Dubs decide what do i do to my feminist teacher to make her life miserable. I failed her class because she hates my ass...

Dubs decide what do i do to my feminist teacher to make her life miserable. I failed her class because she hates my ass. Fucking stupid bitch

What subject you failed ?

Study. Get an A. Move on with your life.

shove a glass bottle up her ass until it breaks

>hurr durr I failed class my teacher is a feminist
Nigger you probably failed because you're a stupid fuck who doesn't pay attention

German. I have to take test in fucking august now.

draw a penis somewhere she can see it

poor widdle bahby

i have all A's besides German and Latin., She looks like pic related, same hair and stuff. She just couldnt let me pass because of her stupid fucking ego

reroll

winrer

k that wont be too hard i guess

Does she know you're angry and have motive? If not burn her house car or whatever

Here's the plan for an A, you go in there with some flowers or some shit, go to her, apologize for something (make something up, if she's a feminazi she'll eat that shit up) then you go give those flowers to her, and proceed to dust off that pussy.

>I have all As
>except

Bitch, you're too stupid to know what "all" means. You probably deserved to fail. Did other men in the class pass? If so, fuck off autist faggot

fucker not everyone's first language here is english. Talk to me when you can speak 5 languages u stupid cunt

>let me pass

You clearly don't understand education and I'm glad she failed you. Maybe you'll lean from that, but you seem retarded, so you probably won't

Say "cuck" a lot when she's around. That'll show her

i took test and got C and then i had oral examination for vocabulary and she just said it wasnt good enough and said she'll see me in august

Haha. Rekt

Maybe you should have studied more and not be a lazy fag. Sounds like she already tried helping you by gifting you a C

Tell her Milo is coming to town.

Shits like you who can't take responsibility for your own failures make the world a worse place much more than feminist. Lazy fucks like yourself are the real cancer. Kill yourself ASAP user, and make the world a better place

let me guess, most of the other men in the class passed, didn't they?

how can you gift grade on test u fucking retard

im only male that goes to advanced german

you're sob story of persecution is sounding less and less plausible.

protip: no one here gives a fuck about your stupidity. Study harder and maybe you'll pass it next year

Hey

Hey sunshine

You failed because you're an retard. Take the class over and learn the subject matter so you don't fail again.

Rape, it's the only option left.