My ex of 4 years left me in march for another guy, said she had just 'lost feelings'...

My ex of 4 years left me in march for another guy, said she had just 'lost feelings'. I stayed cool wished her the best and left. Since then I have ignored all of her attempts to contact me, blocked her on every social media platform, gone cold turkey. Been focusing on myself and hanging with another girl.

Surly enough tonight I got another 'How are you?' txt. The fuck does this bitch want? she has a new guy? can't she be happy and move the fuck on? It's hard to ignore someone you were with for 4 years but I know it's the best thing to do.

Any hints to what's going through this girls head? Why contact someone who's clearly ignoring you, why would you leave someone if you still care enough to contact them?

>inb4 go fuck her and gap
don't want to get attached would rather just move on

bitches are manipulative. move on to new pussy eventually the new one will pull the same shit

shes annoyed you moved on so well, dont buy into it, girls are territorial even though you have moved on she is annoyed another girl is on the scene

shes either annoyed that youre moving on or she broke up and whants to get back but doesnt have the balls to say i want to get back with your sexy ass

she wants to ruin your happiness and then fuck you over again.

Mah nigga..tell her you do you and i'll do me...dont make me block your number, stop messaging me

Basically this. The girl tried to cuck you and you handled it perfectly. Your ex now is pissed that you went full alpha and wants back just to try again.

She probably still needs validation and is going back to a place where she used to get it from.

My advice is to just keep ignoring her. Never go back to stay with someone who at one stage thought you were not good enough.

The fact that she is reaching out by texting isn't about you, it is about her.

funny thing was after I uploaded decent instagram picture of myself her profile caption changed to 'you do you boo' and now this happens bahaha irony

Bitch is trippin mah nigga

No need to respond. No contact at all. Block her. Ghost. You two don't exist to one another anymore. Not for a few years, at least.

You're her plan B in case this guy doesn't work out. You're her emotional support whole she's with another man; like a beta orbiter. She likes playing with people. Honestly, you're an idiot if you think we know. But if she was at all a good person, she wouldn't keep trying to contact you. Everyone knows you don't pick a scab.

Stay strong, Sup Forumsro. Firmly tell her she made her choice and to stop texting you then tell her you're not texting her again. After that, if she pleads, asks to talk it out, asks for more info, anything, man, anything. Stay strong.

I believe in you. Go be happy.

This...but up to you

why do you act black? we all know youre white

Women aren't people. Stop trying to understand them. They only want for you to suffer, don't fuck up your feelings for her. It's not like she's a loyal dog that passed away, lol.

i'm even a bit hesitant to reply at all to be honest, kind of proud of my ignore streak I've got going. It's weird cause I still have frequent contact with her brothers cause they're good cunts.

Might just sweep this one under the carpet and continue doing me. The new relationship can't be that awesome if i'm still on her mind.

Oh that bitch is writhing bec. she cant get you re-hooked. That shit drive them crazy man, I have 3 sisters and they all confirm. Best way to get a girl back is to ignore the shit out of her. Many girls think that way "I'm bored with this and dont want it, but Its still mine and I damn sure dont want anybody else to have it."

Even better. She's looking for something, and if she doesn't find it, she'll give up. Good job, user. Even if it's not a good relationship, a familiar relationship can be tempting. I don't know who you are, but I'm proud of you. You're doing good.

DON'T RESPOND.

She's giving you breadcrumbs.

Exact same thing happened to me, well sort of.
She's gone left and is looking back at you to see which way you're going now. She'll use you as an emotional crutch while she's dealing with missing you, until she's over it and strong enough to stand on her own - at which point she'll totally forget about you.
Do NOT contact her. AT ALL

Best idea there...I mean, if you've really moved on, theres nothing wrong in being a nice guy and just politely telling her that you're over it and think keeping in touch is weird. But the continued ignoring her will do the same. Personally I might fuck with her a little bit, see I could hit it again then do the ignore thing again. But thats me and I'm an asshole.

This. She wants to prove to herself (and you basically) that your better off with her, even though she'd bin you again. If what you say is true and you've moved on don't be that little bitch who goes crawling back. Just ignore her, if for whatever reason you see her at a later date. Just say either you didn't get the text or you where busy.

Don't lie about it. Jesus Christ, user, you went full beta. Look her in the eye and say, "you don't get to keep your pet after it dies."

I'm going through the exact same thing word for word op, even the length of it. Fuck that bitch. Never look back. Let it eat her up. Focus on what's in front of you.

Listen to these anons.

I'm close with her family as her parents kind of made up for the lack of what parents I had while growing up. I'm on good terms with everyone, so probably not the best to be an asshole.

this

carry on blocking her and move on

It's guilt. She knows she dicked you over, and she wants to try to get you to prove that you're not angry with her, so that she doesn't need to feel guilty about what she did.

Yeah because "you don't get to keep your pet after it dies." sounds even better. You even talk to women?

