When was the first experience to "FOOT FETISH"

When was the first experience to "FOOT FETISH"
Me, it is with my niece, I was very young. This was very powerful moment, and you ?

9th grade with this Indian girl who would always wear sandals

With 14 or so when a girl always touched my feet with hers in school... I wanted to lick and suck on them so bad

How does one aquire a foot fetish
I want one but I don't understand it

you don't "understand" a fetish. you just have it or don't

Tell us more please

This black guy used to give me footjobs from across the table during class.

Kindergarten. We had this thing called nap time and nap partners, which was just the person who was across from you while you were "napping".

My nap partner was a girl who I (at the time) thought was cute. She used to poke me with her feet to get my attention when she wanted to talk. It worked. Didn't realize it at the time obviously, but now I think about it all I guess that's where it goes back to.

i was always into it, even as a kid.
as far as i remember i was only into nylons back then

First time actually doing something was with this girl on tinder. After sleeping with her a few times I told her I had a foot fetish and she was into it. She let me do what I wanted and told me to take pictures to remember them.

Ex girlfriend would always ask me to massage her feet when she got back from cheer practice. Never really realized why I enjoyed it so much until I discovered you fags

Welcome to the dark side!

I was a teenager (13 or so) barely learning to fap and being horny. I'd mainly just jack off to basic stuff like searching for "sexy boobs". One day, I read the word fetish and looked it up. One of the first results was for "barefoot maniacs". It was so shocking, it got me rock hard and I came to a Jenna Haze footjob. For a while, I thought fetish was pronounced "feetish".

That went on for a while. Once I got into college and started smoking weed and taking adderall, my foot fetish reached degenerate levels. I spend hours edging to celebrity feet and watching femdom foot JOI videos or shoeplay/dangling vids.

Milf teacher when i was 6 or 7 yo. Sexy barefeet with anklekace

hey, are you me?

WOW fucking amazing sole!

The girls at school would often take their socks off on hot days. Made my cock stand on end.