Farage has retired from politics

farage has retired from politics.

thank you you magnificant bastard for getting us out of europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XmNNb63TVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you will leave the EU

oh please, what are the odds of us not?

its a chance but a fuckin slim one.

No chance

have to go to a vote in Ho P for article 50 to be triggered and there's a majority in the HoP of 357 for remain

stupid nigger detected.
they dont need a vote, the new PM can trigger it

>they dont need a vote, the new PM can trigger it

Dont read decent news sites much, do you?

fgt

Can you britbongs even into politics anymore? Let's face it. The brexit, nomatter if good or bad, was a hasty decision made by people who mostly didn't even knew what it was. The whole referendum is a joke. And so is the united kingdom.

He deserves a knighthood

when people voted us into the common market 40 odd years ago they didnt know what it would become, the EU is monstrous and erodes our rights and supercedes our democratic parliament
im glad we voted leave

He is the fucking devil.

>we will surely leave EU because we had a referendumb
>when we leaf EU we will kick out all migrants, hurr
>we have won. Rip Garage! U will be mist
Are all British people retarded?

its funny how even brexit people are super mad now at him and this other faggot because they realize they lied to them hahaha stupid people falling for populism

It's moments like this you see the similarities with the USA people who support Trump. It's no surprise USA people are descendants of UK people.

>Are all British people retarded?

Unfortunately, yes

And I'm a Brit...

A hasty decision? It's was on the Conservative manifesto 2 years a go. It has been talked about since we joined the EU. Do you not understand democracy or something? Most people don't have a clue about a lot of things they sign up for. Have you honestly read and fully understood every single contract you ever signed for? No one does. People still get a vote even if they understand or not. Learn a bit more or just grow up a bit?

No matter if the people are wrong or right, if they vote for or against something, you'd better follow their choice. Or you have no right to govern anymore. That's the basic principle of a democracy. Demos = people, Kratos = power.
I'm sure it's a hard thing to understand for anyone outside of Europe. I'm not a Britbong btw.

we want our country back.
we are sick of having all these foreigners foisted upon us without our permission.
we are also angry at the amount of control the EU has over our lives.

>It's moments like this you see the similarities with the USA people who support Trump. It's no surprise USA people are descendants of UK people.

It's actually even more retarded than that

Of the people who voted for Brexit, those on the left did so because they say the EU is too right wing, and those on the right voted out because they think it's too LEFT wing

You couldn't make it up

>read the fucking news more, pro-tip the daily mail is not a reliable source.
Most people worth their salt understand what a referendum actually is, a public opinion poll that ought to be acted upon but is not legally binding. Farrage didn't swing anything, he's just a side party trying to fluff it all up. No one has mentioned anything about immigration levels, they will most likely remain as is. Any other complaints you have?

You could make it up. That's the first time I've heard that.

How about you start being less bad at your jobs then? If a nigger is better at your job than you you can only blame yourself.

>That's the first time I've heard that.
You must live under a rock then. Is your name possibly Patrick?

kek

>we want our country back.
In a globalist society governed by multinational and international world wide corporations who profit on everything from plastic water bottles to death and warfare?
Good luck.

>we are sick of having all these foreigners foisted upon us without our permission.
You aren't making babies and those said corporations who literally run your country need a work force. Don't want foreigners? Start fucking your women. Impregnate them.

>we are also angry at the amount of control the EU has over our lives.
Yeah.. They will still have control over your nation even if you leave for approx 5-10 years, you know this right? And when you leave.. America will invest in your country instead. Have fun seeing the rise of ghettos and American TPP-shady deals. No EU in the way to block your dependence now. Enjoy being a colony Sup Forums-fag.