Butthurt detected.

suck eh, we'll suss it Sup Forumsro. Score some fukin 10's one day hahaha

Oh thats right I think you mentioned being friends with her brother earlier. Well in that case, I'd tell her like hey you're nice but I over this and dont want to keep in touch. If you're really over her that is. If you wanted her back you have a chance if you play it right. Or just ignore her... Shes probably already gotten the hint but just doesnt want to accept defeat. Actually forget all I said, Ignore the hell out of her. No response.

Underage fagg.. you know the rest.

Tell her.

Underage fagg... get in the bag? Gay and a pedo I see.

>this

Anyone else think her underwear said "nigger" on it til opening the thumbnail?

honestly was looking at dat ass n titties more than any lettering

>im a simple man

How old are you op? How old is she?

user, you've literally done it perfectly. You've got a 10/10 dismount, now just stick the landing and move on. Stay strong nigga.

Dude it's free ass. Are you a man or a pussy. I just realized this is redundant because you sought out help from this cancer of a website. Nice b8 by the way.

Thats called manipulative attention whore m8.

Some bitches need to use their ex bf against their current bf, to make them jealous so the can get their way. She has no interest in you. To her, you're a tool to twist her current bf. Dont fall for it.

Women love a jealous man, makes them feel loved

This. So much this.

Never been more proud of a cunt on Sup Forums.

I wish so much I had listened to the anons in this thread when my last relationship fucked up. Going back causes nothing but pain.. You're doing brilliant user.

All these posts are spot on.

Let's see a picture of her.

this, pretty much every post is correct lol. good on you OP for being a cool dude.

It is very clear to me what you must do. Invite yourself into her house at 3am and gently stab her continuously until desired effect is achieved.

because you wished her the best, and stayed cool. then you suddenly block her and act like a crazy person. she wants to see what is up.

she probably still cares about you (as a friend) and doesnt want you to be mad or sad, and you ARE either of those since you blocked her and ignore her.

it sounds like you took it pretty hard, and she wants to help you get through it, as a friend.

next time she messages you, do what that greentext thread did

tell her you've beent hinking about her as well, but you still don't trust her. when she says "what can i do to prove my love for you" or whatever gay shit she thinks will do the trick, you reply with "come over and suck me off"

she will, you then kick her out. record audio/video so she doesn't say you raped her
enjoy your bj and winning the war

Here's an email I received from my ex:

user,

I'm in (City you live in) for a keynote I am giving. Wish we were friends so we could catch up. I won't hear from you but take care.

Warmest,

user's Ex
Nooooope. Not taking this bait.... This was a full YEAR after she left me.

w..what's it like to have a girl want you, anons?

>10 year old detected

Not as good as you might think....especially if its one of these manipulative whores we're discussing.

no, ass fuck her without lube at 200mph.

That's what I did. Should've seen the bitches face when I was done. Looked like she was going to cry LOL

>Dude in with a girl...1 month ago she tried to dump me,said she liked to he alone and all...
>Took it like a champ,all polite and 'ok if thats what you wanr be happy'
>girl calls me crying saying she misses me and cant be without me
>what the actual fuck

It's crazy that I'm going through the same thing as well word for word and same time span as well . Except I don't have a girl yet as of now to distract me from my ex . But yeah user just remember that she ditched you for another guy. That's what i keep thinking about to fuel me to not talking to her when she contacts me . She even had the balls to tell me why can't she have both ? As in still be with me and talk to other people . I felt like I didn't even know the girl anymore when she told me that . Completely changed my mind Of her so I went on my way . Now I'm just focused on the gym and finding a better girl .

>Not as good as you might think...
it sure sounds good until you think through the consequences

Yup. She just mad you move along so well.

think about all the issues and shit you have, and then think about having to deal with another person's probably worse issues on top of yours.

>said she had just 'lost feelings'
What a non-entity.
She is a machine through and through.

Ofcourse feelings will die down if they are unattended.
So she does not attend to you for whatever reason.
And I suspect the reason might be, that she is a machine running wild.
A train off the track so to say. Confused with herself, that is why she writes back to you.

If she herself had any idea what was going on with herself then she would not only be able to maintain a stable connection with people, but she also would not flip-flop back and forth from one state into another.

You as the Man-Part in this relation should know this.
The fact that you don't shows why she is also quite confused. No wonder about the whole situation.

She won't let go, and you don't let go either, otherwise you would not be here troubling yourself with a subject that you try to 'ignore' so much, but simply can't due to your own flip-flopability.

What do you want to hear?
Move on? Go back?
Toss a coin, it doesn't matter if you ask me like this.

Yet you are clearly thinking of her. And he is thinking about you.
So don't be stupid.

Perfect. Props to you, user.

both 21, our birthdays literally hours apart.

cheers guys, hasn't been easy. Went through a mad phase of denial and the 'what if she comes back' question, but time has made me no longer give a shit. Proud to say i'm finally doing okay for myself and i've turned into someone much better than i was before.

