Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looool that webm

...and yet - we are richer than you, have more cool stuff, lots of food and restaurants, own almost every company, and can kick everyone else's ass.

Guess that pretty much makes you and your half-ass country pretty pathetic.

Cuz they 've McDonald and Facebook

Why are our little European buddies always starting these threads?

Faggot

staged for "reality tv"

I laughed my ass off at the webm....wtffff haha. How do people let themselves get to this body size lmfao.

Murrica. Fuck yeah!

The fatter the nation, the wealthier they are.

Accept it, europoors.

yeah, she became morbidly obese just for the cameras

McDonald's, burger kind, Wendy's, dominoes, papa John's, Starbucks, five guys.... Etc..

The usual. Ton of sugar fatty foods and stuff. Not only that, they keep on getting fatter and fatter. Americans never been this fat ever in all of history. And it's just getting worse.

Mexico motherfucker, explain that one

I dont know m8... i dont know.. but im also getting tired of meeting less hate, cant we all unite and hate against the feminizm waves or something else atleast!

>we

Not entirely true which is also a reason why the rest of the world laughs at Americans. This coming from an American.

Nope, you are not rich at all actually. You have a looooot of debt!
But you are a good example of how stupid you are...

Meaningless * ops not meeting less...

i want you to know, that not only do you sound like an autistic thirteen year old, your use of text speak is truly horrendous, leave here and never return

Because Europeans r so weak,poor+stupid.

I read somewhere that by 2020 half of the US will be obese. not just overweight but obese, more than 30% overweight.

let's firebomb mcdonalds

It's actually hilarious how easy it is to trigger a little europoor, this thread is fucking top kek

This guy is the only type of American I like.

> i

Learn some grammar you stupid faggot.

Murrica!

Yeah right. America's obese are just swimming in cash.

yeah bitch i dont capitalize my i's because myself as a pronoun is too vain thats how i roll

I.... I know that guy.

You gotta give it to the Americans, they know their fucking food. If I ever visit i'm going to try as many different foods as I can. Also the history is very interesting. Just a shame the place is run by Jews and you'll probably be getting Hillary as your president. America was once great, Trump COULD have made it great again, but sadly that is not the case. It is a sad year for america.

Hey, I'm only two of those things.

Americans truly are a vile, disgusting bunch. No wonder why a bunch of sand niggers hate the west.

Prove it fag

Propaganda done right

Sorry professor, ill try harder next time. Impressing people on the internet is a number one priority, especially grammar Nazis'

Did it hurt when he slapped you? I mean it looked pretty gentle but still

When you're so fucking fat your body starts storing fat in your forehead.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HAVE FAT IN YOUR FOREHEAD. THAT IS THE ONE PLACE NO ONE HAS FAT AND YOU FAT COWS HAVE TONS OF IT.

Not gonna waste time asking but I'm gonna assume you're British. You guys have some of the most busted fattest women I've ever seen. I've only seen 1 10/10 British chick. Your whole country is like Seattle. A depressing gross pretentious shit place to live.

Kek

How the fuck do you expect me to do that short of doxing him?

kek

The same reasons why the EU is get fat and has an obesity epidemic, stupid.

Do they even have schools in the 3rd world toilet you live in?

YOU FATSOS WANT TO FUCKING SUSPEND ME YOUU BITCHES!??
FUCK YOU SHAINA BERNICE GIMAO!! FUCK YOU!!!! THE COMPUTER IS ALL FUCKING MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OI! YOU WHO SEE THIS FUCKING BOARD, spaM THIS FUCKING TWITTER FUCKING ACCOUNT!!! >@SGimao<

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE AND SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO HURT STUDENTS IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

As an American.... ugh I don't know what to tell you.

I love my country, but when I think about it most of the people fucking suck anyway. I'd be laughing at us too.

Oh well. Everybody loves their own country and thinks it's the best, but we all know our countries are fucking shit too. Anybody who truly believes their country is the undisputed best one on earth is a fuckin moron.

