A-Ask a psychologist anything!Im here for you user

A-Ask a psychologist anything!Im here for you user.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Alice_Margatroid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice dubs

Nice trips

Nice trips

S-s-s-s-s-s-stop s-s-s-stuttering y-you
F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fucking faggot.

Nice trips

So what's going on Alice? What are you planning for the 4rth of July?

Nice trips

No quads?

nice singles, you faggots

No

Reading Buzzfeed articles does not make you a psychologist

K...keep me posted

>be me 18
>fairly attractive, fashionable
>want to talk to girls
>suffer from extreme social anxiety/retardation
>any time I find the courage to talk to a girl I either get rejected or led on
>tfw I will never be a womanizing fuckboi Chad

What do?

I am planning on hanging out with my family and makeing BBQ. Thanks for asking!

Same

Is it gay or lesbian if two traps fuck?

I want to fuck my dog
What do?

This psychologist sucks

I am also suffering from anxiety but you should start hanging out with your friends and be social, theres a time for everything.

Tactical bump

I do not know but ill have to ask some if my firends maybr they know.

Is there a way to immediately start appealing to women?

Why do so many faggots on Sup Forums pretend they're in a sexual relationship with their imaginary sisters? Are they retarded or just crushingly lonely?

I suggest you talk to someone like your parents and have them give you anwsers.

Golden penis that ejaculates money and chocolate

There is one way.
You win the lottery

do you think scientists will ever be able to cure gay?

I am Gordon FUCKING RAMSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Because a lot of us are only children, whose fantasies of having a sister to have sex with has, as a prerequisite, a sibling for us to hang out with. We just don't know how to tell others this on Sup Forums without resorting to sex.

They want to sound cool.
Most likely a case of normies.

No.
But you can turn people asexual.

When did you climb the ladder and became a psychologist instead of a pretend psychologist?

so you did fail your Med. school and now you play Psychologist how disappointed are your Parents?

About yesterday.

Why do I feel like shit after watching a really good movie? Shouldn't I be happy I really liked the movie.

Im a piece of shit, i break everything im given, im a pathological liar, no job, live at home, 19 years old, dropped outta school, no ged, but i get alot of ass and chicks love me. And im lazy.

i'm pretty certain i have anxiety, along with a few other things but dont know how to go about bringing it up with my family doctor and feel as though it's just going to be dismissed although ignoring it really isnt helping me, what do?

This is usually the fact that you want to see more but the movie is over.
I get that too.

I also have anxiety but i just give subtle hints until people ask whats wrong?
I just don't know any other way.

maybe its because you feel like you wasted an hour and a half of your life?

I suggest you start looking for a job.
For you McDonald's would do and work there for aprox(6-8 months).
You just have to work and overtime improve yourself.

We all know your not Alice.
Fuck off you pretentious faggot

Explain to me not wasting my time would be? I have a job :p

i have, and like i said it just gets dismissed and never dealt with :(

*wraps her arms around you tightly and puts her head on your back*
Don't worry user.
Just tell them straight.
You are causing yourself pain you don't need to suffer.

Cancer. Close thread.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Alice_Margatroid

Its almost 6am where I am at should I go to bed?

hard advice to take

Go to bed user.
Sweet dreams :)

I get episodes where my depersonalization gets worse and worse, its very hard on my gf because it makes me more distant to everything and she does not like that. I can not get medicated because i need to be able to join the military soon. So my question is, what the fuck am i gonna do Alice?

I've been up for 37 hours you fucking losers. git gud

nice doubles

check em

Nice dubs

Nice dubs

This is now a doubles thread

I've been feeling empty since the last 2 years and this is the first time I talk about it.
Even though my life could be consider good, I feel that nothing really surprise me anymore. Btw, I need to mention I'm a kissvirgin at 20. I know that I have nothing to complain about but still, I miss the rush of living, I just feel empty and lonely, not being an emo fuck or asking for pity, I want something to lift me up, any advice Sup Forumsros?

This is a serious matter and you can't get help by doctors.
All i can do is pray.
Im sorry that i couldn't help you.

Good see a therapist and tell them meds are not an option

Have fun, to something crazy like go play airsoft or cliffdive.
You have to do something crazy and be around your friends.

Kk, thanks for your input

Hmmm I probably need some rush in my life as you said but I'm very introvert so I doubt that could actually help me, but I've tried airsoft, didn't help at all, but thank you user.

> introvert

> need some rush in my life

Pick one

I never implied I want that but probably I need something that makes feel alive as I've never try it, even though I don't like to go out or do that kind of stuff.

Try an heroing, you'll never feel more alive

I hate my mother, she has a new boyfriend every fucking day. They hit her in front of me until she's in tears, she has a lot of money and doesn't need to do this to herself. Sometimes the men force me to watch them beat my mom I hate the world

Pretty much this and a bag of chips.

I've never done any hallucinogenics but sometimes things start to move in a weird way (imagine the effect of looking at an optical illusion for a while and then looking away but stronger)

Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Beat her yourself, show her who is the man of the house, then have your way with her

Could be anything from a medical disorder to a psychological disorder

Go see a medical doctor

I was hoping not to hear that... and what do I do about my misanthropy

What do you expect with such a vague description of your symptoms? Doctors need more info, when did these symptoms start, what do you feel when you see these things moving, etc.

Again, you gotta talk to someone about it. What do you hate/dislike about others

Everytime i walk outside i always think about how something could be applied to a video game or CGi, occasionally i look at tree shadows and think about how cool it looks and think about how i could replicate that in a game. How can i get rid of this and live normally?

cancertale

Stop playing video games

I just feel loss of focus (related to the hallucinations) and light dizziness. It all started a year and a half ago . They are rare and I am yet to find what triggers them , for now they just occur on random.

Most likely medical then

I dont like haning out with my friends, family, or anyone. A little bit is social anxiety but mostly i just feel bored and out of place. Started when i was in kindergarten, mom took me to a psychologist and she said im "self-sufficient" but thats not an anwser that helps me get over this.
I tried forcing myself to hang out with people but its still bloody boring and tiring.
What do you make of this doc?

Hi. My dad through out my stuffed animal, Bully. Now, he says it was an honest mistake, but I don't think I can trust him. So I've started a labelling scheme to make sure he knows what belongs to me, and what can leave the house.
My question is, do you think my dad should move out?

*What about, Overratedtale?*

why i hate people?

Why do you?

Yes he should

You're an introvert, congratulations

As simple as that? I guess.

Extrovert crave external stimulation, introverts don't they have too much internal stimulation going on to care about receiving external simulation

I'm gay but this doesn't give me a boner.
What do I do ? I tried killing myself but it didn't work

check em

Try harder user

i feel anxious and scared when talking to girls. i really want a gf and all but I'm scared (maybe cause she'll tell her friends and make fun of me).
what do?

Be confident, women don't like insecure faggots, they are already insecure enough and don't need to baby someone else

Try to find a harder user.

Well played