I had an ex who cheated on me come back a year later saying sorry and if I wanted to start talking on skype again? avoided that bitch hahah

+1.
Maybe not want him back. But she does want his attention because she can't handle being forgotten so easily.

shes obviously doing better than you I dont see her shitposting on Sup Forums. shes riding some guys dick getting covered in cum and ur here having a feels thread.

bitch

You're right. Being in a good relation does feel pretty good man.... The fallout...not so much. But hey, I guess such is life.

course I think about her I was with her for 4 years.. She was good to me up until the last month of our relationship. It's the fact that I want to talk with her but knowing she's getting booked by some other bloke put's me in a cuck position so I'd rather keep my own distance and move the fuck on, i'm a pretty lenient guy when it comes to tolerating shit, but going off and fucking someone then holding my hand while doing so is too much.

Basically. If you bump into her in person and she asks, just say "We were done then, we're done now. You sleep in the bed you made."
Simple as that.

Jeez I wish I'd been as smart as you are at that age....the dumb shit I let bitches put me through....
but yeah, I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a cuck...I've had lots of ex-girlfriends who are married or wahtever hit me up on facebook and they don't get any traction with me....what am I going to get out of talking to them?

"You always go back to what you know" meaning she thought she would try out some new dick and found it it wasnt what she was expecting, now she wants the option to come back. Fuck that, if she could do without you, then she can stay without you.

Right on.
I was suggesting you get yourself a different hobby anyways if you can.

Finding a decent woman in these times is tough it seems so I've stoped trying.
Instead focusing on becoming a decent man so that maybe in the future I can have a decent woman.
For me, that is the only approach.
Otherwise you will always get with people who are indecent like this, because you yourself are not decent in your approach.

I've seen this shit happening so often, not only with myself but with almost everybody else I've observed.

Your girl here is "back and forth, back and forth". She can't make up her mind.
Either you are a decent man, go in and show here you are the one she needs, or you are not decent and go off to become decent first.

Some familiar pussy a broken marriage? wouldnt bother with it user

Kek'd

She would say, "what"

She wants control. She wants to be able to do whatever she wants. Don't talk to that bitch mate. Unless you think you can fuck her and just leave send not talk to her ever again. Because why not hit it one more for the road?

can i ask what state ur in?

Let's see a pic

Femanon detected

I wouldn't say she's wanting to 'come back' because she seems to be pushing their relationship image out to mutual friends, which does ad the the confusing of why is she bothering talking to me.

I was decent towards her, I said that she was more than welcome to take time from the relation on the terms that we both wern't seeing other people and she couldn't promise it, so thats when I said no worries dasvidaniya.

Been picking up car's as a hobby and leaning as much as I can about them. They're good fun, about to get started on an engine swap soon!

Show us a pic show us a pic

kek
nice catch
I just figured it was b8

Lying femanon detected. Women are all manipulative cunts

This, women are definitely territorial. Find new pussy and send her pics of you fucking new pussy to activate fem-rage

This. It's/b/ no nig nogs allowed.

Truth.

nope, wouldn't be able too. she would do some kinky shit to make me stay. guaranteed.

Hook up with her, fuck her hard, drive her out a ways from any houses or businesses, take her head off with a chainsaw. Burn the corpse. WIN.

Why not reverse the game on her. Fuck her get super kinky sex (because they do that until they have you then turn off sex), but when she wants to get close tell her you're not ready for that, I'm still hurt, blah, blah blah. Keep hitting that for kinky sex while hitting other pussy as well. Profit maximum sperm extraction.

Eh. I've thought of doing this, but remember we men arn't the manipulators... I think OP is better off just politely ignoring her/Finding a better bitch.

he's friends of the family, remember, parents were like family, friends with bros, all that stuff. Can't burn her.

Where's the pic?

Well, you said it yourself that it is hard enough to ignore you because you were with her for 4 years. Mayne she isn't as mentally strong as you and cant ignore you back. Maybe because she didn't expect you to react to the 'break up' in the mature way you did. In a positive way (to you). Could be a lot of shit tbh, women are crazy.

Yup, I took that into account. He can just politely ignore her and get into a better relationship. ya know, the "Sorry I didnt see your text...or I was very busy....shit...No nastiness, just move on. "The best revenge is too live well and prosper"...

Op you've done well
Block her from being able to send you texts or even call you
Remove kebab

Then don't talk to her and leaver her behind. Be strong Sup Forumseither!

When you DON´T show interest, she wants you.

DON´T text her back, if you do, you really sunk low and she will have you on a leash. FORGET HER!

I meant to say Sup Forumsrother!

only one i'm posting, only because people ITT have given decent replies.

same way I've been feeling about it, cheers user

Ouch. Nice. Stay strong Sup Forumsrother. Don't give in.