Your perfect 10/10 woman

Your perfect 10/10 woman

others rate what they think of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo
imgur.com/a/bMxty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks kinda like my ex, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

I miss that crazy cunt. Good sense of humor despite daddy issues and she was a fucking demon in the sack. Tried to get me to knock her up though and was riddled with mental problems, shit couldn't work.

Daddy issues are the best though, I find that crazy chicks always fuck better.

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo

This thread is already turning to shit

wish more girls had haircuts like this tbqh fam

Pretty much perfect, phenomenal tits, I expect.

shit is shit.

0/10

Mah taytay

10/10

I'm a guy with daddy issues, why don't I fuck like a machine?

Looks better than the real one, imo.

ontopic: Sofia Black D'Elia (thanks Project Almanac!)

Looks like if maxmoefoe was a lady

shes gonna be a fatty after her first childbirth, and shell sue you for allimony after cheating on you

Her tits are perfect.

I don't care about personality, I just want a fuckslut so she's my 10/10

>Looks kinda like my ex, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.
>I miss that crazy cunt. Good sense of humor despite daddy issues and she was a fucking demon in the sack. Tried to get me to knock her up though and was riddled with mental problems, shit couldn't work.

Looks kinda like my ex, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

I miss that crazy cunt. Good sense of humor despite daddy issues and she was a fucking demon in the sack. Tried to get me to knock her up though and was riddled with mental problems, shit couldn't work.

post nudes

Her hairy cunt

So cool dude but for real

Looks kinda like my mom, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

Looks kinda like my daughter, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

Was her name Brianna?

Yeah, you know her?

Brianna of tarth?

Looks kinda like my mootykins, except she had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

Here's an album of her if anyone wants
imgur.com/a/bMxty

You tried user, that's all that matters

I know a girl from GBN that sounds like what you described. You must be Justin or Ian

i posted a friend of mine in one of these threads yesterday and some guy said he knew her.. scared to post again now

Im happy your wish didnt come true. That haircut is fucking stupid as shit and looks shitty. Like a justin bieber mullet

Do it user

do what

Ew a nigger

She's a shitskin

Who hand knits a bra?

Fucking disgusting. Lynch that baboon

Only 10/10 in the whole thread.
She gets a 10/10 on attitude alone.

Cause instead you need mommy issues

Gross

My cougar gf

Hippies

Thoughts?

Is something wrong? I won't say shit to her. Just naming her ex bfs off the top of my head. There's probably way more I don't know about

>hand knits
>bra
>never heard of crocheted swimmers

You need to out out side more user, maybe get a female friend or two

fat/10

fuck off with your butterface oneitis

People tend to get pretty scared when someone recognizes them posting a girl on Sup Forums. I speak from experience.

10/10 would invite all the friends over to enjoy

Nice trips. I see. She was a good fuck. Very submissive.

perfect tits

I didn't post anyone in this thread mate

>>GF
granny friend?

>>>/reddit/

shes qt enough, solid body. would fug

No replies? Damn... Nudes?

Looks kinda like my dad, except he had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

I miss that crazy fag. Good sense of humor despite mommy issues and he was a fucking demon in the sack. Tried to get me to knock him up though and was riddled with mental problems, shit couldn't work.

yes I felt like that was one of those exchanges that there should be a pointer against in these threads
outside opinion had it happen as well

Ew a virgin

Too many carbs

Eh. I don't think the guy really knew her, haven't heard from her yet, but it made me not want to post her again tbh which is a shame because it was fun to do

Gross fat redneck white American

Looks kinda like my great grandfather, except he had black hair and glasses. You have good taste.

I miss that crazy Nazi. Good sense of humor despite Fuhrer issues and he was a fucking demon in the sack. Tried to get me to knock him up though and was riddled with mental problems, shit couldn't work.

It's a fucking beaner you pleb

I would enjoy filling up those chubby cheeks with cock and bananas

gutter slut/10

My wife has those same jugs...they were fucking epic 10 years ago