The anime and Manga isn't worth watching/reading after part 3. Prove me wrong

The anime and Manga isn't worth watching/reading after part 3. Prove me wrong

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OzHE5q1NGa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on your tastes, after part 3 it becomes more Japanesey and seinen. I'd say ditch it after part 6, it just gets stupid after that.

>Implying

Jojolion is great

Character design spirals down a cliff after part 3

I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

Personally, I prefer most of the character designs for the later parts, excluding DIO .But I do know what you mean, they do become a bit too much, such as fugo.

Sup Forums you fucking retards

You understand, I can only handle so much homo

Spotted the newfriend

yeah, I get ya user

>you

also check my dubs

What show is that, the stars make me think K la K, but the graphics make me thing Gamble Fish

nice dubs, JJs wacky adventure

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
youtu.be/OzHE5q1NGa4

No dude I'm with you. Especially the anime for me because the art style changes ever so slightly to the point it's different. And other than that, I simply prefer the cast of characters in parts 1-3.

Jotaro looks so much better in Stardust Crusaders too, what happened

Phantom blood and battle tendency are excellent

I strongly stand by my theory that by removing all the lines from Jotaro and other characters faces, they made them less masculine and therefore worse looking.

That could be it, the characters aren't as buff either, I think they even slimmed down Star Platinum

>Phantom blood and battle tendency are excellent

Been contemplating starting this. Any good?

>He doesn't like Joseph's trickery or Hamon Karate

Like when they changed the artists for bleach so Ichigo was no longer able to open his mouth because his teeth were too big?

Yes start with the 2012 series.

Phantom blood is an excellent story that sets up the universe with a good ending

Battle Tendency is just loads of fun because of Joseph's shenanigans.

Stardust Crusaders kinda retcons Phantom Bloods ending, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

Don't bother with it after that

Yeah that's also a huge thing. I mean take Jotaro. He was generally leaner than Joseph or Johnathan, but still very buff. And then after Stardust Crusaders, he just leaned down even more. Although I do really like how the white looks on him.
Never watched or read Bleach, but sure.

Josuke, Jolyne, Johnny and Gappy are all better developed characters with more interesting settings. Hamon is such a generic power, stands are so much more interesting

RODA ROLLA DA!

Also WRRRRYYYYYYY

Somewhere after the Boundt series or something like that, when they changed seasons, he got a rework so unless he is yelling his teeth don't part. He just looks dumb...

Don't listen toWatch the anime, and form your own opinion, don't listen to this wack

Oh yeah I see what you mean now that's really bad

He's talking in that picture

Just finished screaming in this one

Are you new? I just listed off the anime from start to finish save for part 4 which is after what I listed and is only 13 episodes in right now

Thanks for the input. By release date is the best order to watch this right?

>post le bait fish as I can't form a counter argument

You can watch the older series if you want but the animation and voice acting as strong imo, but yeah. You won't be missing any story if you start with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)

absolutely, release dates are in chronological order.

No m8, you said not to continue after part 3, but you know, it's your opinion I suppose

You should read part 4, the main vilain is better than DIO

kek

>Recommending a villan that doesn't "WRRYY"
smh

If you actually gave the rest of the series a chance, you would know that's not true user

You right, season wasn't good enough to hook me beyond episode 3.

Nobody wrrys better than DIO, though.

fairplay, and yeah, his best is his sneaking wryy in part 1. And I still think you should go back to DIU when it's completed, and if you still don't like it, then that's fair enough

I might, have they said how many episodes in the season there will be?

39, less than SC, nice trips

Oshit I didn't even notice

Yeah, was only confirmed recently, which is better, as I found Stardust crusaders to drag on

join us spidey, show us your stand

I am the stand

>implying part 3 isn't the worst part
>implying 1 and 2 and that much better

ZA SPIDERU!!!!

Part 4 is my favorite part so fuck you

Part 7 is best part fuck outta here

>animeonlyfags

Also from best to worst part
7>4>6>5>2>1>3

Not including 8 because it's not done yet, but so far it's been very good.

speaking sense