Can someone explain the appeal of this flat chested, flat assed, talentless, annorexic rake of a whore?

Can someone explain the appeal of this flat chested, flat assed, talentless, annorexic rake of a whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNwlsOhCAMAMC7cABKsTzqbQgSNFEhUL-Md9_NzKuecapV7SJ9rgDbMXMbm57SRqpF19bqWVI_ps7tgiSS8n6VWyagIx-scxFDjPYvAjI7syCHSIGsYcuAZJi9R6KFvO53Vd8PwkEilQ.k9TUA5NBYnN6bxs3Lvd8s6C7oM4.png?width=333&height=300
gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Celebrity_Nudes#Taylor_Swift
youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M&gl=BE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will like who we say you will like.

For now, you will like her.

calm down fatty

she's worth $280 million. You two are on Sup Forums fapping to traps with cheetos dust on your dicks

yeah, she really cares what you call her

Satanic trips checked

Everyone is different with different like and interests. Some people like the same thing. Who knew? What a world!

hi, taylor

She's a meme that got out of hand.

Her team have managed her brand very carefully. I thought she was hot too until I saw those pictures of her at the beach where you can see the bones in her back sticking out.

She's white.

the buck teeth and squinty eyes

jelly much?

images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNwlsOhCAMAMC7cABKsTzqbQgSNFEhUL-Md9_NzKuecapV7SJ9rgDbMXMbm57SRqpF19bqWVI_ps7tgiSS8n6VWyagIx-scxFDjPYvAjI7syCHSIGsYcuAZJi9R6KFvO53Vd8PwkEilQ.k9TUA5NBYnN6bxs3Lvd8s6C7oM4.png?width=333&height=300

wow, mad tayfags are really butthurt tonight.

(sings)
cause you know i love the players
AND YOU LOST THE GAME

Your Welcome

This whore is hot ;) I took the picture, and trust me she one of the best during the night XD

Thanks for the good night sleep ;)

She had real talent at the beginning but she sold her sole and all her integrity for money. She was a gifted country artist who turned into a lady Gaga-esque sex appeal side show pop artist who uses her love life as a marketing campaign for her music.

Pc related

Anyone got more picture of this whore?

its just a meme bro.

You are gay

dont forget shoesize: gorilla

omg thank you user, I've been trying to put my finger on why I detest her and that's exactly it.

Haters gonna hate hate hate

Shake it off

>nice one satan

>She had real talent at the beginning
I beg to differ. she was pretentious as fuck from the get go imo

Nothing. The Western media promotes her coz she white. She is nothing really, just white skin,blonde hair, and self proclaimed classiness. Her feet are enough to prove she not celeb material.

gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Celebrity_Nudes#Taylor_Swift You need Tor

She is the definition of a closet white racist. Who made her a comic book figure?? Answer- A white.

She reminds me of this giant bird

You mean the perfect image of a white girl in the 21st century? Noup.

Perfect how? She tries so hard to be perfect. Seen how she uses her feet and hands sexually in all her vids? Also why does the world need a perfect white girl ?

She looks like a trap. That's why Sup Forums loves her so much.

Pss!

Not reallyits, only the faggot that makes these threads and you Taylor.

hey tay

queen of Sup Forums
just accept that faggots will ALWAYS spam this bitch till the end of time.
unless she becomes the new britney spears and shaves her head

Look at her feet and hands yuck.

kek check the new boobie job

>using a CW actor to make a point

Point discarded

Fucking ironing board

boo hoo faggot

On the other hand you know she must give good blowjobs

fame.
that's it.
ANYONE who is famous will be attracted to someone.
see Massie Williams.
Gross and ugly if you saw her IRL.
but m'lady is on m'favorite show so all the fedoras tip.

It's only a matter of time.

gay backup dancers.

>flat chested
petite can be secy
>flat assed
no ghetto booty = sexy
>talentless
meh, she awright
>annorexic rake
she is now, don't mean we cant fap to her when she was hot
>whore?
>whore is bad
you'd still fuck her

>sole

If you wouldnt raw dog maisie williams' asshole then you're probably gay

pretty shitt fake but it made me kek

Fake and gay

Because she has an innocent good girl persona. That's literally it, I don't get it either. Would still fuck her though.

