Do you hate women?

Do you hate women?

Yeah

No, I pity them for being so fucked up.

I do, but it's not their fault. There are too many damn guys who are downright pussies and won't stand up to them.

Like the bitch on the car insurance commercial, you know the two black homies where the chick shames the man for getting into an accident and hijacks the commercial. Like, what happened to men backhanding hoes and putting them in their place?? Fucking grow a pair.

yes, but I also hate men. so I'm not a biased person.

If it's not the women's fault, you hate the men that don't put them in place, no?

No, but i hate how some women act. Slutty women and extreme feminazis are a pest. But in general, women are nothing to hate about.

And do you hate simple feminists? Or how do you tell the difference between one and an extreme feminazi?

No I still hate the women for being so damn smug, I just think it's the guys fault.

Take a 3 hour hike in the woods. 15 mins in every girl in the group will revert back to gender norms quicker than you can say feminism.

But that's both parties' fault... The women for reverting and the men for allowing it.

Yes it is...and I still hate the women all the same. Don't get me wrong the men Infuriate me as well.

As a woman, I seriously don't know what to do in that aspect. On one hand, I'm aware that it is sexist that I expect some type of advantage because I'm a woman so I deny that type of treatment. Because I want to be fair.
But then I've met men that got offended because of it and thought I was a feminazi. I didn't even make a fuss about it, I just denied it politely. You know, like when is freezing and a man decides to freeze himself and gives you their sweater, or when a man offers me to carry my stuff, I deny that type of stuff.

But some men seriously get offended, I think they're part of the problem too because they enable that treatment and then get mad when it doesn't happen.

That's the thing, it's not sexist to expect or get that type of treatment. You're a damn woman and weaker than us in virtually every aspect, no different than offering a child your seat or an elderly person. You rely on and need men for so much more than you give us credit for, which is really all it boils down to, a little damn fucking credit every once in a while. Instead, you whine and bitch and want us to do the hard stuff for you, then say shit like "women need men like a fish needs a bike".

I guess you're worse, you won't even acknowledge our maleness or what we have to offer at all. Thanks for doing all you can to minimize what we have to offer to society.

Hi

If I'm gonna hate someone it will be for something real

LOL... You just turn the argument around. Or maybe you're another person.
I'm fully aware that men are stronger, but come on, men and women would freeze the same... I don't think the man deserves to get frozen more than I do, unless he really really doesn't feel cold.

I accept fair offers, like opening the door or other type of courtesies that everybody does. Now, I'm aware that I'm limited physically so if I can't reach something and somebody offers to help, I accept it, for example. And I say thanks, of course. But I don't expect it.

But the men getting wet/frozen/beat up instead of the women? Or having to pay for all the stuff?
It's the bullshit chivalry the one that's wrong...

Why do you say that is not sexist to expect that treatment and then bitch about how women whine and expect men to do hard stuff for them? IT IS SEXIST, you retard, go google the definition of the word.

Make up your fucking mind. Either you get offended by it or not. Incoherent piece of shit. If you enable that behaviour then don't bitch about how you didn't get the result you wanted.

Well, fighting for equality for all humans is a nice thing. Valueing someone over something or someone because of race, sex or believes is not. Therefore, feminists who fight for equal threating of women are okay by me, feminazis who project every fucking thing on men or the so called patriacy can Fuck off.

Only 3D women.

You are a cancer to society and all that is wrong at the moment.

You won't accept help from men....unless you will. Make up your mind, which is it??

You played right into my hand, you reject offers of chivalry all day long but the moment you're in the woods you're *begging* men to do the heavy lifting and take care of your weak ass. I bet you don't even thank them. I bet you're the one saying men killed chivalry aren't you, worthless p.o.s.

I would never help you, I'd watch you struggle and enjoy every minute of it. And when I needed a bigger and stronger guy to help me I'd thank the hell out of him and give him the credit he deserves.

I agree, the bad thing is that they have stained the whole name of feminism, or at least most people have a negative idea about feminism nowadays.

I don't think it is the men's fault, I think the problems we face are both men and women faults, like in the example that we're talking about, quite simple, almost irrelevant, but both genders enable it and let it happen. And stuff like that, "little and irrelevant", piles up.

Also men are generally heavier and complain less about being cold. You're objectively wrong.

