What are your religious views, Sup Forums?

What are your religious views, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_naturalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seven.

Christian

Anyone who is under a 6 is kidding themselves, really.

6 is the only correct answer

>Creationism in any form
>2016

Give it up, theists.

ITT: neckbeards argue about who is more of an atheist and quote "The God Complex".

/thread

Naturalism is the only sensible view.

no

Thats not a number....
Ot: 6

I'm somewhere between 5 and 6

There's no actual theists or creationists on Sup Forums.

OP asked for religious views

Same

this

I'm a 6

Everyone who says 7 is underage tbh. If you are even remotely intelligent, you know that you cannot know for certain that there aren't gods/a God.

Personally, I'd place myself around 4.

Everyone on Sup Forums is some degree of atheist leaning. Theism isn't welcome here

This

None. As it should be.

bump

come at me

I'm somewhere between 5 and 6.

more than 3 -> ignorant fuck
no, really, if you're 6/7 you may try listening to arguments. Being a theist may be old school, but it makes sense once you open your eyes

serious?

At a strong 7. Taking everything into consideration, the world and the universe itself, I can't conceive that all of this shit is the plan of some omnipotent being.

>1,2,3 Cunts
>4,5,6 good to least in that order
>7, as bad as 1

Yes, because everything on Sup Forums is the truth.

seriously though, couldn't give a shit whether or not a higher power exists or not

Anyone who says they know for sure is lying.

Not only is there no "god", anyone who even entertains the idea should be rounded up and sent to reeducation until they are no longer any threat to infect the rest of society with their madness.

Found the flimsy American

4. Equally probable in your culture maybe

this

I'm a 6

Anything besides 1, 4, or 7 is for the weak willed

ok

which are you?

Used to be 7 but neckbeards killed it for me. Maybe god created them to show me how retarded I was

1. I am God.

HEY! I was wondering when I'd get to speak to you. Good to hear from you. My life is pretty cool, so thanks for that.

2.5 xd

4, anything else is retarded, and saying science every two sentences doesn't make your argument scientific.

Was a 6, now I'm a 2. Blame Anthony Flew and William Lane Craig

I'm too drunk or high to think about it... The only time I've felt nothing is when I died for 6 mins, and I felt nothing so I hope there is nothing after this life.

You're all retarded if you think you can be 100% certain of anything without definitive proof.

Even Dawkins himself is a 6 - and he created the scale.

4 defiantly, it's very possible that everything I know and experience is purely made in my brain and not happening. Who knows what is truly real and what's not

5 here. Any 1s and 7s are fucking jokes.

Equiprobable is just as retarded, given the total absence of evidence - which IS evidence of absence in this scenario.

Kek, this.

Never mind - mistook 5 for 4. I'm retarded.

>5 here. Any 1s and 7s are fucking jokes.
letting fear and lack of conviction set your beliefs, that is the fucking joke.

7 here.

I doubt there's someone who wants to deal with all of us especially the women but i have a lil bit of faith because only something that made up like the idea of god can save this shitball spinning around a lit fart

5-6.

>6

If you're anything above a 6 you're retarded.

I'm a 4 leaning to a 5 or 6 and that's a bullshit statement. I'm very put off by the idea of creationism, but being honest with myself there is objectively no more evidence against the existence of a "God" than there is for it. A lack of evidence for does not equate evidence against.

the why give probability to anything? you are weak and afraid. let it all go.

Hard 6 on the Dawkins scale
Well, I have the only set of religious beliefs that is correct of course.
Check it out
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_naturalism

Either 4 or 6.

I'm open to the idea of something existing in this universe that might be a god, even if we are totally incapable of recognizing it as such.

But ye olde "Wise dude in the clouds who loves all and occasionally smites the unrighteous" is just right the fuck out.

I linger around from 3/5

There is no evidence proving a god's existence, but however there is no evidence disapproving a god's existence.

/thread

>A lack of evidence for does not equate evidence against.

Yes, it absolutely does. That's a complete fallacy. Especially in a scenario where evidence should be present everywhere.

If I told you an elephant spampeded through your house while you were gone, and you came home and saw your house completely intact, would this absence of evidence of the elephant NOT be evidence of it not happening?

The probability of god existing or not existing is NOT 50/50. You're a fucking retard and you know nothing of logic or probability.

The probability of you having a mental disability is a lot higher than 50/50.

Zing! Good one ;)

Faggots like you are why people hate atheists. Fuck, at this point I'd honestly rather be around religious people, and I really fucking hate religious people.

Definitely Agnostic Theist.

When I was younger I was a strong 7. Then I did ALOT of hallucinogenic drugs. Im now at about a 2.

not muslim

Its not an afraid thing, it's more of a "what if" kinda thing. I'm not changing the way I'm living my life because of this, it's just somethin I like to think about. Non-existence isn't something I fear.

What makes me weak exactly?

>makes completely logical sense
>FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!!!

Yeah, and ignorant faggots like you who can't understand logic are why I fucking hate fence-sitting morons like yourself. I would't miss your company in the least.

I'd say I'm about a 4 to be fair. I think the universe and its beginning are a lot more complicated than any scientific or religious theories currently available.

I will say, however, that Abrahamic religions, while having a few descent moral teachings, are complete bullshit and and I believe them to be without a doubt 100% false.

What if I told you there is a purple vase in my kitchen? You have no evidence for or against that claim, so how could you give a definitive answer?

8. militant agnostic, I don't know if there's a god. you dont either

chemicals are your proof of god?

Hail the vase prophet!

We're not talking about a definitive answer - we're talking about probability.

And that's a false equivalency in terms of an argument, because that claim doesn't warrant a massive amount of evidence either way. The claim of an omnipotent, omnipresent, intelligent god DOES warrant at least SOME evidence. However, there is absolutey none. Therefore, in this claim, absence of evidence emphatically equals evidence of absence.

You brainlets are fucking insufferable.

Nature tier religion bro
Gg

Ever Tried 6+ tabs of acid? You'll never ever ever doubt god again ahaha

>4
but it's a little more complicated than that, but it really doesn't matter either way.

I did a ton of hallucigenic drugs as a teenager and it only strengthened my previously held beliefs

if I'm forbidden from seeing the vase and can't test the vase. I'm not wrong to not believe in your vase

I want to try acid but I can't find any :-(

You hell dwelling faggot loving idiots always tryna come around here with your knowleges and your numbers and make the rest of us good God fearing people look bad.

I have and do