And the EU isn't?

literally no one in the universe cares

That cow right they're is a product of welfare.

yes, the EU is a good example of how stupid you are

Lol agreed Seattle is shit, glad I live in tacoma

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Actually, per capita, USA (60k) has lower debt than Germany (68k). And UK has even worse, at over 140k per capita

Why are Europeans such cucks?

>american logic

>drinks bud light

top kek

not american logic jewstein logic. Make people feel good about "donating" to a charity, while you sell them the thing poisioning them and making them come back for more, making them feel better because they are "donating" to chairty....

I fucking hate jews

Dunno, but why is German's Minister of Health a land whale?

Check and mate, Nazis.

>here is a gallon but dont worry we will donate so you dont feel so bad about being a fat fuck for getting a literal gallon of nothing but good ole diet dr. pepper
i love america

> Complains about text speak.
> Doesn't use proper grammar.

help us find a cure

by contracting the disease

I love how when the dude rams her, it's literally no help at all. Doesn't even register as a force on on her mass.

Because hitler failed

joke on you i'm not from EU

When you get so fat that you need someone to wipe your ass for you, that's when you need to stop in your tracks and take a good long hard look at how you're running your life.

I think fatties should be given a target weight to reach in three months. If they don't slim down then the excess weight is carved off them. No anesthetic.

>german's minister of health
>german's minister
>german
thats from belgium you dumb fuck, learn to recognize a flag

>falling for bait

sure is summer

amerifat bbbbw spotted

Hahaha Faggot this is the Health Minister of Belgium.

>american food
you don't even own a proper culture

Why do Europeans shit talk Americans when their country's are constantly under terrorist bombings and economic failure oh and they also steal our trends all the times.

we know when this is ignorance and when this is bait
>consider kys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me just wipe my mouth with my shirt rite quick.

>being too fucking stupid to realize this is clearly a genetic anomaly and has nothing to do with locality or fatness

There have been people who weigh over 1000 lbs in this world and none of them had fat foreheads. Use your fucking brain.

European politicians hate their own people. They're old people with White Guilt in the extreme.

Fat, stupid? Mayb. Disgusting? The majority of folks here have indoor plumbing. You got developed countries in Europe where people refuse to shower

>and they also steal our trends all the times
all you have is from us, school in UFAT doesn't learn something other than "urr durr were ze greatest country in da wurld" ??

I think America in general is a pretty cool country, especially a lot of the people that live there. I really felt welcomed in a way that I've not felt anywhere else in the world when I visited the US. I guess It's true that America can ''kick anyones ass'' but that's because all the money that your government robs you off every month goes straight to the millitary. The average person in most western European countries is in general richer than the average American however.

mericans always being fat.

'Merica. FUCK YEAH.

Not even the fattest country but we OWN this kind of shit.

>genetic

they say the camera adds 10 pounds!

>we
>acting like you fit into the clubhouse
>typing kys

summer please

OK, so I guess you are actually that fucking stupid.

huh. well, here's hoping you grow a brain, retard.

What your just gunna ignore the fact that your country is literally gunna go straight down the shitter kek just kys before you die of hunger you poor eurofag or what ever god forsaken country your in

that old cliché started with USA form mocking french people and the parfum industry who was so high in tax import-export for them. Yeah, in France no one take bath or shower and perfume his body for hide the putrid odor, but that was in 1700 dude, learn some fucking history

Everytime i see those two i cringe so fucking hard

at least you're proud of something, thats a good start

dude, this type of people is emblematic from USA, wake up

Try harder, fatfuck.

Went to France during summer time and it was b o and cigarettes

this man get it, we have to try to see the good and the bad in our respective country for a better working with other

Do you have to bully them like this? The poor things can't help that they were born there.

Well, thats true, french smoke a lot. And not only the french, there is also Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Neederlands, etc

Get smarter, retardfuck.

>emblematic

OK, then it should be really easy for your dumb ass to find more examples of it to post, right? Seeing as it's apparently SO common.

Wow, I didn't know Europoors were this fucking stupid these days...maybe England was right to check out of your gay little club after all...