And what about the HUGE pay gap...men make more than women so it's reasonable for them to pay for things. Again you are objectively wrong.

Please keep talking, stupidity should be exposed.

What do you guys think about this

I think that's what an Echo chamber and facebook facts'll do to a girl.

>like opening the door or other type of courtesies that everybody does
when is the last time you held the do open of a man?
In all of my years on this planet... 1 time has a female stopped to hold the door open for me... in school (at least the one I went to) the constantly lecture guys about respecting and how to treat women but they never once told the girls how to respect and treat men.

I get annoyed by a few of them.. Haven't met any real flat out fuckwits though, other than my ex. I'm dating a feminist at the moment..

Faggot, stop. There's only a gap in corporate America. You've never been there, shut up.

no because im not gay and dont want a boyfriend or equal.

FAGGOT.

I'm very sorry, I do it all the time when I go out, if I get to the door first I open it to the person that is coming. Is not a big deal for me, but that's the type of thing I'm talking about, I bet there are some women that never in their life would open the door for a men. They enable that shit too.

wage gap is such bs.

Dear god. Learn to read.

I said "IS SEXIST THAT I EXPECT SOME TYPE OF ADVANTAGE BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN".

That doesn't mean I never let a men help me. I just deny those specific UNFAIR situations.

I don't need or want your help either, you fucktard.

>>Take a 3 hour hike in the woods. 15 mins in every girl in the group will revert back to gender norms quicker than you can say feminism.
wow. this is quite good, user

>Make up your fucking mind. Either you get offended by it or not. Incoherent piece of shit.
obviously a very feminine woman who has completely rejected feminism right here

hmm thats odd girls hold the door for me literally everyday.

you might be A HUGE FAGGOT.

Bless you soldier.

My grandpa used to say the rudest people by far were older women. He had a bum foot and was frail and weak in his old age but still held the door for everyone. He used to tell me the only people who consistently ignored/and or didn't thank him were elderly women. Most of the time they wouldn't even notice.

OP here, I disagree, men can experience sexism too, that's what I'm talking about.

It comes from both parties, it hurts all society. Is not men vs women.

I don't hate any lump group.
I deal with individuals as I meet them.

classic, look guys shes just like you.

*CRINGE*

people who cant deal with the opposite gender are genetic trash.

Your autism is showing.

I was being sarcastic you dumb ape shit. Women get paid more to do less than virtually any man nowadays. Yet they still believe there is a pay gap.

Lol wow you have some issues.
The chick is basically going against feminism and you still bitch about it.

Let me guess your a neckbeard virgin scared of women and probably abused by your mother?

>I cant handle women that want to take personal responsibility

Stop trying to control everything you fucking Beta.

Holy shit I can smell the self esteem issues from here.

Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexism can affect any gender

male is a gender.

You aren't chivalrous you can't challenge anyone to a duel. And that's where it lies. Why not?
It's because modernity has made men into cowards, because stds are totally killing the impulsive. The same dudes who make decent soldiers.

This is a real "feminist" bookstore by me.... Nothing says equality more than putting yourself first or in the same category as children. Women say they want equality but all they really want is special treatment and to be treated like they accomplished everything on their own without special treatment.

With that said.... I love women but I think there are just as many criminals and violent women as there are men... but somehow the prison population is 94% men in the west. How does that work? The all mighty matriarchy that's how

No, I think a most of them are excessive liars and have their heads up their asses but that applies to men too. I've just met more men that I fully trust than women, the score is only 3 - 0 though I'd like to think it's just the luck of the draw.

I hate those but I'd fuck one.

Why are people arguing with this?

shit's too far gone, Sup Forumsro's, there's ain't no recovering.

I don't hate women in general but there are some annoying girls out there you just have to screen for the sweet ones you get along, trust me they exist

if you are having an emotional reaction to this thread you are fucking beta.m or f.

not a faggot.

You are so fucking stupid it hurts. I literally do not have a problem with wymyn wanting or expexting special treatment because they are women. You're weaker, you need it.

That is not you. Do you see? You are in such extreme denial about wymyn being physically weaker you refuse help from any and every man....until you really need it. Then you come crawling back and begging for it. Maybe just....accept it in the first place?

You admit to sometimes needing a man's help, you acknowledged that you're limited and sometimes do, then you tell me you don't need it and call me a fucktard. My work here is done.

Thank you. That one comes from experience.

