Hey guys, I'm getting about $400 tomorrow. What are some things that are worth buying?

Hey guys, I'm getting about $400 tomorrow. What are some things that are worth buying?

Bump

save it for when you find something you want idiot

if you smoke weed, weed. if you like clothes, clothes. if you're a hermit who wastes his time playing online games all day, maybe some shitty ass games. or put it towards a car if you don't have one

a massive dildo, faggot

Food and rent.

this

A wallet

a big sweaty black man to have sex with

an imported taiwanese boy, try to lowball for about 350.

OP here.
Are stocks a good investment? Anybody know how to get into them?
I dont okay games, but I guess a ps4 wouldn't be a bad choice. I have a car already.

Buy a drone

Wow 400 bones!!!!
Shit user how about instead of buying that dumb car your parents are telling you to get you should buy some sex toy's! Come back and post some sexy time for all of us here!

A new brain.

Pick one, it's better than the one you have now.

OP buy a drone. You can get a decent racing drone with fpv for 400 dolans.

three hours in a motel room with your mom

Buy Sup Forums out

scratch and win lotto cards

OP here.
Give me something good to buy fuckers, or what's a way to double my cash?

Invest in precious metals like physical Gold, Silver, or Platinum sir. providentmetals, apmex, jmbullion are the 3 main sites to purchase from.

Buy lotto tickets fag

Cocaine

Do you have any experience in this? How much has your investment grown?

pay homeless guys to steal from clothing stores, ebay the clothes

A rope to hang yourself

put it in your bank account and don't be a nigger.

If you have to ask about investing on Sup Forums, you're too fucking stupid to be investing.

Put the money in a savings account for a rainy day, faggot, and learn to not spend every penny you get, like a nigger.

Then, google "investing". Start reading. Read about it every day. In two years, you might be ready to invest money. Probably not. The stock market depends on idiots like you to throw their money at them, and have it disapear.

buy Sup Forums, you should have enough left over for lunch

Book a night in a hotel and shit the bed. Video it and put it on youtube.

buy onea these

over 10% gain in a year on my investment. I bought silver last year, it has gone up 5$/oz since then. I'd buy Platinum though, as it is pretty low. Gold is also a safe bet. I just bought this coin the other day.

ribs and sauce

savings bonds

Oooooh, a whole 10%.

LOL.

Preciousmetalfags.

donate it to Hillary Clinton

10%+ is just the melt value. This doesn't factor in any premiums. Gold and silver retain value so they're a safe long term investment, if you're look for a quick buck look somewhere else.

Preciousmetalfag.

Do you store your coins next to your doomsday survival kit?

LOL.

Preciousmetalfags.

give it to africa

Your moms dirty ass pussy juice

Well, your on the right track talking about stocks, but a one lump sum of $400 unfortunately won't get ya to far in the market. For now, I'd reccommend budgeting the money, and only spending it on necessities and things relevant to making money (I.E. books, coaching, e-business, etc.)

Also get a job, if you don't have one already. A cash stream is necessary to accumulate wealth. And consider going to college too, obviously in a related field like business/economics.

One more thing: on top of investing in knowledge, having a stream of cash, and getting a professional education, I reccommend having an end goal. This will clarify the whole proccess as time goes on. It also helps you stay on track, These are all things I try to uphold myself, so I hope this helps.

Some nigger fedoras

Thanks user, this is good info.