Anyone else preorder their ticket already?

Anyone else preorder their ticket already?

I am maximum hype for this pure capekino been watching these movies for almost 20 years I'm going dressed up like my idol Magneto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frqYK1EZ3O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That poster looks horrible.

All posters these days look horrible

>I'm going dressed up like my idol Magneto.
show me

I keep forgetting that this movie exists

I didnt particularly enjoy the previous ones

X men a shit

Wolverine is still cool

>Anyone else preorder their ticket already?
For what purpose?

Why?
It's a Singer movie, there's going to be twinks, Cyclops is going to be a useless fuck, and Magneto will go full retard.
Plus JLaw Mystique as X-Men's Captain America.

I have no idea who is fighting who in this movie.I mean the guy in the background is obviously the big boss,but magnetto and his four horsemen they are allies with the good guys or bad guys?And this bald guy he is probably the boss of the x-men right?

how does Marvel keep doing it. i know it's not MCU but jesus christ

fuck off Morvel please

big boss is en sabah nur/apocalypse
ancient egyptian dude, first mutant, transfers his body into other mutants and accumulates powers as he goes
magneto, angel, pyslocke, storm are his horsemen.
and horsewomen. EQUALITY ROOLZ.
they are the bad guys.
xavier (bald guy) is the leader of the x-men who from the picture are jean dull, beast, dont-like-getting-into-costume-girl, the blue indian in the background snarling like hes taking a monster log in the street, quicksilver (one who looks like hes miming walking) and eyeballs.

I don't know if I should give money to see this. I love the first X-Men movies, I liked First Class and DOFP, too. But this... Katniss Mystique, fuckboi Nightcrawler and Cyclops, fat Jean Grey. I don't know. They should reboot this.

They kinda did with DOFP.

Yeah. I'm also pretty torn about this

They fucked it up with the re-casting of the core X-Men. The new Cyclops might be passable for this movie but what about the next ones when he will need to have charisma to pull of being the leader of X-Men? And the new Jean already looks more worn-out and tired than the 40 y/o Famke's Jean, I can't imagine how she will look in a few years.

>40y/o
She's 51, I think.

so i suppose the 4 horsemen will be on the sabah nur side in the beggining,but then when he become too strong and start wrecking shit up they will turn back on him and join the good guys aka x-men and the final fight will be them all vs sabah nur right?

I was comparing her to the X1/X2 Famke.

yeah pretty much
magneto turns, storm turns, angel dies a bad guy, psylocke sneaks off

>been watching these movies for almost 20 years
Stop baiting me, you faggot, I'm not that old.

This, I want to see it.

Why are 90% of males in this movie twinks?

No but I might go to the cinema to see it.

Nice meme, pleb, Singer is a happily married man.

Why are you guys always so mean to Sophie Turner calling her fat and making fun of her hairline?

>capekino
cerebro?

Well, DotFP wasn't bad (but also wasn't great), but for the god's sake
>dat eternal Anglo giant degenerate as Jean
>Jlaw is still fat
>dat trailer where X-MENs called MISTIQUE a fucking !egend among them, seriously?! Even Apocalypse needs Mistique.
No fuck it, kill them all Elizabeth.

She doesn't fit the part, avarage actor, doesn't look good. People have every reason to complain. Same with J-Law and her diva behaviour.

This lets see the costume

I'm waiting.

kek this

but i'm still pretty stoked for this

There hasn't been a good X-men since X2, I don't care about these movies anymore.

Also the trailer was a shit show of terrible cgi, might catch the leak though.

>No Wolverine
Who cares?

They won't

>Next movie was literally confirmed today and will take place in the 90s
>Deadpool made $700
>New Mutants spin off is in the works

This franchise is here to stay, baby!

He's in the trailer

>jlaw is a stronk wimminz you guise
>I'm cereal about this

The Movie

Reboot when?

Should I preorder a ticket now?

Civil War sold out at my local theater so quickly despite having nine fucking showings, and I live in a small town.

Noone said that it's going anywhere, but people won't care much about the next movie when the main focus is Cyclops/Jean/Storm and there's no Wolverine to save the movie.

It's X-Men. No, you don't need to preorder now.

It'll be hilariously awful.

Can't wait.

>conscripted at may 16th
oh fuck you

The only XMen movies I've seen are 1 and 2. I liked them a good deal, but never saw anything beyond that.

What are the essentials? What are the skippables? What about must avoids?

skip 3 watch first class and days of future past both are decent film also fucking rad theme

youtube.com/watch?v=frqYK1EZ3O0

Did they just get her when she was really out of shape or does the bottom of her jaw really have that droopy bit of flesh all the time? Shit looks AWFUL

Thats the Blob, dingus.

>2011 movie score
>random dubstep wub wubs start playing

glad that's behind us