Isn't that a good thing? Why is it bad for a women to only accept help if they really need it?

So refined. So elegant. So very womanly.

I would believe it.... Those damn entitled bitches.

Judging by your comments, you just want to boost your little ego masked by "chivalry". Yeah, you deserve the insults. You started it.

I bet you two would make a strong bond as a couple

There are no genders. We are all the same with no differences. Check your privilege cis male scum.

I don't need your help or want it. I don't expect it but I'll ask for it when I'm too weak to do it myself. But won't thank you.

Thank you, fine gentlemen.

LOL.
Troll here. I would never use that CIS thing.

hahaha nice bait.... sadly I could see someone saying this without the implied irony

How is she going against feminism? Rejecting having the door held for you? Rejecting wearing a coat when someone is polite enough to offer? A seat when it's offered?

Are you mildly retarded user? You obviously get off insulting people so we know you're a neckbeard. Please seek help dude, seriously.

I don't reject having the door held for me. Did you read what I wrote?

Just the unfair situations. And I do it politely. If you get offended by it, you have some issues.

I never said your greentext you dumbass.

I don't try to control anything, just show a little chivalry.

No self-esteem issues, just know a bunch of entitle cunts when I see them. I've made my point elsewhere. Fuck off

Thank you, it was one of the dumber replies I've read. I guess I just can't help myself

Yeah, i guess this and the fact that being responsible for something bad (for example being fat because of eating habits) is smth nobody likes. But trying to make other people responsible because working on a problem is harder than pointing on others makes this whole situation really hard to unterstand.
Iam not saying that everyone is always responsible for his/her problems, but most of the time you can change something to make it better. So if a feminist tries to point out that men are most of the time, paid more than women for the same amount of work, thats a good point. But if a feminazi tries to make me responsible for something i never did or though about (like rape) makes my blood boil. I mean, there are people who rape other people, and those assholes shall be facing the whole might of justice. But by making all men potential "rapists" you make real rapists seem "more common" than they should be and therefore something normal in a really sick way. And on the other hand, you make the crime of raping someone seem trivial and therefore making real rape victims look like "fake" rape victims like those feminazi bitches who even get "raped" by men farting louder than women.

Of course rape isn't the only problem with feminazis, and of course feminazis aren't the blight of humanity most people try to make them look like, but i think this topic needs to be more looked into to find a consense for both parties. Because in the end, nobody wins and real victims of problems like rape, unequal payment or simply discrimination loose because those problems seem to become laughable irrelevant.

>Tl;dr feminazis and meninists should calm down a bit because they make the cause they fight for look ridicoules and irrelevant even though it isn't.

Because when someone does something for you out of politeness, even if uneeded, it's common fucking courtesy to be polite back.

I don't tell the greeter at Wal-Mart that I don't need him to greet me to shop in the store. I sure as fuck don't need someone to hand me a cart. But I don't go out of my way to tell them that and make extra sure they feel worthless and remind them they are doing a meaningless and uneeded task.

So if you're a girl and find a guy offering you help you really don't need, maybe just smile and say thanks, rather than being a vicious cunt and making sure they know how uneeded they are.

Fuck what is wrong with people

Love women! Especially the blue haired, angry feminazi trout mouth types. Once we get sharia here, im going to buy at least 2 of them to keep as fuck toy pets.

Funny how everyone ignores this comment.

The fuck? I go camping with my mates quite often, of which two are girls, which involves a lot of hiking, and it makes them manlier if anything. But we're also not thinking about our genders because it's a fucking hike.

Thanks, usually the insulted person is right.

Also, having to justify insulting someone makes you more of a monster. I guess I struck a nerve

I don't hate women specifically but generally, if that makes sense.
There's no one woman I think of and go "oh man I hate her".

But I don't like modern womens entitlement.

The other day I was.at a party talking to my friend about a mutual friend who recently came out as gay. Some girl I don't even know over heard it and flipped out saying I was being homophobic for talking about it. I said to her "excuse me but this is a private conversation" and she threw a shoe at me. Then a bunch of dudes took her side just because she had a vagina.

Me: Hi honey I brought you flowers.

Her: what makes you think I need flowers, men need flowers too. I don't need or want your flowers. Only if I ask for them.

Me: *throws them away*

Her: oh great, there you go losing your temper and abusing me again..

