Happy July 4th, may your fireworks not suck and your burgers taste more free then uasul

Happy July 4th, may your fireworks not suck and your burgers taste more free then uasul

Other urls found in this thread:

argunners.com/battle-of-kiska-where-the-allied-lost-a-battle-against-ghosts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America is shit

The amazing thing about this is who ever made it was so retarded they literally included some troll posts about america in the picture....

What's that? Couldn't hear you over muh freedoms

yeah it seems like u yanks always have trouble with freedoms... i mean what else kills you guys? certainly its not nothing right? Nah surely the great country of the USA could beat nothing... simply nothing at all... right??

they were scared and left before our arrival. stay mad europoor

Let's just see what this day will bring with it. One could think that the mudslime would start allahu akbar' ing and kill some infidels.

that is so fucking retarded.... OMG hope Murica votes Trump so he could nuke the shit out of them jackasses

typical fat cunt doesn't read the full picture... you lost against NOTHING...

Kek

Stupid Murica taking heavy losses without enemies

Kek

I don't know if that picture is suppose to praise or mock America..

with all the power... still cant beat nothing... such a shame. all the money gone to waste... 313 dead... just a foggy day and they all die.

>nothing
The cold, no supply lines,sick soldiers with no food and no medicine.....

Kek

Pearl Harbour

I'm sorry I can't hear you over your irrelevance....

Negasaki, Hiroshima

oh I'm terribly sorry... a little bit of cold and no burgers and sending your shit men into a place where there is nothing is all it takes... you're not making this easier on yourself... like seriously... explain the destroyer being heavily damaged over the cold and no medicine...
fucking retarded comeback cunt.

this guy lmao

again... with all that power... u lose to a fucking empty island. talk about pathetic.

Kek you mad my european friend? Kek should we bring up europe's history fucking kek.... keep living in the past fuck boy.... the fact your this mad and trying to push your autism is hilarious. God I love being an american....

Let the murrilards have their day, its the 1 day a year they actually get to feel free from their hypercapitalist hyperpolitical society and propaganda like news.

Happy freedom day burger junkies, have a good one from Britland.

And what could your most likely third world country do to us now?

Imagine the japs faces when they found out

argunners.com/battle-of-kiska-where-the-allied-lost-a-battle-against-ghosts/

for anyone who's curios to as what happened.

Thanks britbro kek

Here's the funny part... I'm not even European. so suck on that shit.
Nothing... simply nothing and you'll end up killing urself. Evidence is here Trump and/or Hilary will kill you all. it will be glorious hahaha!

so you are just a retard who uses a cherry picked event as his sole evidence that america is shit.

Kek yeah whatever dude

>I'm not even European.

If you're not European or American, then how the fuck does your 3rd world ass have internet?

Yes the USA are a superpower, and at present the most powerfull nation in the world, militarywise, Economical is actualy debatable.
But compare the USA with an empire the similarities are interesting. US-American consider their place as the "Greatest Nation" as given and undesputable. That is the first sign of an empire in decline since nobody works anyomore for the comon goal people just started fighting over the bits and pieces of what previous generations built. You can see this in american politics or the way the stock market handles it self, nobody really generates wealth or builds up infrastructure anymore. It just all slowly declines.
I actually like the ideas and principles the USA where build upon but i think they got perverted and warped over the last fifty years.

Mate, every country has their military fuck ups occasionally. I guarantee you that whatever country you are from has an equally embarrassing military incident.

Probably from brazil.... seems like a Sup Forumstard

>Thinks we aren't fighting for an agenda

Top keks

Guns - Chinese invention
Fireworks - Chinese invention
Hamburger - German invention
Freedom - Frence ideology
English - British language
Sup Forums - Japanese anime image board

Honestly can't Americans celebrate something they did for themselves...

whats with 4th of july?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh god. The tears. What unimaginable deranged faggot made this sad little picture?

just ur typical white trash american.

A-americ-c-ca?