No my name is I actually listen to people outside of the internet and don't get my 'facts' from facebook.

im my own boss and i wouldnt employ niggers or foreigners

>And when you leave.. America will invest in your country instead. Have fun seeing the rise of ghettos and American TPP-shady deals. No EU in the way to block your dependence now. Enjoy being a colony Sup Forums-fag.
exactly
first they dumped your tea in their fucking oceans and now they will fuck you heavily in the ass and fuck up your country even more to fit their own needs. so retarded to leave the eu because of those reasons. but why go for the lesser evil right? even if eu was not perfect you still had a way to change it and improve it. but nah, you just go to the biggest nigger on the planet to fuck you instead.

ive got 3 kids im doing my bit

>wants to prove he is informed
>admits he only talks to a small circle of people he can actually meet

how can someone be this retarded

You can fuck right off if you want to work in other European countries freely then, mate. But i guess a low life like you would not get such an opportunity. Enjoy 0 opportunity.

>How about you start being less bad at your jobs then? If a nigger is better at your job than you you can only blame yourself.

This

>claims to have his own company
>browses Sup Forums
cool story bro

They are probably as dumb and incompetent as you. If your kids are dumb as shit of course they won't get a good job.

ive lived and worked in spain, france, italy and dubai, how about you, you fucking mug?

God bless based Farage

Good. Keep it up.

>but why go for the lesser evil right?
Heh. Yeah, the EU is that lesser evil. The problem is that mos of you people haven't left the UK to see what Americanisation brought to the world. You're trading the EU-communist union for reactionary under payed "BLM"/Black Panthers thugs. Things won't be better off.

Nothing has been won.

control over your lives = create forum to facilitate international discussion. You cant just burn a ton of coal, fish a ton of fish, drive unregulated cars... we tried that already it led to the eu.

He's going to get a senior position in the Brexit government. He can't be party leader and a member of government at the same time.

my kids will still be EU citizens, my wife is slovak so they have dual nationality

>spouts actual shit and pretends to be clever and witty
>gets caught out
>spouts more 'comedy' as deflection
>gets caught out again
>accuses user of 'small circle'
>gets caught out again because accusation is baseless and is spouting yet again more shit
When did I say small circle? Do you think your Facebook 500+ buddies are your fwiends and super duper smart? Aww.

I smelt your bullshit and the stank is strong. Go outside a bit more and speak to people. Education is a great thing. Enjoy my free advice.

>complaints about foreigners
>fucks and breeds with a slav

you can't make this shit up

Nigel is a GOD.

Thank you kind sir for getting us out of this stinking shithole that is the EU and putting a stop to the dirty EU migrants flooding our country.
Britain FIrst, death to traitors.

The salt in this thread is glorious

Wow, so the UK sucks so much shit that there is literally no opportunity of any kind anywhere in the entire country. That right there should be your first clue that you are doing it wrong, to say the very least.

Not that guy but...what? It's a country wide issue that gets discussed world wide. You can see everywhere over the Internet (you seemed obsessed with Facebook...why?) that both left and right wing talk these things. You essentially said "what those people talk is wrong because I don't experience it first hand"

i married her before they were in the EU, i paid a fortune in lawyers fees. its the way it should be

there will be less investment in the UK now, because people will get favorable market access by investing in other European countries.

Point being. You will never be free. It's too late for that, please realize that.

is that supposed to be an excuse / explanation?

whatever, i dont give a shit

clearly you do seeing you write reply after reply trying to justify your actions and words lol

This was yesterday

The working mans hero

catch up with the times, EU will fall apart in a few years. France is at breaking point with all the migrants. Italy is the same except it is about to go bankrupt as well. All the shitty countries they keep adding to the EU are worth shit.
UK is the 2nd largest economy in EU, we dont need EU - the EU needs us.

at the end of a day im white english, if i want to marry a foreigner then thats up to me
i dont agree with millions of foreigners coming here and nor does the bulk of the indigenous population, its ruined the country
last year 500,000 immigrants came its too many

>my sides
Look at those rich fucks. And all the dumb people in the country believe him when he says he's going to make everything better for the low working class again. Can't make this shit up. Oh wait, he did.

>implying France didn't have that many migrants before EU
Bitch please do you even know the slightest thing? Look at all those niggers they imported from all their African slave colonies.

Explain how things will be better for working class people from now on?