She's pretty hot/cute

Music, while it lacks depth and "substance" as your screamo music, it's just catchy and doesn't need to be analyzed

Millions of fans
Millions of dollars
Hasn't had to do it at a cost of acting like a slut

She's pretty ok

Have u seen israka Lawrences ass? I saw it first time on Sup Forums Taylor. Do you think she hot? Sorry Tay israka is my kind of girl. Im sorry if i find u unattractive to the point of wanting to punch ya white entitled ugly face.

where the fuck do you find a picture of spaghettis with tomato sauce in a condom?

>white entitled ugly face
U going back to fix Africa?

Boxxy is the queen of Sup Forums you retard

lol

shake what off? the jizz?

No Tay will make a public donation again after reading this

she's the cutest and most beautiful human being ever

underrated

Yes only in here eyes. Stop with these threads Taylor,just shows how mad you at with Kate to seek approval here. Sad cunt

As if Tatays webcam would be that shit

>cute/10

Shes mad with Kanye so needs support.kek

that was the first post in this thread, i'm not op

He next song will be Kanye vs Katty

>that filename
fixed

Shake it off.

Who the fuck is katty?

Perfect user +10 Internets to you

hope this guy enjoy big scars on overly tight skin over hard and unatural bags of plastic gel...

no your welome

look who joined the party
>pic related

she looks like a flat-backed man with a dash of down syndrome.

Katy. Katy Perry the one Tay used to make a video showing bad blood as Katy Perry . Have a fucking vote 9 of 10 will choose to fuck Katy over Tay

Enjoy your gay aids, my dude

This thread has 5 instances of trips in it

That Camel Toe Though

proof tay is our queen

What the fuck are you talking about, calm down and write a proper sentence.

When you are desperate to prove the world you're not a trap...
But then she could just have put her dick between her legs...

Cute face

katy perry > taylor swift

make that four

flu > cold

You're a mad NIGGER who is angry that your old hag-ass cunt Beyonce's stupid ass ain't making NEAR the amount of money that Taylor Swift is making.

Beyonce is ugly as shit and you're a NIGGER.

Taylor Swift cut her teeth for years practicing singing and various musical instruments and your NIGGER ass ain't got shit on her.

Eat a dozen dicks and die, NIGGER.

the only singer worth fucking in my book...

Chloe is hotter

youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M&gl=BE

She has blonde hair and blue eyes, and she said something about Jews. Doesn't matter if she's got the body of a 10-year old boy, Sup Forums loves her.

Wearing a padded sportsbra at the beach WTF!!!!

Not including the 25 houses she owns, her cash worth was recently estimated by Forbes to be between 500-750 million, with her "net worth" between 1-1.5 billion, and he long term "Brand" being worth considerably more
She is close to her "peak" attractiveness right now, she is about to make the desperate slide into her 30's, she will soon become irrelevant to the prime demographic spending group
Look for her to diversify, probably get into movie and music production, development of the "Next Taylor"
Take a look at her mother and grandmother, without serious facial surgery her neck and underchin are about to drop, mom is pretty heavy, as soon as Tay gets pregnant the pounds will pile on and never leave, guaranteed
Look at the 4th of July pictures of her on the beach, her "Gunt" is pretty loose, her thighs/ass/upper arms have thickened out and in some profile shots the obvious double chin is visible, she is either, entering faghots, or the whirlwind romance with Tom is because she is pregnant
She also really needs to have her upper front teeth caps re-done
I am hopeful for a marriage to Tom, no pre-nup, a split followed by his getting half, a collapse of her brand and in 10 years seeing her on the "Free Stage" county fair circuit, wearing too tight clothing, too much makeup and travelling from fair to fair in a station wagon then the "Leaked" sextape with a orbiting no-name minority celebrity
The years will be unkind, I have popcorn ready, the "Greatest Show" is getting ready to begin