clearly there's more than one here.

OP is a white trash loser who blames others for his failures.

Exhibit A: his picture is wrong since both females could produce nonsterile offspring with a male of either race. Science fails are to be expected from dumb white trash.

>missory
the fucked up part is that i googled that spelling and the first link said" Missory loves company? | Yahoo Answers " so i was like all right

Leave Tony out of this. Btw, Wilbon is a decent example of a black man NOT being a nigger.

You can worry about race mixing after you can get an actual woman in bed with you, you virgin fucks
>Too busy calling cuck
>Gets cucked by chad

She's passing her superior Abo genes back to the White race.

Liger exists. Your point is invalid.

Ligers are born sterile. That's an incorrect parallel.

Are lions and tigers different species? But liger exists. So if they can breed than why can't blacks breed with whites and still be different species?

Because the outcome of that pairing is sterile, while humans can produce non-sterile offspring in any pairing, bar birth defects.

No she isnt mixed. All aboriginals look just like this you idiot cunt faggot moron.

Idiot, one of these is 15'000 years old
Also all you fucking nazi racists kill yourselfs. You're the cancer of the world and the reason people all over the world can't just live happily.

Note the deafening silence.

TFW not being the superior race

>You're the cancer of the world and the reason people all over the world can't just live happily.

Well said Tumblrina, now GTFO, faggot!

Come on, man. There's some white in there somewhere.

Fuck you and fuck tumblr
What level of cuck do you have to be to project your immense self hate onto people who have nothing to do with it? Were you raped as baby or we're you held under water for too long once in your childhood?

Its an indigenous Australian (Aboriginal)

something is very wrong with this photo