>the EU wants us to wear seatbelts and to set industry standards in electrical devices

>I voted out because this is a clear violation of my rights

>Also poured some beer on eastern european immigrants that actually work while on the bus because I'm not brave enough to tell mudslimes to fuck off

>God bless the queen

oh you fuckin wanker faggots

>692942370
Your Peasant wife can take her fucking Slavic children back to the war zone and stay out of my glorious country.

Dude - I know you've read this in your proBrit antiEU circle jerks but the chances of this actually happening are 10 to 1. (could but probs won't)

So why exactly should your wife and your kids have more value then Polish immigrant families? You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.
And you replied AGAIN. I thought you didn't care?

They won't, that's the point.

Exactly right, we gonna burn all the coal we want. Fuck the greens, no more recycling aswell. Nobody tells us what to do anymore, we are free at last.
Thank you Nigel Farage.

slovakia hasnt been at war since WW2 you thicko

anyway im off out to spend some money, bye

Top post

because i was born here you silly cunt and so were my ancestors for many generations back

You do know we won't leave the single market right which means no control over immigration... thats its core principle

U MAD BRO?

>we dont need EU - the EU needs us.
Right, that's why some of your land regions got millions in funding from the EU, because we need YOU so much. And those fucks in those land regions even voted to leave and now worry they lose the money too. Fucking inbred retarded fucks.

YOU JUST SAD YOUR WIFE IS A FUCKING SLAV. And your kids are just as British as the ones of Polish migrant workers who were born in the UK. You're so fucking retarded AND STILL CARING ABOUT THIS DESPITE SAYING YOU DON'T

we will leave the single market, but the EU will possibly collapse before that

Yes, watching the football last night you would have thought it was Somalia playing intead of France. Team is full of niggers. I know Enagland have a few niggers but damn it France you are totally fucked. Shame on you for letting it go that far.

im dying from seeing the brexit fucks getting destroyed here lmao

that's not your name liar

You're a fool if you believe that

Why'd he step down? Genuine curiosity.

>we will leave the single market, but the EU will possibly collapse before that
Yes. Also ww3 is possibly going to start. Wales is also possibly going to win the Euro2016.

You not been keeping up?

Because he's a populist faggot nigger who doesn't take responsibility.

So he can rejoin the Conservatives at the next election

>Demos = people, Kratos = power.
We don't take definitions of democracy from subjects of the crown.

You have a royal family. By definition you have no power.

Frenchfag here. If you britbongs are cowering away from your own choices as you always do, I will actively petition my EU representative to expell UK from Europe. I'm glad you leave, move now, fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=4XmNNb63TVo

Well around 19-25% of voters apparently are

Lol - parliment has to vote on the decision you stupidniggercunt

Go and suck Bob Geldofs dick you pro-remain asshole.
BTW, Geldolf is coming out with a new song, its called "I dont like Thursdays".

God bless him

The english crown is merely a tool for nationalism and tourism. Doesn't have that much real power and certainly is below the people.

so you are pro immigration but you are slagging me off for marrying a slavic woman? are you retarded?

Pro EU britfag here.
I don't blame you, if I were you I'd do the same. :( Major bummer though - I would prefer further integration.

both are possibly on the cards

>you are slagging me off for marrying a slavic woman?
Not at all. I just find it hilarious how much of a hypocrite you are. Come on now, that's really not that hard to understand.
(remember how he said he doesn't care? That was like 10 replies ago)

A asteroid might also possibly strike earth any day now.

>The english crown is merely a tool for nationalism and tourism. Doesn't have that much real power and certainly is below the people.

Tell me more about the taxation without representation argument you rosbeef are so fond of.

Look I don't really care either way. You inbred fags did the right thing. I don't want you niglets coming in my country and trash it like you did for euro 2016 before being kicked out by fucking iceland

Muhammad detected...

I hope Le Pen gets in you nigger

>Implying brexit wants all inmigrants out
>Implying they don't just want to controll their own inmigration policy

I'm not even erupean and i get it.

also quite possible, it has happened before, dont rule it out

Lol, this is not happening. In a democratic republic we have safeguards against that kind of populism. If you knew democracy you would know a FN victory is not only unlikely, it is almost impossible.