I'm happy to hear that. I agree and seems fair to me. I guess I spend too much time on the internet and I was starting to think that a huge majority of people equal feminists or women to feminazis. I don't know, maybe they're the loudest people.

I think that feminism is fair and needed, and it saddens me that feminazis have stained the whole purpose of it. But I also think people should be able to make the distinction between both.

you sound like a little bata fuck

I don't. But I just don't value them, relatives aside. Nothing really makes me want to be with one.

What is it that's unfair again? Having your meal paid for? Someone offering you their coat?

The fact you find it unfair implies you yourself are offended.

Yea ok bud. If it was a guy that threw a shoe id bust his head. Couldn't do that to her or is get jumped everyone in there.

Nice quads.... Yea once the robotic fuck bots come out, man will have no need for women any more and the societies will split.

Military here. Have done several hikes in the woods in my time and they are usually broken down into small groups. The all male groups universally get to their points first without exception.

Have also been asked to carry stuff from the women because it was too heavy.

You've got your experiences, I've got mine, but it sounds like mine is a broader sample

Shouldnt a community that is this in love with science have some data to make that judgement?

>implying we will be able to afford those

Le true alpha male

It is fair to get my meal paid for if I would return the favor. That's how my bf and I work. We split checks. How is that wrong?

I would say that the fact that you feel offended because some woman wants to split the check tells more about the reason you're doing it. It boosts your ego. But I'm not going to lie, I'm aware that a lot of women like it and actually expect men to pay for them.

This is a dumbass thread.

Let's see feminism is basically wanting special treatment. The chick says she doesn't want special treatment. How is that not going against feminism?

People have their own personal conception of feminism and fail to realise that it's an umbrella term that encompasses a huge variety of viewpoints and academic schools of thought. Unfortunately, the radical ideas have become popularised on the internet as some sort of 'smash the patriarchy' bogeyman, even though there's only a small group of people that genuinely hold those radical beliefs.

Rent to own my friend .... rent ..... to .... own

you know sister, i don't think you should seriously be debating as a woman on a thread called "do you hate women?"

Replace feminism with the Men's Right's Movement in your statement and tell me again why you don't actively support it

first wave feminism fought for women independance, be it financially or sexually. What you are talking about is the feminazism of today.

OP here, I will explain.
It is feminist because not wanting special treatment=equality. Feminism wants equality.

Wanting special treatment sounds more like feminazi or spoiled chicks to me, but hey, I'm not gonna judge. If there are men and women that enjoy those roles, let them breed together (and the rest of us get screwed, yay).

So you never say no? What sort of cuck are you? It's a normal perfectly fine thing to say no to things we don't want. She clearly said she is polite about it.

You sound like some sort of weird feminist yourself getting all butthurt coz a girl doesn't want your jacket.

Grow some balls faggot. If a chick refuses my jacket after I've tried a few times to give it to her I'll forget all about it and be happy I'm warm.

I never said I was offended by women wanting to split the check.

If I'm correct I was being sarcastic and referring to the pay gap (something feminists believe in) as reason a woman should insist on a man paying, if anything.

It's not wrong if you want to split the check, I'm not offended and don't care. I was assuming the idea of a woman never letting a man pay because she thinks it's sexist.

Which don't get me wrong, pay for all your meals for all I care, was just pointing out a little hypocrisy

thank you. I'm sick of this "hate feminism" mentality.

I made the thread. I wanted to see what you thought about.

I dont hate women but I don't them get away with bullshit without calling them on it. No woman wants a pushover. "Oh I have to be so nice to her cause shes pretty and she might touch my peepee". Fuck that. The best thing you will ever see is the look on a hot girls face after you tell her to fuck off, because likely no one ever has.

i saw your posts and i really agree with you, i do, although it's not a good idea to bring this subject on Sup Forums, or any board on Sup Forums. It has been proven that when anonymous, humans tend to say fucked up things...

Feminism is just another manipulation tool used by women to get what they want from men. Manipulation is the go to survival tool women have developed over thousands of years.

3rd wave feminism is the shrill cry of a dying movement. Men see what you're doing there and are not buying into it.

I don't get butthurt faggot, just like pointing out the stupidity where I can, since society itself is too cucked to say anything outloud these days.

Are you a cuck? I offer once and don't insist. Maybe stop being so controlling beta boi.