They said this image first originated on a neo-nazi site

They said this image first originated on a neo-nazi site.

They meant you faggots, didn't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see anything anti-semetic about the pic. I don't see anything except the truth.

This TBH.
The left did a pretty good job at calling everything racist though.

This. It's not our fault the general public is too dumb to realize who's pulling the strings.

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

Scary stuff right here

Fuck, that Trump really is a silly child, isn't he? And millions of dumbfuck Yanks think he'd be a suitable leader. A sick society.

>t. justin trudeou

Fake

They meant pol
CNN actually name dropped Sup Forums today talking about this

Trump didn't actually tweet that, right?

I mean, he's donated to her and her husband through yrs, if anything, he supported that corruption.

It didn't really get bad till she took her position as secretary of state though.

Still.

Still, you can't really blame Trump at all.
>Oh no he didn't full investigate every little thing when he gave money to support a presidential candidate back in 1993

Everyone is either a racist or an SJW. It fucking blows ass when the discussion devolves into this.

> still working on genetics even though its from Nazis
> also rockets
You should be ashamed of yourselves!

You make the worst defense. Nothing more needed to be said about it.

Yes, he did support her and everything she and her husband did for years through money. Every campaign. His and hers. And he surely is more in the loop than you or I.

I guess he is just like every other politician in that he can't own up to things done in the past.

When he was donating to her, she was saying exactly what he is saying now... Are you so surprised that when her bankroll changed, her ideology flip flopped? He stopped funding her and all of a sudden she became pro immigration pro free trade anti gun ect.

>on a neo-nazi site
>posts this on Sup Forums
is over there you fucking retard

Make Hillary GILF Again!

Kek