Young Death / Nightmarket

So who of you fuckers will give me an early Christmas present?

factmag.com/2016/11/26/new-burial-12-hyperdub-sold-mistake-black-friday/

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/70050-burials-new-record-young-death-surfaces
discogs.com/Burial-Young-Death/release/9412422
mega.nz/#!E0pAmY6D!yXH0_8EF7Do_KKCNNOkaPkyGkkl4bOJzfIp56uZ-Kb0
www71.zippyshare.com/v/J92VZlzC/file.html
www104.zippyshare.com/v/3jkzu73F/file.html
soundcloud.com/user-990247437/young-death-burial
soundcloud.com/user-990247437/night-market-burial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new Burial
YES

Its gonna get an official release next friday

pitchfork.com/news/70050-burials-new-record-young-death-surfaces

Burial Saves Christmas 2: Revenge of the Rival Dealer

discogs.com/Burial-Young-Death/release/9412422

Is there anyway to hear them, or just a preview?

But its such a loong wait

quads confirm

checked, quads confirm this!!!!

Rival dealer pretty much made all of winter and my shitty uni courses bearable when it came out, hoping the same will happen with this

tough luck, the new EP is a comeback to his old ravey tune days. none of that Rival Tealer/Temple Sleeper tumblr bait shite.

checked

lol implying I don't enjoy old burial. Good one

how do you know..?

>tumblr bait shite

Sorry, you have to be 18 or older to post here.

He's right though.

Just because you got beat up in front of your 7th grade class by a dude name Antoine and caught an unexpected boner trap shitposting doesn't mean everything is MUH TUMBLR SJWS,

Shit is reddit tier cringe.

Please stop projecting your personal insecurities onto the people you communicate with, ty.

Go back to crying while jerking off to pics of mike cernovich

fuck quads gimme a source faggot

see

even not counting the sjw themes the EP was really disappointing musically compared to his earlier releases

rival dealer (the track) is ok but still really amateurish, and hiders and come down to us are straight-up vaporvawe-tier ffs

People have got this shit in hand already - WHERE DA RIPS?

Imo amateur is the path to follow.

Well good thing Will doesn't give a shit about your opinion and is (apparently) returning to proper tune business with this new release.

can anyone check if its up on xnx?

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

And Will's too :^)

>Will's

"sjw themes" ?? What are you even on about

>tumblr bait shite
>sjw themes
The reaction to Rival Dealer for raising a theme of sexual identity from dickheads like you fuckin melons is pathetic.

The reaction to Rival Dealer for raising a theme of sexual identity at the expense of music quality is precisely what defines it as tumblr bait.

Is Will gay?

>raising a theme of sexual identity at the expense of music quality
holy shit you are retarded, if you think this then you literally don't get Burial and the music isn't for you, stop listening to it

I come to Burial for the tunes, I couldn't give less of a shit about politics m9. Keep the "muh themes" and "muh politics" crap in tumblr and the pitchfork generals, don't shove them in my face.

the themes are tied to the music, hence why you can't handle with Rival Dealer, so stop trying to pretend they're not like a massive pleb. It's barely even 'political' anyway. Deal with it or don't bring it up like it's some sort of downside. you might as well be listening to dubstep on Youtube

so fucking hype for this. burial makes decembers so much better.

The monologue at the end of Come Down to Us. Sup Forums gets triggered by any aspect of music having social justice involved, no matter how big or small.

Are you implying I hate the EP because of it's politics? Because 120 Midtown Blues happens to be one of my favorite releases. Wanna know why? Because despite it's politics it still manages to keep a sense of musical quality. Without the themes Rival Dealer is really just a crap release, and honestly no one but tumblr folks give higher priority to themes over music. Look at those people's reviews and opinions on why they like it and it's always some pretentious diatribe or feelsy shit, they talk about everything but the music. Because the actual music on Rival Dealer is lacking

Again, I couldn't give less of a shit about the album's politics, all I care for is tunes. Fuck off with your vaporvawe and trap bullshit and give me proper riddims. Music is about music, not whatever trendy shit is popular with the globalist children these days.

it's a possibility

LMAO.

Fragile little white boy. Tell me, when you woke up today did you consciously decide to be a walking stereotype or was it another trap you fell into?

Sup Forums adores Rival Dealer though.

The /bleep/ folks are the ones who hate it because as actual music Rival Dealer is utter garbage.

I got it from the same shop where you bought the connection that apolitical equates Trump supporter.

Your opinion and this post is total bullshit because you're implying everyone who likes this album are tumblr users who only like it because it brings up sexuality. Get the fuck outta here, title track is tense, Hiders and Come Down To Us are detailed and gorgeous, it levels any of the other EPs, and Burial is so beyond vaporwave you don't even know what the fuck you're taking about for someone who says they only care about the music. Re-evaluate your garbage opinions.

>shove them in my face

This has to be bait. I remember this being said on Sup Forums years ago. You lads cant still be hung up on this shit

less talk, more rip.

