Any Serious EDM Producer fag? Advices how to make it to the industry? Carnage did

Any Serious EDM Producer fag? Advices how to make it to the industry? Carnage did.

you just don't. it has very little to do with how good your music is and much, MUCH more to do with knowing the right people and having lots of connections.

KEK. How to know the right people? Serious level google shit

>Carnage did.
carnage did what?

you're also not gonna make any profit unless you're really big.. so yea. you are not going to make it unless you somehow get in touch with all the right ppl, let alone find out who they are. just make whatever music you like and one day maybe you might get a small audience..

basically you need promotion more than anything. you need to get to know the kind of people that can make you big.

Carnage made it do the industry but he doesn't know shit

FLUME got promoted like shit. But how did he got the money to do that? How did he form his team? No fag will join a team for free. What the fuck was going on?

i produce trance for a living. the secret is you have to bust your ass and learn to produce good quality music consistently. you have to be original and develop your sound. this requires you to spend minimum 4-5 hours every single day in the studio learning how to write music and produce. It takes about 1000 hours to completely master your DAW and then you have the task of writing music suing your knowledge while you steal techniques from the people who have done it while still be original. Producing good music consistent basis lets you meet people already in the industry and make connections and through these connections you get the ability to move up because you keep gaining more and more opportunity.

Also carnage is ghost produced bro sorry lol. and so is Tiesto if you didnt know and so is DVBBS and most other EDM acts... just saying

>idc about the music just as long as I "make it"

If you have that mentality you'll never make it. Worry about making good shit first and maybe people will start to notice you

I know everything, Except I am a poorfag. But consistency....That is cool.. People keep saying to promote yourself to NCS and other channels. But they don't check demos I think. Any channels to check?

I produce trance too. Also everything except pop hip stuff..

Point noted. What gets your attention in music. What makes you click the song of an unknown producer?

the best way to get your shit noticed is start with the smaller labels first.. dont send you first ever tracks to the big boys like blackhole/armada/anjuna/FSOE/cold harbour etc. send your shit to the smaller labels first... you dont really have to worry about promoting yourself all that much untill your able to start building a fan base with your music... if you produce good music people will here it

also you dont need a lot of money to produce.. you can torrent ableton or whatever DAW you want and then buy a good synth like Serum and get some drum packs and be good to go to make a track. you just have to be able to write good music with the tools

Do I have to pay to get my music posted on beatport and stuff? And if a label rejects my music then shouldn't I send them stuff again?

I even pirated omnisphere. I can't imagine where the internet has taken me. I would definitely buy Omnisphere and Spire. But sample packs....Majority of people pirates them

>i produce trance for a living

kek

if a label turns your song down dont keep sending them the same song over and over again but sending them newer and better ones is perfectly fine they may eventually say yes once the quality is high enough. dont know about the first question i never tried to post it to sights like beatport. just kept my tracks private on soundcloud (labels dont like for people to have heard your track)

>good music
>EDM

Pick one. You stupid, stupid fucking shit. Stupid

K.

I started using ableton a while back. Used FL for a long time. Money comes from the livesets.

DJ MAG is a fucking joke. Spinnin owns them

calling trance not good music. fucking kill yourself

FL is cool thats what i started on but i moved to ableton because its faster for me

Ignore

FL automation sucks for real. Ableton is really good. Just a beginner in ableton. I make good music and I am confident about that. But I am a bit lazy. I make half songs and move to another and then I get depressed thinking that will I make it?

Tropical House is now KYGO. WTF? Does he own the fucking genre?

if you dont learn to finish tracks youre doomed