I pooped blood,any medfags here that can explain this?

I pooped blood,any medfags here that can explain this?

I'm not gay and i got tested for cancer a month ago and the indicators were low/normal.

Hämorrhoiden

My dad also has that,do you think i might have it too?

Was it bright red or dark red? Was there also blood on the toilet paper? Inb4 didnt wipe

Its probably this, caused by something that didn't agree with your stomach. But I would go check with your doctor anyway.

bright red,yes there was some

Ive been pooping blood for years bro. You're not special.

Thanks for that,makes me feel kinda better user

bright red is most likely just tearing, it's pretty normal. Bright means the bleeding is from your asshole or close to it. Dark would mean from deeper and is a much worse indicator.
You could still have cancer aids of course, but it's pretty unlikely.

Its normal. If cancer the blood would be dark red/make the poop black. Fresh blood is a sign that its not too far in there, probably hemorrhoid

Ah i see,as i said i got tested for cancer by blood test and the indicators were pretty good.

Aha,i see

It's the tears from when your dads fist rams that sweet little butthole

To add to this, hemorrhoids are very common and can be a billion reasons why you'd have them. In general, try to eat plenty of fiber, drink lots of water, and try not to strain too hard when shitting. Keep in mind toilet paper is pretty shitty (lol) as far as keeping your asshole clean, plus you are likely tearing your ass a little bit if you're wiping hard. Which then can get worse.
Use wipes to finish up wiping your asshole, gently dab if you're using toilet paper.
Eat some goddamn spinach and broccoli, stop eating so much frozen pizza and mtn dew.

This is it what do you think?

I forgot to mention that i've been dieting for some time(i ate only fruit for 4 days and then switched to meat only) do you think that plays a role?

That is different.
I'd get that checked out

It's as bright as a normal wound for me,whenever i accidentaly cut myself this is what it looks like

Ahh i see

Aha i see

-_-

That is not a small tear caused by poor diet or whatever. You need medical attention tonight bruh.

-.-"

Please,i'm in such a panic mode that i can't see what i'm writing

>inb4 aha i see

Aha, i see.
dont worry am*go

>aha i see

~_~

(You)

You are me.
Yes it are hemorrhoids.

My dad had it too. It's inheritable.
I only have them slightly, so I can't be arsed (pun intended) to have it operated on. But it is annoying becaus
>you wipe blood from time to time
but what's worse:
>your asshole is gonna get moist, sometimes dirtier than other times
>this makes you scratch your butthole in your sleep

It's the worst.
>be me
>have tinder date
>one night stand
>asleep in her bed
>apparently scratching my asshole in my sleep
>slowly wake up in the morning, she is too
>I caress her face
>'duuuude wtf why does your hand smell like shit?!'
mfw

she was cute, man.
Hemorrhoids are why I can't have nice things

I have the same thing happen. Weird, maybe I should make a doctor's appointment.

to add

yes, that's more or less what it looks like

See Is this what your blood looks like?

But man i just woke up today and they decided to show up?What the fuck

there's a first day for everything, bro.

It's not necessarily hemorrhoids. You might have ripped a vessel with a major shit or something.
But it most likely is hemorrhoids.
Welcome to the club

You probably have hemmorhoids. They're probably inside. It's annoying as fuck but not dangerous. Had them before. Fun fact: I shat blood an hour before being a pallbearer at my grandfather's funeral. Fun times.

What's the worst it could be(except for cancer)

At what age do they show up?I'm 19

Damn i've become pale from the fucking shock

I was 24, I'm 27 now.

Also, they come and go. Be gentle when wiping your ass, don't spend more time on the toilet than you have to, and don't be alarmed if you get a weird clear fluid. It goes away.

Thanks a ton m8

hemerroids man, eat more fiber, stop pushing when shitting, drink more water and most of all: walk more

Also this,i don't walk at all,i eat zero fiber and i pushed too hard and the shit was very hard and big

The fact that my dad also has them makes me feel more comfortable

>This is it what do you think?
I've had that for three years and have yet to drop dead. get it checked out if you want, but I consider that to be within nominal levels.

bump