Daily reminder that SJWism and Alt-right (or whatever were calling it these days) have both come full circle and traded sensiblities with each other.

So are you capable of explaining the appeal of an 80's synthpop drum track and pitched-up trap beats coated in vinyl crackles (unlike the earlier releases where the vinyl crackles were just a side-element), because so far your attitude only reinforces the stereotype of passive-aggressive tumblr users who are only good at attacking and never at arguing, much like the alt-right they so despise.

>xnx
am I retarded for not knowing what this is

I hope he packed these 2 songs with SJW clips so I can watch the shitshow ensue.

This board would be a snoozefest without SJWs. God bless them.

I don't care as long as they sound similar to Southern London Burroughs.

Just heard this. "Young Death" is a reference to that photo of the Syrian child in the ambulance. Nightmarket is about sex worker rights.

If that's confirmed i can't wait for everyone to continue to get upset over politics in his music lol

I've not got a tumblr account and I don't know shit about it, probably less than you by the sounds of it. You're grabbing at straws because you are posting absolute shit. Fuck off and take your shit opinions with you.

>asking for you to explain why you like something
>posting absolute shit
I'm sorry, what?

>his
*her

take your blog post to your tumblr faggot

holy tumblr batman

KEK WILL IS
>yfw Kek is a future garage fan

someone on >reddit has it

guy from reddit uploaded this:

mega.nz/#!E0pAmY6D!yXH0_8EF7Do_KKCNNOkaPkyGkkl4bOJzfIp56uZ-Kb0

this is legit

som1 check if its real

its real son

Well that was disappointing.

couple of really nice moments on this once you get past the hideous vocals.

still, just okay tho.

good thread, I too like music

why?

what a lovely thread

>mega.nz/#!E0pAmY6D!yXH0_8EF7Do_KKCNNOkaPkyGkkl4bOJzfIp56uZ-Kb0

cheers

Anyone fronting like Rival Dealer isn't his best release to date doesn't deserve Burial.

ez there pardner

this same guy still posting about rival dealer?
loool

hard to real if real or fake desu

sounds a bit like someone tried to imitate burial but couldn't get the drums right so they didn't bother with any in the end

plus there aren't any trademark burial samples in these tracks as far as i can tell.

who knows

lool what is this shite

>those tags
lmao

the rip was made at wrong rpm lol

www104.zippyshare.com/v/3jkzu73F/file.html

it's even worse now

never trust a redditor

getting fatigued here tbqh

Is this legit? If so, this is fucking AWFUL.

Just tape his, vinyl crackle, badly cut-up vocals, low effort ambience and no beats.

If this is someone's attempt at aping Burial's sound, they failed, hard.

its legit
burial is done for

soundcloud.com/user-990247437/young-death-burial

soundcloud.com/user-990247437/night-market-burial

fixed bmps

thanks this sounds much better

lol at ppl judging it by the wrong bpm version

>inb4 it still sucks anyway
no it doesn't

Oh god it really is legit? Holy fuck, Burial is dead.

This shit straight up sounds like someone's Ableton Live experiments at trying to sound like Burial.

It's hilarious and sad that Hyperdub actually released this trash.

>judging music less than 24 hours since release
Idiot

The soundcloud rip is legit.

And yeah this is pretty bad. I usually love his stuff but this is a snooze.

tfw when p4k will praise this as an astonishingly weaved patchwork of delicate ambient samples

Eh, I like it. It's a far cry from the older Burial stuff, but I think it's moving in a interesting, more ambient direction. Could use some more beats though.

fuck they both sound so boring

>tfw when p4k will praise this as an astonishingly weaved patchwork of delicate ambient samples

/r/burial is already gushing about how great this release is. Yes, really.

Remove the hiss and crackle from these tracks and you're left with some synth noodling and vocal cut-ups. How could this be the best material he's produced in THREE YEARS? It's so incredibly lazy, I'm honestly shocked this was actually released.

why does he think hes allowed to use that blatant Last Samarai 2 sample on Nightmarket when Rabit blatantly already did the same thing??? im sus

Remove the crackle and hiss from Untrue and you're left with some drums and repetitive sampling.

Young Death is something he has already done better before. The vocal samples and crackles occasionally intrude too much on the music, which is a problem I had with some parts on Rival Dealer.

Nightmarket is an interesting direction but doesn't end up going anywhere. Parts of it remind me of Arca.

Overall I give it 6/10. His exploration of more ambient textures is sabotaged by falling back on old habits that have grow stale by now. I hope the next release drops the cheese and typical Burial cliches while going in a darker direction.

The crackle and hiss were nowhere near as prevalent and forward in the mix on Untrue as they are on this release (and Rival Dealers before it). It's gone from being something he used fairly subtly, to being practically half of the tune. Literally half of the mix on these songs is fucking hiss and crackle. It's preposterous.

At least on the Rival Dealers tunes he was composing music. Young Death and Nightmarket are, composition-wise, nothing but meandering noodling.

>Sup Forums
>attempting to analyze anything bleep related
looool

>burial
>bleep

looool

uk garage not bleep?