for the love of god trips get

Fuck fucka fuck!

Allahu akbar

trips get

Roll

ALLAHU AKBAR

Satanic trips get

Allahu akbar

Actually in all socioeconimic groups, including wealthy nigger families. Niggers always score lowest on tests.
It is fact that they have 15% less intelligence than a white person on average.
It is fact that they have a low intellect and excessive testosterone.
It is fact that they choose to indulge in their base emotions and commit violent and heinous crimes because it is in the nature of the nigger as an inferior ape species.

zozzles

ALLAHU AKBAR

Roll

rip us

Snackbar

777 get

zoz

Allah ackbar

boom

rolling

quads sends it to /mlp/

i shall help

7777 get

Getting brought to America as slaves is hands down the greatest thing to ever happen to black people. I'm dead serious. In fact, I'm basing this on a conversation I had recently with an African man who pointed out to me that American blacks have lives most people in sub-Saharan Africa could only dream of having but take it completely for granted. Had their ancestors simply stayed in western Africa, they'd be living lives like that of the average villager in western African countries--little to no medicine, limited electricity, limited education and in many cases, limited access to something as simple as clean drinking water.

Getting raped by white men is ironically the best thing to ever happen to African-American women. It raised the IQ of the black gene pool in America by at least 10 points and there is overwhelming scientific evidence to support this.

This is completely ignoring affirmative action, white guilt, and all the other things that give black Americans outstanding privilege. It's also worth noting that black Americans are the beneficiaries of an ad hoc eugenics program where only the strongest slaves were in high demand and of those slaves, only the strongest survived the trip to America. From there, only the strongest were selected to breed and have many slave children. Without slavery, we wouldn't see black athletes in the NBA, NFL, etc.

Slavery was a godsend for black people

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

100% dubs

winrar

game over man game over

So far so good.

Roll

Dubs get !

Roll

RUN ITS GONNA BLOW

Check em

Check mis dobles