Couple of man on man blowjob related questions for my Sup Forumsro's

Couple of man on man blowjob related questions for my Sup Forumsro's.
>do you have to a fag to suck to a cock? Like what if it's just two dudes helping each other out. Like a brojob or something?
>is it gay to get your dick sucked by a guy? In my opinion there's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked. Whether it a dude or dame.
>can I suck my best buds cock and just say no homo and not have it be gay? Like straight after he explodes in my mouth, I say 'no homo' and that means I'm not a faggot.

Thoughts?

All of those points sounds pretty legit. Go for it OP.

As usual OP is a faggot

Back in the day when I was a wee lad my friend and I blew each other. Not to completion. But we didn't really know what we were doing. We're not gay (at least I know I'm not) but it was a super gay thing to do. Wouldn't do it now. But yeah dude that's gay as fuck.

Kek'd

Cheers dude. Thanks for the encouragement.

>do you have to a fag to suck to a cock?
wat

Nah mate ain't gay. Just two best friends giving each other a helping hand. Real men are comfortable with their sexuality. I'm not a poof, just a great friend to those who need some relaxation.

DO YOU HAVE TO A FAG TO SUCK TO A COCK?

Just suck a cock if you want.. Nothing faggot about that! You can even let them cum inside your mouth and you don't have to say no homo.. Doesn't matter, just enjoy of sucking multiple cock at the same time!

a cock a day, keeps the doctor away

Not if you get aids

Well I do believe that no matter the gender you're still sticking your dick in either a mouth or an asshole but getting a dick in you is gay. If you're receiving a blowjob and enjoy the fact that it's a dude you're gay

Asking those questions already means you don't need to hide what turns you on, OP. It puts you in the category of bi sexual or bi curious. But what the fuck should that matter to you. If you got the hardware go for it ... for the sake of you mental health.

Dont let others tell what feels right to you. Its not the fucking christian middleages. watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=5I5N34Q1Bio

unless you dont want to be cured

Are there really this many gay people out there? Like the more it becomes accepted, the more that crawl out of the woodwork (its an expression, no offense) Really I dont even care, I got no problem with it, I just didnt realize how many people were gay. Like my cousin just admitted shes gay. Last two people hired at work were gay. My old friend from high school who I just reconnected with, everytime he gets wasted he lets the gay out a little bit, and I thought he was straight as an arrow. Is the world turning gay?

Gay is the knew straight. Trans is the new gay. And so the cycle continues. It's the circle of life

Fuck what the moralfag tells you, throughout history it always was a natural thing to do esp for the higher more educated people, who see pass prejudice and taboo.
It doesnt make you more or less of a man. Every Roman emperor has had a male lover.most ancient philosophers, many artists andpeople with power.
It doesn't mean you are a homo and from now on must only fuck guys... but we nowadays are cucked like that after centuries under the regime of a cruel medieval religion and most of us would not even consider wondering about what we lost

>do you have to a fag to suck to a cock?
no there is a bisexual option too

HAHA
BROJOB, BROJOB
CHOO CHOO

ya dude after sucking the dick and swallowing all you have to do is say 'no homo' and all is forgiven

100% straight

It is known

I was waiting for someone to address that

That's what being gay is. 2 dudes helping each other out, then realising they can't be fucked with women because it's so much easier to just help each other out a lot.

What ever, reckneck-o!

holyfuck demons, was what I thought when I saw it, and I'm a tranny.

it's only gay if you're dating.

The bait is too much

Call me a faggot but damn I want to suck a cock so bad I just haven't found the motivation to get with anyone

Tits or gtfo then?